Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:58 AM

APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! (826 Views)

Candidates Jostle For Babachir Lawal’s Position At APC NWC / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2015
What happened on Tuesday can be likened to a national football match where a coach with 11 players was beaten blue-black twice by a 9 man team. Under such circumstance such is either fired or he honourably resigns. It shows a sign of inept leadership. APC had clear 70 days since NASS elections to have put it's house in order but did not. Rather they were busy chasing Jonathan with one accusation after another. They waited till 70th day after being declared winners to begin sorting out NASS leadership. What a shame.

What is more disgusting than to be in ICC at 10.40 am when you knew that an inauguration was slated for 10.00am same morning. Then Lai Muhammed is busy addressing press on the illegality or otherwise of Saraki's elections. That is the height of irresponsibility and lack of leadership and discipline.

When PDP lost the 2015 elections, the chairman was forced to resign. I think Oyegun, Akande, Tinubu, and other members of APC BOT should tow the line of honour and resign so that younger and more purposeful leaders are given the chance to steer the party out of the muddy waters it now finds itself.

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! by mrvitalis(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2015
And who made u the emperor that determine what happens

1 Like

Re: APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2015
mrvitalis:
And who made u the emperor that determine what happens
Noone but whatever affects the ruling party directly or indirectly has a way of affecting the nation politically. Today, the polity is being overheated by their ineptitude.
Re: APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! by seyidboy(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2015
yes nao
Re: APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! by vislabraye(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2015
What happened of recent is good for democracy.
Whether APC BOT should resign or not is their cup of tea. Afterall, Saraki who's senate president is an APC member. Why the complain is a PDP member is elected as deputy ?
Re: APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! by Redoil: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! by nnanyereugo(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2015
vislabraye:
What happened of recent is good for democracy.
Whether APC BOT should resign or not is their cup of tea. Afterall, Saraki who's senate president is an APC member. Why the complain is a PDP member is elected as deputy ?

U r hereby sentenced to four years of English lectures for murdering English-language d way u jst did. grin
Re: APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Nigerians are laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2015
OP,
Mark my words...
If Tinubu openly resigns between now and June 2016
I will deactivate all my online accounts.

You still don't get it, do you?

APC is Tinubu's Birthright!

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!! by vislabraye(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2015
nnanyereugo:

U r hereby sentenced to four years of English lectures for murdering English-language d way u jst did. grin

How did I murder English ? I just made an error in my punctuation

(1) (Reply)

Three Chibok Girls Are Now Schooling Abroad (photos) / Press Release: Pan-african Group Stands Against The Attack Of Mugabe In Nigeria! / Planet Earth In Verge Of Extinction (new Report Says)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.