Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

M Confused Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M Confused Advice (690 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Am Just 19&confused Already / Confused! Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M Confused Advice by Masudoyindamola: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
dont mind my grammatical construction
i have been having affair with my friend gf he stays at abeokuta while i and hiz gf schoolz together ,i ve fallen into a pit of love with this girl i started loosing all my chicks because of our intimacy ,recently i found out she has been cheating on me with about 5guys like dey are also having a no contract affair with her like all this one day lover boy so i decided to stop the game but she has been begging me not to leave her that if i do shez going to go wayward even step my toes via f3king my friends Another thing m worried about is that she is flirting around not for any reason she iz not into it for money fame shex juz doing it with the guys that cant stand my game ,i dont want her back but i am so keen to stop her senseless act i am guessing its spirutual i need advicez what should i do??
Re: M Confused Advice by Cutehector(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jump into rive niger
Re: M Confused Advice by Merlissa(f): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hug transformer
Re: M Confused Advice by uhalauju(f): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
It gud u told itself d truth. It depends on u now, if u think its a spiritual ish, u need to help her. dats all I can say for DAT.

Buh am gonna sting u a little. so u didn't know she had a spiritual problem while u were bleeping her behind ur friends back. its now u realised she does. KARMA!!
Re: M Confused Advice by Utchgirl(f): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Plz make lagoon ur final destination
Re: M Confused Advice by 2dice(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Your friend Girlfriend abi Runs-Girl ...Op Marry that Girl ooo .... My 3.5kobo
Re: M Confused Advice by 2dice(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Utchgirl:
Plz make lagoon ur final destination
hey miss .... The Op no be Igbo ... He sound yoruba ....
Re: M Confused Advice by mrlugard: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Eeediot every were
Re: M Confused Advice by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
You don't want her back but you want to stop her senseless act?
Now tell me. What are you still doing around someone who was sleeping with you and still sleeping with five guys at the same time?
Or are you still fvcking her?

You want to seek spiritual assistance for something that's not your problem. You said you don't need her in your live anymore, so what's the point of trying to help her?

Are you even serious? because this sounds more like a joke.
Re: M Confused Advice by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
I cn't comprehend the writeup.
Re: M Confused Advice by Utchgirl(f): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
2dice:
hey miss .... The Op no be Igbo ... He sound yoruba ....

Are u by any way telling me dt d lagoon is meant only 4 d Igbos ?

Watch ur mouth o

In dis case,d lagoon is 4 d owners and nt 4 everybody
Re: M Confused Advice by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just take some weed and you will be just fine, trust me.

Thank me later
Re: M Confused Advice by 2dice(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Utchgirl:

Are u by any way telling me dt d lagoon is meant only 4 d Igbos ?

Watch ur mouth o

In dis case,d lagoon is 4 d owners and nt 4 everybody
yes friend ... Lagoon is meant for the igbos ... tongue ... The op should go go to the Red-sea ...
Re: M Confused Advice by endowednicky(f): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
She's your friends gf,and you've been bleeping her 2,........d guy doesn't know about d both of you

You also need 2 check yourself and work on your self 2.
Re: M Confused Advice by funlord(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin
Op my nigga! U need 2 visit the suicide thread in family section! Look 4 one thread called "a 1000 ways 2 die choose 1" and do the needful!
Even my cat dey laugh this your post, and its an ANIMAL!
Re: M Confused Advice by Ayjos10(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
@Op....u nid Jesus
Re: M Confused Advice by Afrok(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm more confused than u Opundecided...

(1) (Reply)

Cheated Husband Stripes And Parade Wife And Lover / Total Life Changes Product?? 08034308587 / Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.