Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,963 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bola Tinubu's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Death (1238 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu's Death by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2015
I have said it earlier, right from the start I knew that buhari will never listen to bola tinubu or obasanjo... he's been in the game as long as they are.. he only use them as stepping stone to the seat.

Bola Tinubu is not a politician, he's purely a business man. His investment on buhari is not yielding.. and also does his plans on APC is not yielding..

if you notice, obj and tinubu has been sidelined from bihari government..

What kills a business man that does rely on power for business? ... STROKE..

that is if you know what I mean... when probing starts now, I will always carry my chair sit for TV dey watch as buhari go destroy all of them corrupt trash..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by laidian(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2015
And you think the best headline to give your thread was to pronounce someone's death? May God forgive you.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by loluadeoye: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Owkay. Make I sharply sip ma hot tea before I coment!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by micklplus(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2015
You ascertion isn't the problem in the real sense of it because it's your opinion anyway but, why wish him dead?

You should have realised Tinubu is a fulfilled man in his own right.

As it stands, he has achieved almost all hes set out to achieve so, what's you point?

Who says business men don't take risk? . Some risks are only riskier.
As is stands again, Tinubu pushed for buhari, he has it.
He pushed for Osinbajo, he has it. He pushed for National chairman of APC, he has it.

Stop the hate jare.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by sherrylo: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Werey ni eleyi! Na you kill am?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by IVORY2009(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2015
Abeg change this title

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2015
laidian:
And you think the best headline to give your thread was to pronounce someone's death? May God forgive you.

death does not always means DEATH.. if he eventually dies which he will cause nobody lives forever, OUR GREAT NATION WILL BE LITTLE PEACEFUL AND THINGS WILL GO AROUND...

NOT JUST ONE PERSON AMMASSING 200 PERSON WEALTH.

EVERY OPPRESSOR IN NIGERIA MUST DIE..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2015
THE HEADLINE IS JUST TO DRAW ATTENTION.

READ THE BODY OF THE WRITE UP BEFORE YOU START SAYING PERSON WISH HIM DEAD O

POLITICAL DEATH NO MEAN REAL DEATH O

AND THE WORD STROKE THERE MEANS SHOCK AND DISAPPOINTMENT...

STOP ACCUSING ME O..

NA NEWS LANGUAGE A USE FOR UNA..
Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by pharmagba: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2015
If all you wish others is death, failure and downfall it says a lot about your mindset. Tinubi and OBJ, which you wish this are leaders that have at various times fought for the greatness and unity of this nation. The days where leadership was needed they have stoop up to galvanize the nation.
These men have been able to disciple younger and more energetic men and women with vision that can make Nigeria great. Eg Osinbajo, Fashola, el-Rufai, Ezekisilisi, Soludo. Hence they can afford to take the back seat.

The case of Alison Madueke comes to mind terrible things had been said about her yet even this govt had not said anything. Is it that she wouldn't have made mistakes? No! But because it is WISE not to accuse falsely without facts.
Let us love those that have sacrificed for Nigeria and stop finding avenue to bring them down when we have put in as much.
LOVE IN MY HEART

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by Galacious1: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Jagaban knew xactly wat he was doing when he chose GMB to run 4 d party.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by seunlayi(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2015
gmb willv still find a way to pay him back

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by labamo07(m): 7:50am On Jun 11, 2015
@op, have you made a sense at all? Common sense, you no get at all.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2015
micklplus:
You ascertion isn't the problem in the real sense of it because it's your opinion anyway but, why wish him dead?

You should have realised Tinubu is a fulfilled man in his own right.

As it stands, he has achieved almost all hes set out to achieve so, what's you point?

Who says business men don't take risk? . Some risks are only riskier.
As is stands again, Tinubu pushed for buhari, he has it.
He pushed for Osinbajo, he has it. He pushed for National chairman of APC, he has it.

Stop the hate jare.

thesame tinubu will soon settle down with oil wells.

Just one loss is making some fools forget his many victories.

Things That Make A Guy Look Hot To A Girl

Jobs Youths Are Doing Today

Nice
Re: Bola Tinubu's Death by micklplus(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2015
juicee1:
thesame tinubu will soon settle down with oil wells.

Just one loss is making some fools forget his many victories.

Things That Make A Guy Look Hot To A Girl

Jobs Youths Are Doing Today

Nice

I just tire for them.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Fight Graft With 5 Special Laws / FG To Deploy Special Military Operations In 8 Northern States / How National Assembly Budget Was Doubled Under David Mark~premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.