Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,046 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! (2077 Views)

Omg!! You Wont Believe It! But Rihanna Now Has A Butt!! See Pics / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C / See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by stillonstreet: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
OMG!!!...You Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! (Photos)

More Photos in the link

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/omg-you-need-to-see-this-gigantic-python-killed-at-opebi-ikeja-today-photos/ via @stillonstreetNG

1 Share

Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by 3ace(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wow! This snake must have been carried into the city with the aid of the recent flood in Lagos. I don't see how this could have grown this big in the city without being killed. And this is the kind of meat my local boss cherishes. He can even pay for it.
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by Luvdmx(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
cool
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by Cutehector(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
see meat.. snake soup loading...
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by jeffizy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Serious pepper soup with python meat for some people today.
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by Yustash001(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Shey this one na snake abi plank?...

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by keni315(f): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yustash001:
Shey this one na snake abi plank?...
you dont have eyes?? that one resemble plank, and plus brain too- will pple gather around ordinary plank.mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by Itzurgalvivian(f): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
person don already bring basin com!!!hehehehhehhehee
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by Yustash001(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
keni315:

you dont have eyes?? that one resemble plank, and plus brain too- will pple gather around ordinary plank.mtcheeew
no be question I ask...abi why you con take am personal.....if you can't answer humbly you should have ignored..btw the length made me ask the question..jadanu fun jawe...
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by keni315(f): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yustash001:
no be question I ask...abi why you con take am personal.....if you can't answer humbly you should have ignored..btw the length made me ask the question..jadanu fun jawe...
lolz......it's like you said it for fun, sorry if it annoyed you
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by Yustash001(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
keni315:

no pee ma'am...
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by sobastical: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yustash001:
no pee ma'am...

Oya ask for contact jor... hehe
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by sobastical: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
keni315:
Oya you sef give the guy hug jor
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by youngberry001(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
same as we killed last week but dat 1 na cobra@our checking point

#mr military
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by keni315(f): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2015
sobastical:

Oya you sef give the guy hug jor
lolz,aw i go take give am
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by sinaj(f): 12:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
see meat.. snake soup loading...
snake soup shocked
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by Cutehector(m): 1:02am On Jun 12, 2015
sinaj:

snake soup shocked
lol yeah snake soup.. Its swEet.. Lots of snake meat insyd... Muah.
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by sinaj(f): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol yeah snake soup.. Its swEet.. Lots of snake meat insyd... Muah.

spits
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2015
sinaj:

spits
hian, if its chinese restaurant nw u will want to go ! grin
Re: Omg!!!...you Need To See This Gigantic Python Killed At Opebi, Ikeja Today! by sobastical: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2015
keni315:
lolz,aw i go take give am
Hehe...wifi na

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine / PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Says She Needs Someone To Help Her Carry Her Boobs / Check Out Wizkid And Fally Ipupa In A Fashion Shop In Paris.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.