Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,643 members, 7,905,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (40644 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Riclord001(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
ijustdey:

the man is psychologically sick to the heavens.....
how can you lock your wife up in the room for 7 whole months

the guy need some evaluation to know his state of mind
evaluation as in severe beating or waste of resources... we are Africans. let us not be too 'oyibotic' in our analysis... u and i knw what this guy needs...
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Too bad.
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Spells(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lock down mode.....what do u expect mi to do now...
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by demandtruth: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
I pity most of these judge.

How they manage to sleep after listening to various complaint
such as this is unimaginable.

There are lots of intricacies in deciding what is proper and just

1 Like

Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
d gal for that pics looks like a trouble maker n also she does not look like someone u can lock in a room for 7 months.
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Women b suffering in marriages smh

1 Like

Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by timilinda(f): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
See him ogor head!!! angry angry angry
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Huxley11(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
rt
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is wicked
Held her against her will
Did he really cast a spell on her
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by harry509: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
dre11:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/11/man-locks-wife-inside-room-for-7-months/
na wa, dis kind tory slf person nu even kw wetn he wor comnt slf. Nu b say picture even show slf. Abeg I day hungry jare.
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by laboguashi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
dre11:

This is just so absurd...... How can you impregnate a lady and pay such a ridiculous amount as bride price

Even half kilo of chicken pass #300.
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by ijustdey: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Riclord001:

evaluation as in severe beating or waste of resources... we are Africans. let us not be too 'oyibotic' in our analysis... u and i knw what this guy needs...

you mean he should go back home for a spiritual cleansing
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wait o..
At the age of 17?
I thought only muslims do that stuff
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by shamsuRana(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
timilinda:
See him ogor head!!! angry angry angry

The head look like cup
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by cochexky: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Really need to see the face of this useless boy. Please pal tell me how to Book a space here joor and allow the heartless boy to die in sin .
Thanks as u tell me ooooo
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Ilekeh(f): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Marry fine geh, im no gree.
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by cochexky: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
May another person do same to your sister fool. Please pals tell me how to Book a space here joor and allow the heartless boy to die in sin .
Thanks as u tell me ooooo
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Damiannolly26(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] cheesy :this is Super story so intrested

Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
coogar:
so anambra people are also into child brides? grin grin cheesy grin

ojukwu would be weeping in his grave....

Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by judges: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
I have some questions to ask 1 is it only this guy living in compound?
2 can this lady cry for help from neighbour?
3 this guy have any friend?
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by 989900: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Really?

1 Like

Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by CallPolice: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
There are people
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by AsanwaKC(f): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sick man....but why she no break the door Abi Na iron brass them take make am.
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by tintingz(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is this another version of "fifty shades of Grey"?
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by juman(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
It appears that the issue was the girl ran away from home with the guy.

But now they have misunderstanding.

2 Likes

Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by GoldHorse(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Questions:
1. Was there also a spell that kept her mute and stopped her from shouting out to neighbors whenever the husband is not around for seven months?!
2. Obviously the room is not self contained. So while bathing or cooking was there no way she could whisper her predicament to a neighbor?
3. For the seven months of captivity and sex was there no way, while the husband is at work, she could write a secret note and pass to one of the neighbors and ask for help from them or ask them to contact the the police?

4. They meet in 2012 this is 2015 ......This is more than 7 months.
Many questions!

If her story is true sha then the man jazz strong well well oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by michaeak: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
My question is that, whenever the guy left for work, why didn't you scream for people to rescue you? Whether in day or in the night?
Why now? or did he block your mounth .
Well I think u choose to marry him.

2 Likes

Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
So for the 7mths period are u saying u weren't eating?
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
juman:
It appears that the issue was the girl ran away from home with the guy.

But now they have misunderstanding.

Lolzzzz
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by Fourwinds: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
imagine.!! look at d stu..pid face. #300. d guy sick for brain. dis. is y u must work hard to free ur child of poverty
Re: I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge by goshen26: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
I was here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos / Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.