Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,026 members, 7,970,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (92788 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Just started on For Coloured Girls

@semid4lyfe
U and pasting screenshots of your downloaded movies. cheesy

Semid4lyfe, don't waste you time downloading or going to cinema to watch "Season of the Witch". The film is another wack Nicolas Cage film.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2011
obinna5000:

@semid4lyfe
U and pasting screenshots of your downloaded moviescheesy

Semid4lyfe, don't waste you time downloading or going to cinema to watch "Season of the Witch". The film is another wack Nicolas Cage film.

Download? undecided How naah?cheesy You think I actually waste my internet bundle downloading 700mb+ movies? I don't download them o. . . I nor just get the time, the luxury and to be frank the internet connection to do so. 

I collect them regularly from a friend who's a download and movie freak.

As per my movie screenshots, ©semid4lyfe 2010  grin grin

Thanks for the heads up on the Nicholas Cage film. I'll make sure not to collect it when I meet up with him tomorrow
wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2011

[size=13pt]The Godfather
The Godfather is one of the very few films that doesn't have a single flaw. Seeing The Godfather for the first time was the most amazing movie experiences of my life. There's scenes that stay with you when the movies over, and you don't forget them. Everyone makes the mistake of calling this film a movie about crime. Its really a movie about family. The dialogue is just unbelievable. I've seen the movie at least 30, 40 times, and I'm still amazed at how perfect it is. The music, the acting, everything. People think that Citizen Kane is the greatest movie ever made, well, there's no way that ANYONE can think that Citizen Kane is more moving, and has a better storyline than The Godfather. The thing I find so amazing about The Godfather is how Michael (Al Pacino) changes throughout the movie. Its my opinion that this is the greatest movie ever made, and I doubt that anyone can watch this movie, and think I'm crazy.  grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2011
127hours shocked
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by aieromon(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
iice:

127hours shocked

Hope the film is cool 'cos i just finished downloading it a few minutes ago.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2011
aieromon:

@aieromon
Its shocking in a way. shocked
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Orton10(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2011
book of eli - denzel w.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Orton10(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2011
book of eli - denzel w.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
What Just Happened. Cute movie with a nice ending. Nice realistic ending. In fact, a nice realistic turn of events made the whole film
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 6:26am On Jan 09, 2011
Buried

aieromon:

All i can say is that humans can be amazing sometimes
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by aieromon(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2011
iice:

All i can say is that humans can be amazing sometimes

127 hours is pretty okay.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by aieromon(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2011
Megamind
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2011
Lol are we in the same house or what?
Same thing i watched after buried grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by aieromon(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2011
iice:

Lol are we in the same house or what?
Same thing i watched after buried grin

If you intend watching 13 now,then i'll be damned grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2011
Nah. . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2011
aieromon:

Megamind

awesome movie, imho
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2011
aieromon:

Megamind

oyb:

awesome movie, imho

Seems like I'll be checking this out.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2011
Kirikou. Awesome little thing that touched me.

Wonder Woman er 2009. It was not bad too since I expected it to suck massively. Especially the beginning was cool.

Beyond Reasonable Doubt. Wow. I watched cuz Michael Douglas was in it but it turned out really great. Wish I read it as a book.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by aieromon(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2011
obinna5000:

Seems like I'll be checking this out.

Way better than Alpha and Omega.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Kunbee: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2011
A simple plan
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2011
The Town.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by watsonlove: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2011
Harry Potter deathly hallows is the last movie i watch .Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 also bravely faces the future, slipping with expert ease among the thrilling mass of complications (and complicated set pieces) that Rowling throws fans in the final sprint, then guiding the faithful to the fate that awaits everyone in this world, the moment called The End.I watch harry potter and deathly hallows online .I wait for second part of it's,

Watch Tron Legacy online | Watch Black Swan Online
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chika98: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2011
I saw "Remember me" Wasn't a bad movie at all
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2011
iice:

127hours shocked

[size=13pt]I had a chance to see this film at Paris yesterday . I was very excited to see the film because of James Franco and obviously the story about Aron Ralston. grin

The film had me feeling amused and interested in the beginning where Aron begins taking his trip. You see him getting ready to leave and begins to ignore people such as his mom calling and ignoring his friend inside the store asking where he's going. grin grin

He finally meets 2 girls who seem lost at first and Aron giving them directions but then decide to tag along with them for a while. The three hit it off great and have a good time cheesy cheesy.

Aron leaves and that's when he falls and gets his arm stuck between a rock and a canyon. This scene got me scared and shocked and also very worried because I just put myself in his shoes and totally felt horrible feeling what he was feeling. He becomes startled, then tries to break free, and seeing him struggling just got me feeling much more horrible to know the fact that you are not going anywhere! grin I began to cringe a little when he lipsrsealed

My personal favorite scene was when Aron began with "Good morning everyone!" and then continuing with himself pretending to be in like a talk show or something. The reason why I liked that scene was definitely because of James' incredible acting. He acts positive but then returns to see that he is still stuck. I found it funny and hysterical about his character, then felt so bad again cause of his arm.  cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2011
Very Intresting French Movie

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2011
[size=13pt]I have seen this movie dear. . . umm , you've brought back some great memories . grin wink[/size]

eghost247:

Very Intresting French Movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I have seen this movie dear. . . umm , you've brought back some great memories . grin wink[/size]

Yeah Saw it at the Cinemas
have cinemas near u started showing the Tourist?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Orton10(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hitch Hiker
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2011
[size=13pt]hehehe. . . i see  wink. Well , it's been a while a go to the cinema with friend's .  Can't wait for the next turn to crack some Fun leaking ice-cream with my girl friend (s) during the Movie.  grin grin grin[/size]

eghost247:

Yeah Saw it at the Cinemas
have cinemas near u started showing the Tourist?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]hehehe. . . i see  wink. Well , it's been a while a go to the cinema with friend's .  Can't wait for the next turn to crack some Fun leaking ice-cream with my girl friend (s) during the Movie.  grin grin grin[/size]

How Much do u pay to watch a movie where i live its around 8euros
but for 3d movies 12euros
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2011
[size=13pt]Here in Marseilles is 10 euros [/size]

eghost247:

How Much do u pay to watch a movie where i live its around 8euros
but for 3d movies 12euros
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2011
@Ogaga
The Aron guy has amazing spirit. Even when his arm got trapped, the look of shock on his face wasn't exactly that of pain but that his hand got stuck when he's trying to break some record. It was hilarious when he got himself out! More ecstatic over getting free than worried for his arm. And the scene with the puddle of water grin Very positive soul he's got. Amazing he still does what he does cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (100)

Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending / Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.