Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,297 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (92780 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mccloud224(m): 5:26am On Nov 30, 2009
Gamine:

~The girl who leapt through time

Hey babe,

What do you think about this thread?I think it's rather insulting.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-357432.0.html
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Epi: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2009
Law Abiding Citizen

Go see it ogaga. It's real good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTlG-gxPAA
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Kx: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2009
But i think the ojoro in d film is 3much.

Titanic,Braveheart etc appeared more realand "touchy" than 2012.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by HarryPotter1(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2009
Hitchen-Will Smith and Eva Mendes.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
Kx:

But i think the ojoro in d film is 3much.

Titanic,Braveheart etc appeared more realand "touchy" than 2012.

2010 is a global disaster movie. Not in the same league as Titanic or braveheart.

@Ogaga. . .i love from dusk till dawn. George Clooney was hot in that one. . .or rather his tattoos were smoking hot! kiss grin

@topic. . .Lotr for the millionth time cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]iice George Clooney  and co are  the real men. . .those are bad men on a journey. wink [/size]

[size=13pt]House On Haunted Hills
William Castle has made several wonderful horror films; some obviously better than others, but at the top of the list are "Thirteen Ghosts" and "House on Haunted Hill." This movie might though have been all but forgotten if not one plucky guy recently remade this movie in to a much more gory movie. That movie is a remake in name only, but this one is obviously more superior because it has the incredibly creepy presence of Vincent Price and the nervous tick of Elisha Cook. The ghosts are not  very scary, nor do we see anything really supernatural.  But much regard to people who appriciate film like this. . . grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by tboy1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2009
2012 cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by buttercop(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
Final destination 4. just watched it today.i was totaly freaked out. the deaths were much more gruesome than in the preceeding sequels. i didn't expect less though. the deaths in the vision the guy saw were realy disturbing but the real deaths were far much worse. the guy i didn't pity too much. was the one that lost his girlfriend just outside the racing arena. and did the black security guard have to die? really interesting movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2009

[size=13pt]House of 1000 Corpses
All I heard about all year was how great this movie was, and how scary it was. I'm going to be very blunt and fair. It is not any of those things. . . . . smiley I was horrified, in a bad way. The acting was so bad I almost left the room, the gory violence was WAY too much, and it only seemed that way because it was quite fake. There was so many plot holes I lost count! This is probably the WORST movie I have ever seen in my entire life! As soon as it ended, I grabbed the disk from my DVD player, put it back in it's case and returned it for my money back (To my misfortune, we bought it) That's 2 hours I'll never get back, save your time and money and don't see it. If Rob Zombie is giving up his music career for this. . . I am truely sad. . . all in all 0/10
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2009
~Speed 2: Cruise Control
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Shola2009(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2009
Twilight:New Crap
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ceasyc(f): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2009
@topic
NEW MOON
I really dont c d hype
d film is just there
i prefer the 1st one - TWILIGHT
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Epi: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2009
Crash - Excellent!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Epi: 1:34am On Dec 07, 2009
Went to see Twilight sag - new moon. That picture is BS to me. I really didn't enjoy it undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by tboy1(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2009
Donnie Brasco cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2009

[size=13pt]Children of the Damned
Scientists discovers that there are six children who each have an enormous intelligence. The children are flown to London to be studied, but they each escape their embassy and gather in a church.
Not really a sequel to the original classic, but rather its own story with its own things to say. This is, in fact, a powerful allegory about our violent world, the suspicious nations that make it up, what those nations teach their children by way of example, the state of religion in the modern world, etc. Very smart, and beautifully shot in glorious black and white. If you’re looking for a horror movie, you might be disappointed, but as an allegorical fantasy it’s top of the line. . . . .  grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by maedan(f): 2:35am On Dec 08, 2009
Just saw the movie SAW tongue lipsrsealed. Chilling. I've seen bits of the sequels. Damn, they're scary movies. I mean really.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by selena(f): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2009
2012.That movie is great
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by THEAMAKA1: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2009
nollywood movies. . .
Shakira! (good movie)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mitchyy(f): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
War of the worlds.Wow,wat a movie!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by donjon: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2009
Shuga!
I think itz a kenyan film
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2009
~Ray~
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Ray~
On BBC or ITV??
2 or 3 days ago??
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ Topic,

The Kingdom.

What a waste. . . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2009
@post

Nairaland: Same s.hit, different actors wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chamotex(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2009
Law Abiding Citizen (best movie of 09 for me) and The Box
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2009
OMO IBO:

On BBC or ITV??
2 or 3 days ago??

~Yeah . . .Sunday :ITV1, I'd set to record earlier in the week -got to watch it last night for the 2/3 time!

~Did you watch it as well? Or just noticed while flicking thro. .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Yeah . . .Sunday :ITV1, I'd set to record earlier in the week -got to watch it last night for the 2/3 time!

~Did you watch it as well? Or just noticed while flicking thro. .

Yes i did.
Very interesting as well.

I never took notice of his music except for maybe 1 or 2 but i'm frantically looking for dude's album now.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Secretz(f): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2009
chamotex:

Law Abiding Citizen (best movie of 09 for me) and The Box

Yep watched this recently too. Good movie. The guy really went kolo. grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chamotex(m): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2009
Secretz:

Yep watched this recently too. Good movie. The guy really went kolo. grin

It was more than kolo . . . it graduated to Chronic Madness
It was emotional . . . . . good movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mohawkchic(f): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

Yes i did.
Very interesting as well.

I never took notice of his music except for maybe 1 or 2 but i'm frantically looking for dude's album now.

[font=Comic Sans MS ]~Aah! Okies. . .Ray was & still is a legend. . .

~Good luck finding his Albums. . .Given Amazon a try? Lots of Greatest Hits compilations however becareful of "Covers" of his songs
[/font]

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (100)

Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending / Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.