Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam (2176 Views)

Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by nigerianvenom(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2015
By Kayode Sesan

Contrary to claims by Osun State Governor, Rauf
Aregbesola that Osun State received N540 million as
allocation for the month of April, 2015, BREAKING
TIMES gathered on Wednesday that Osun State
actually collected N4.7 billion.

According to a report by Punch Newspaper, Governor
Aregbesola said on Tuesday that his administration
had performed creditably well despite its inability to
pay its workers in the state for the past seven
months. According to him, Osun state collected N5
billion as monthly allocation in February 2015 but the
allocation drastically reduced to a mere N540 million
in April 2015.

But a top government source in Osun State who
spoke to BREAKING TIMES on condition of
anonymity on Wednesday disclosed that Osun State
received N4.7 billion as allocation for the month of
April, 2015. According to the source, “Of the N4.7
billion Aregbesola received as allocation for Osun
State in April 2015, he spent N3.7 billion servicing
debts. Why is he blaming the people of Osun State?
Why should they bear the brunt of his financial
mismanagement and recklessness?”, the source
queried.
A source at the Federal Ministry of Finance also
confirmed to BREAKING TIMES on Wednesday that
Aregbesola’s claims of receiving N540 million for his
April 2015 allocation were false.
“Between Aregbesola and his son Kabiru, N4.2 billion
vanished on Opon Imo . In the past one year,
Aregbesola has spent over N1 billion on helicopter
and air charter, servicing his trips and Lagos guests
between Osogbo and Lagos. Aregbesola’s
administration is a total failure and he has collapsed
Osun to a failed state” the source said.
The Osun State Government launched Opon Imo - a
digital tablet of knowledge in May 2013 to boost
learning from the old traditional method to digital
learning across schools in the state

www.thebreakingtimes.com/kabiru-aregbesolas-son-fingered-in-n4-2-billion-opon-imo-scam/

Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by nigerianvenom(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2015
So much for the change agent.
Thieves masquerading as change agent in Nigeria. Its only in Nigeria that a non performing governor turns around to blame gej for his non performance.

Lalasticlaca

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by VickJames(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Raufuo!!! San wo na!
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by Magician1503(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2015
All of 'em are birds of a feather.

It's a Nigerian thing

1 Like

Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2015
This boy is ridiculing his Dad now

1 Like

Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by fitzmayowa: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2015
What did osun people do to God to deserve someone like aregbe

Well they said they wanted change and "CHANGE" they got, aregbe will be one of those that will ruin APC with his actions and inactions...SMH

1 Like

Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by Dahjhi: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2015
derespect:
This boy is ridiculing his Dad now
NO. The dad ridiculing his Son now.... WE KNEW ALL THIS BEFORE
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by Rapmoney(m): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Everyday, one annoying news or another!!! By the way, who owns this BreakingTimes?
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by ROCKJ1(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2015
If this is the "change"... then I am not interested.
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by seyidboy(m): 7:13am On Jun 11, 2015
aregberascal will b stone at last

Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by fitzmayowa: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Everyday, one annoying news or another!!! By the way, who owns this BreakingTimes?

BreakingTimes is the new hound master in town, hounding anything APC and exposing things, just like SR did during PDP's regime...

I would say this investigative journalism is good for the nigerian press, if what they come out with is facts and not propaganda...

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by shidof(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2015
lemme knw wen d news is confirm from a more authentic source, breaking time, the cable and pointblank news are ol shit. wanna be Sahara reporters but dey 4gt dt SR used to backed most of dere news with concrete evidence. mtcheeeeww
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by DaBullIT(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Rapmoney:

You are the most reasonable and objective member of NL commenting on this topic

anyone who wants to expose anybody should not speak on anonymity, let them show proof

Breaking times really? Who owns it when was it established. Owning a website is now for every pig dog and goat, that's how they brought one story about workers in Osun committing suicide with Osun.info website which was created less than a week ago

Before people start running their mouth, they should confirm every info

Aregbesola's son Manipulated really? Is that even a reasonable phrase?

1 Like

Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by shizzle11(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2015
My only sympathy is for reasonable osun indigenes like HzRF who saw through the shenanigans and deceit of aregbeRASCAL. Sadly many osun indigenes and youths are so blind and foolish, thats why they connived with APsh1t and INEC to rig the election that returned aregbeFOOL to office

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by papoose999(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Aregbe is a dullard just lyk hs oga in abuja...d good people of osun voted 4 d rascal dey shld deal wit it na deir prob..sebi dem dey scream change change change hehehehe aregbe dn change am 4 dem
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by iamarvye(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2015
Aregbesola fall my hand big time.
Smh
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by nnanyereugo(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Aregbesola fall my hand big time.

Smh

Wia u xpctn somtn diff? undecided
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2015
nnanyereugo:

Wia u xpctn somtn diff? undecided
I despise people who write like this. Can't you write in full?
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by HzRF(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2015
shizzle11:
My only sympathy is for reasonable osun indigenes like HzRF who saw through the shenanigans and deceit of aregbeRASCAL. Sadly many osun indigenes and youths are so blind and foolish, thats why they connived with APsh1t and INEC to rig the election that returned aregbeFOOL to office
Thanks a lot
Itz nw clearing for their eyes Lyk carnival
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by HzRF(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

You are the most reasonable and objective member of NL commenting on this topic

anyone who wants to expose anybody should not speak on anonymity, let them show proof

Breaking times really? Who owns it when was it established. Owning a website is now for every pig dog and goat, that's how they brought one story about workers in Osun committing suicide with Osun.info website which was created less than a week ago

Before people start running their mouth, they should confirm every info

Aregbesola's son Manipulated really? Is that even a reasonable phrase?
And d news about d man that nearly committed suicide is false?
Cum down to Osun State and see hw pensioners are dying
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by DaBullIT(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
HzRF:

And d news about d man that nearly committed suicide is false?
Cum down to Osun State and see hw pensioners are dying

I virtually live in Osun so you can't tell me stories

The man who committed suicide story is false (False because it was linked to non payment of salary)

Pensioners are dying of Old age and health worker's strike , not non payment of salary of pensioners , stop using propaganda
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by HzRF(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

I virtually live in Osun so you can't tell me stories

The man who committed suicide story is false (False because it was linked to non payment of salary)

Pensioners are dying of Old age and health worker's strike , not non payment of salary of pensioners , stop using propaganda
I can't blame you. Most of apc in osun have been bewitch.
D man dat nearly committed suicide works in obokun lga
Nd he State his reason for his action yet u are feigning ignorance
Lol so because workers are on daz why pensioners are dying?
And u think u make sense?
Workers have been going to work since November yet no salaries, so workers going to work will make d electrician self acclaimed engineer pay dem?
Or if LAUTECH resume today u think u will just walk in there and got treated Lyk dat

Stop defending stupidity
It's pple Lyk u that surround aregbe still makes him feel proud even saying his administration is d best in history of Osun State
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by ebamma(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chinko tablets that could be ordered at even 5k each from the manufacturer

Sophisticated 419
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by DaBullIT(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
HzRF:
I can't blame you. Most of apc in osun have been bewitch.
D man dat nearly committed suicide works in obokun lga
Nd he State his reason for his action yet u are feigning ignorance
Lol so because workers are on daz why pensioners are dying?
And u think u make sense?
Workers have been going to work since November yet no salaries, so workers going to work will make d electrician self acclaimed engineer pay dem?
Or if LAUTECH resume today u think u will just walk in there and got treated Lyk dat

Stop defending stupidity
It's pple Lyk u that surround aregbe still makes him feel proud even saying his administration is d best in history of Osun State

First you said it's true that someone committed suicide, and now you are saying almost?

Nurses and doctors are on strike, so any one who's critically sick risks death.

I'm not saying it's right to owe workers all I'm saying is Aregbe is not owing by his own choice

But I guess it doesn't matter since I've been bewitched by Aregbe
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by HzRF(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

First you said it's true that someone committed suicide, and now you are saying almost?

Nurses and doctors are on strike, so any one who's critically sick risks death.

I'm not saying it's right to owe workers all I'm saying is Aregbe is not owing by his own choice

But I guess it doesn't matter since I've been bewitched by Aregbe

D news about the man didn't say he committed suicide he attempted suicide maybe urz is different

LAUTECH, asubiaro Nd other government hospital is not totally free
If you want to do surgery u will buy petrol
Nt all the drugs are available u will have to go and buy outside
Nd sum are place on drugs

No body Wana owe
Assuming he has placed priority on workers welfare and nt plunged the state into debt
1-3 at worst 4th month should take care of 1 month
Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by atlwireles: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Can APC withstand the speed of PDP machine guns? Time will tell grin grin grin grin. No where to hide anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru, Aregbesola’s Son Fingered In N4.2 Billion ‘opon Imo’ Scam by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
GEJ till 2029

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Leaders From 1960---2015 / See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This / Buhari Sacked Adewole , Ministerial Nominee 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.