Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:44 AM

She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. (5860 Views)

Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Mbkite(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ujoan:

Please don't ever settle for something you can't tolerate. Everyone has a line where they draw what they can and can't tolerate . . . for some your line may sound silly, to others it may be perfect. But what counts is that you draw the line!

A lot of men don't mind if they marry someone older, to them it's not that be a deal? What about you?

She can be a 9/10 but that 1 that she is not can be equivalent to 5 for you . . .

Same way some women can 'tolerate' if a man is not so rich, as far he's nice and caring . . . others don't can deal with a brash and rude guy, as far as he can pay the bills. If such a woman decided to 'settle' for a not so rich guy because he's 9/10 (and they say money is not everything angry angry ), she's bound to live her life in regrets, because him being unable to pay the bills will gradually overshadow his 'niceness' and all she's left with is bitterness and resentment. Then she realizes what she has always known, niceness is not as important as financial stability for her!

So please.

Smart! Thanx
Re: She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
tiger28:
all these small kids on Nairaland nowadays. I can surely tell you that maturity or looks has nothing to do with age. I have seen very young girls age badly and older girls age gracefully. By the way, I got married at 24 when my wife was 29 and we have been married for 22 years with a boy and girl both in Uni. Imagine if I had listened to some IDIOTS like you telling me Shishi back then? ??

Bros I greet you. 24 years marriage no be beans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hear The Cry Of A Single Mother / Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts / I Stay With My Uncle For 4 Years But Am Having Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.