Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,848 members, 7,969,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:54 AM

Should She Leave Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Leave Him? (756 Views)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM / Should She Leave Or Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Leave Him? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2009
I have a cousin who is going out with a guy 11yrs older than her. She is 18 now. Both of them are in year one in different institutions. It seems the guy had some problems with his academics, cos he helps the girl in her science subjects b4 she got admission, so i think he is quite brilliant. They claim to luv each other and the guy calls her on a daily basis. The problem is the guy is too overprotective and he has a temper that he displays whenever he saw or heard her talking with another guy. I overheard the guy once shouting and scolding her over the phone. She said that is always the case anytime he calls her and hear a guy's voice around her. I tried to advice her to end the affair but she said she luv him and he had saved her 4rm a lot of mistakes for the 3 yrs they'd been together. But i could see that she's not happy with the guy's act. Pls ur advice 4 her is generously needed.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by tope2000(f): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2009
There is no point in advising her cuz she wont listen undecided
Re: Should She Leave Him? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:43am On Feb 21, 2009
Sometimes you allow people make their own mistakes so they learn from it. . .you've done your own part. . .so step back and allow her make the decision.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by lancevader(m): 1:46am On Feb 21, 2009
Poster leave har alone o.u ve done ur own part.o.dn anitng.that hapen.ä fí orí kó
Re: Should She Leave Him? by CrazyMan(m): 1:52am On Feb 21, 2009
If she leaves him, what would be her reason? That guy has every right to be jealous because he has done his best for her. Now its up to the girl to assure him of how much she loves him. And to avoid doing things she knows would make him angry or jealous.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by Hollysmile: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2009
Advice her and let her be. If de guy handle finish she go learn. No bi person go tel am to run. "WHAT A POOR YOUNG LAD MINGLIN WIT AN OLD WOLF".
Best of luck!
Re: Should She Leave Him? by angolag(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2009
I hate girls dating men much older them. Most girls do it for the money.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by naomi16: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2009
its her choice. who wears a shoe knows where it pinches her. so let dem be.

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Is Ss: I'm Dying Inside / Seekingsouls.com - 100% Free Dating Community / Who Deserve D Respect (girls/guyz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.