Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,315 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91808 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2010
the Unthinkable, gosh if dere is any element of truth in dt story, then i dnt want to b a terrorist, that is the kind of movie they shuldd play for henry okah, im sure he'll talk after 1 hr,
ststarred l jackson nd carrie ann moss a.k.a trinity, still prefer in the leather outfit,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2010
The fellowship of the ring grin
It's about time cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2010
The Invention of Lying.
I thought I saw Philip Seymore in a small role there but I wasn't quite sure so I checked on IMDB and found this:

When trying to secure Philip Seymour Hoffman for his cameo his agent claimed he was too busy so Ricky Gervais requested his email address and sent him the following: "Dear Philip, will you please appear in my new film? There is very little money involved as I spent the budget on testicular implants, but don't look upon them as my testicles, look at them as our testicles." Phillip Seymour Hoffman couldn't refuse after that.

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
The two towers followed by the return of the king.
Till next month! cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2010
@iice
Dey watch dey go!!! I like your style. wink cool
I heard Peter Jackson will start shooting "The Hobbit" by February 2011.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
Well goodie, atleast you haven't gotten tired of me saying LOTR repeatedly grin
There's a hiccup somewhere, something about locations. . . dunno if it has been resolved.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2010
obinna5000:

@MRbrownJAY aka MRdownload  cheesy
Why 7/10 ?

i enjoyed the "friendship that may lead you astray while giving your everything for a last chance at an almost impossible love" story and it was well shot. i dont particularly like Ben Affleck acting but he played and directed that one well.

spikedcylinder:

For the 5th time - The Fantastic Mr Fox. I laugh every bloody time!

i finally check this flick out since you said you watched it 5 times and, DAYUMMMMMMMMM, i laughed so damn hard!
that son and nephew rivalry was mad funny!

@post
RED with Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Morgan Freeman and Helen Mirren.
Helen Mirren as a deadly assassin (thats a new one) she played the part perfectly. i didnt think she could pull that one off but she did.
here is a link to watch the movie:
http://www.novamov.com/video/2bf8fbad00485
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2010
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2010
RED. Awesome
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i finally check this flick out since you said you watched it 5 times and, DAYUMMMMMMMMM, i laughed so damn hard!
that son and nephew rivalry was mad funny!

Lol! I'm glad you liked it. grin grin grin
The funniest bit for me was the son's constant spitting. Jeez! cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
iice LOTR again , wow u must really be stuck on it,

just saw 16 blocks with bbruce willies and mos def, d mos def guy can be annyoyinn, story kinda was ok bt it dragged, nice flick though,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Bella87(f): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2010
Piranha 3D (liked it!)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2010
teeluv:

iice LOTR again , wow u must really be stuck on it,

just saw 16 blocks with bbruce willies and mos def, d mos def guy can be annyoyinn, story kinda was ok bt it dragged, nice flick though,

teeluv, is our beautiful relationship about to end?
I'm not stuck on LOTR. . .i've already mentioned i watch it every month.

And mos def is not annoying angry He's awesome tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2010
i meant annoying in the movie, ooh sorry forgot about the monthly rituals,

i dont think i would allow our so so beautiful relationship about to end,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2010
tongue I saw Airbender btw, it wasm't as bad as i expected but not as good as i'd hope undecided
I think i'd rather either be an Air bender or a Water bender grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
and finally watch TWILIGHT SAGA:ECLIPSE
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by johnrazor: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2010
just finished watching SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE. I give the movie 9 out of 10.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Afam4eva(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2010
I just watched "The other boleyn girl". it was really nice. I've ner been attracted to movies with an acient english setting but thank God i watched this one.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 5:36am On Oct 20, 2010
iice:

tongue I saw Airbender btw, it wasm't as bad as i expected but not as good as i'd hope undecided
I think i'd rather either be an Air bender or a Water bender grin

Seriously? That movie actually made me think about murdering M Night Shamalalalala. It was like the dude was making fun of me right in my face with that darn movie. The most horrible movie I have seen in a while. And I didn't download it, I paid money to see it. cry angry

afam4eva:

I just watched "The other boleyn girl". it was really nice. I've ner been attracted to movies with an acient english setting but thank God i watched this one.

It was nice eh? I liked it too. And they got most of the history correctly which rarely happens in such movies.

@ topic
Shrek 4. These guys really should have stopped at number 2. undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Seriously? That movie actually made me think about murdering M Night Shamalalalala. It was like the dude was making fun of me right in my face with that darn movie. The most horrible movie I have seen in a while. And I didn't download it, I paid money to see it. cry angry

Sorry luv tongue I already knew it had horrible reviews so i was expecting Dragonballz kinda movie grin I'm not saying it's not a bad movie, just that it was better than what i expected but not nearly close enough to be the movie it could have been.

How to train your dragon again grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2010
IMO, Dragonball is way better abeg. How to Train Your Dragon, you liked that?
This girl sef. angry tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2010
shocked Dragonballz. . .the one with Chow yun fat right?
How to train your dragon. . .it's about vikings, what's not to like? grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2010
@iice
Dragonball Evolution was nonsense. It reminded me of those wack Mortal Kombat movies.

@spikedcylinder
The Shrek series should have ended in part 2. Part 3 and 4 were an eyesore.
The Last Airbender was crap but its still better than Dragonball Evolution.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by possible9800: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2010
Last time i have watch Red online,this is good movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2010
@ iice but seriously who gave the go ahead for that dragonball evolution movie, whhat where they thinking, except it was rated PG 10, im sure even kids wont want to watch it,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh my precious. . . . !!

My precious. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

iice:

The fellowship of the ring grin
It's about time cheesy

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
obinna5000:

@iice
Dragonball Evolution was nonsense. It reminded me of those wack Mortal Kombat movies.

I even think the wack MK movies were better considering the time frame. Well anything after the first one i didn't watch grin
I was watching Dragonballz on TV and was like wth? This actually got a budget and stuff? Are you shitting me? Horrible!

teeluv:

@ iice but seriously who gave the go ahead for that dragonball evolution movie, whhat where they thinking, except it was rated PG 10, im sure even kids wont want to watch it,
Tell these producing companies ooo. Craptacular part deux grin

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Oh my precious. . . . !!

My precious. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

Master. . . Master looks after us. Master wouldn't hurt us.
Master broke his promise.
Don't ask Smeagol. Poor, poor Smeagol.
Master betrayed us. Wicked. Tricksy, False. We ought to wring his filthy little neck. Kill him! Kill him! Kill them both! And then we take the precious, and we be the master!
But the fat Hobbit, he knows. Eyes always watching.
Then we stabs them out. Put out his eyeses, make him crawl.

grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2010
[size=13pt]Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
[/size] grin grin grin grin

iice:

Master. . . Master looks after us. Master wouldn't hurt us.
Master broke his promise.
Don't ask Smeagol. Poor, poor Smeagol.
Master betrayed us. Wicked. Tricksy, False. We ought to wring his filthy little neck. Kill him! Kill him! Kill them both! And then we take the precious, and we be the master!
But the fat Hobbit, he knows. Eyes always watching.
Then we stabs them out. Put out his eyeses, make him crawl.

grin grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:26am On Oct 21, 2010
Watched Dear John two days ago.

I'm watching an Indian film, My Name is Khan as I post now grin

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 21, 2010
The Lovely Bones.

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!!! The girl can act and her eyes are so beautiful.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:45am On Oct 21, 2010
semid4lyfe:
I'm watching an Indian film, My Name is Khan as I post now grin
Phew! At last, I've finished watching the film and all I can say is. . .WOW!.

It's the first Indian film I've seen in like ten years and I'm so impressed.

I'll definitely be buying an 8-in-1 DVD collection of Shah Rukh Khan movies tommorrow.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

The Lovely Bones.

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!!! The girl can act and her eyes are so beautiful.

Have you seen Atonement? You'll like her better there.

@ topic
For the 3rd time, Gazon Maudit. cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (100)

Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.