Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,454 members, 7,971,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:14 PM

Please I Need Matured Advice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Need Matured Advice (380 Views)

Spot The Difference (matured Minds Only) Which Of These Is Awkward??? / Aborted Protest: APC Was More Matured -- Rivers Police Commissioner / I Want To Quit My Current Job For Sports Betting. Matured Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Matured Advice by jesussaves22: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2015
I met this girl 2 years ago. She did everything to turn me down starting 4rm lieing to telling me the truth on why she will nt date me. Leta she agreed bt with a condition of no sex till marriage wich i agreed too with my own condition of no shishi or kobo till she becomes my wife. She however reluctantly agree. N/b i am still hunting for a job then why she was in her 3rd year. One day i fall my hand by letting her knw that am an all round academic consultant including her discipline. She tried me with a seminar topic wich i did reluctantly and she pass it excellently since then i became her lecturer oh. She wil visit me in my house bt she refuse me to no were she lives in school with the excuse that men dont visit her. To cut it short i wrote her final year project and she encourages me to start a little job which i did to woo her more because she has the standard of my dream woman but she still maintain that no romance oh even ordinary kissing. N/b she said no man had seen her pant nor touch it and no man will ever except during her honey moon. Because the parents are harsh i use my skill to make her father a good friend incase. Bt the father never knew my intention of making him friend. To God be the glory i got one of the best job a nigerian graduate will dream of in the oil sector. Her behavior change towards me. Now she say she will visit me in the city were i work. This somebody who refuse to come and spend a night in my house before now. She also say i wil not touch her even if she spend one month in my house. I too i am a taste and see oh . I have even told her that i have very high libido and she said that she will cope when we marry.Please my good nairalanders nobody has a monopoly of knowledge and the "school of experience have nt graduated a student since it was established" Please is this her love real ?
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by omenka(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2015
You sound like you just gained entrance into the university and the girl, an SS1 student.

Oil sector ni, rail sector ko.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by jesussaves22: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2015
omenka:
You sound like you just gained entrance into the university and the girl, an SS1 student.

Pls what i need is ur advice bkos i want to settle down next year.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by omenka(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2015
jesussaves22:
Pls what i need is ur advice bkos i want to settle down next year.
k
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by after1: 9:27am On Jun 11, 2015
omenka:

Lmaoooo.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by sinkhole: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2015
NL politics "sextion" don turn marriage councelling page this days! what is really happening?

(1) (Reply)

NNPC To Ease Scarcity With 1.1bn Litres Of Petrol / Doctors On Strike / Football News Writers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.