Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,582 members, 7,978,926 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:03 PM

Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (17627 Views)

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by mckaycee(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2005
Fab, If I open up to you, you will cry 4 me. That was why I brought up this issue. I don't have the mind to do that.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by layi(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2005
Ok then.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by fabian(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2005
PaypalGod:

I think that the man has more probability of being unfaithful. the woman too can fall a victim too. Besides most times, an unfaithful man cheats on his woman by having an affair with another unfaithful woman. It takes more than morals to be faithful...

layi:

....and does that make the lady unfaithful?
I still insist that most of the unfaithful men cheat wit single ladies not engaged/married ladies.

mckaycee,
have you seen R.Kelly's Trapped in the closet? Some even cheat on their wives with men!
open up, i won't cry, i bet i've heard worse
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by mckaycee(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2005
Yeah, that i think is the best emotional? story I ever heard since the begining of the year. But i don't think I can tell the story as it is because it will take me time to do that and besides, I want to 4get it ever happened. Thanx 4 your concern, FAB.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by vexxy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2005
Fabian, I had no idea that the guy was cheating on his wife with another guy in that song! Oh my!
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by fabian(f): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2005
yes, he was, have you seen the part 2, 3, 4, 5, it goes on and on!
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by vexxy(f): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2005
No, I have not seen any of the videos; I've only heard the songs, or at least one of the songs.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by fabian(f): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2005
Innovative is what I call it. Thinking outside the box!
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by loveth(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2005
Of course men COS THEY ARE HOT TEMPERED.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by cushman(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2005
All cats are grey in the dark...
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by mali(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2005
ladies of course, some greedy once will like when they collect money from this guy they will like to collect from another guy so maybe before they will do it two or three times you know what will happn
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by mali(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2005
vexxy it's true that some of guys do cheat, when you can satisfy your guy coz you have another guy outside ,he will like to fine somewhere to help him self.so i still say that ladies is the course
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by vexxy(f): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2005
Yes, hum. We should find some statistics to see some real numbers.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by gentleone(f): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2005
men are prone to be more unfaithful cos they are moved by what they see
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by vexxy(f): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2005
gentleone: they are moved by what they see
they are moved by what they see

Good imput!
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by mckaycee(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2005
I wonder why men are worst hit in this issue. Have you not heard the saying that "A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN NEVER STAYS WITH ONE MAN". A man goes all the way to get wut he wants but women are very discreet about theirs and when they've had enough of the man, they'll start crying blue murder.The ladies are more unfaithful than men. Lets just face the fact here.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by vexxy(f): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2005
Yes, the problem is that more men get caught as opposed to women. Thereby making it seem as if men are most rampant.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by loveth(f): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2005
smiley smiley smileyMEN IS THE CAUSE. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by loveth(f): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2005
They have 100% in cheating their partner.
Pls guys is it not true?
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by mckaycee(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2005
Loveth dear you know it's not true. Does that mean that women don't use their brain when falling in lust.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by TaliTali(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2005
Both are unfaithful in a love relation
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by damygurl(f): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2005
in my opinion men r. i'm not just saying this cuz i'm of d oppsite sex but yall gotta agree there r more male players dan female. most of d time d guys r d onez dat r caught cheating. i'm not saying ladies don't cheat on guyz but d guyz do it more.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by fabian(f): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2005
wink men are more unfaithful!
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by goodguy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2005
As I said b4, the unfaithfulness is equal. Don't judge from past experiences or by what ur friends/people have told you. Men do it at the same rate as women do. wink
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by nddy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2005
i think guys are more unfaithful
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by goodguy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2005
k then... whatever u say cool
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by mali(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2005
Mckaycce, you are the man ,you had made the point,they never stay one place ,all they know is only there pocket.
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by nddy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2005
mali:

Mckaycce, you are the man ,you had made the point,they never stay one place ,all they know is only there pocket.

what do the men want ? sex ,
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by fabian(f): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2005
Yes, sex........... and that's what makes them more unfaithful!
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by goodguy(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2005
I think we all know better than this. This topic is not something we should argue on at all.

UNFAITHFULNESS BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES IS EQUAL. Plain and simple!
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by gentleone(f): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2005
@goodguy, i disagree with u ooo, MEN are more UNFAITHFUL than women. take it or leave it! cool
Re: Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? by fabian(f): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2005
I agree with gentleone! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? / My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. / Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.