Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,887 members, 7,886,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Rihanna Pix Released - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rihanna Pix Released (2950 Views)

Rihanna Goes Almost Unclad In BBHMM Video [deleted Scenes] / Rihanna And Beyonce For MTN Project Fame Opening Gala / Beyonce&rihanna nigerian movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Pix Released by regaltopax(m): 1:31am On Feb 21, 2009
Rihanna -- The Face of a Battered Woman

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/19/rihanna-photo-face-beating/

Re: Rihanna Pix Released by mohawkchic(f): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2009
~Chris was  bang out of odrer for doing this regardless of what circumstances  lead to it!!
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 21, 2009
The pic is sickening.
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by mohawkchic(f): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2009
~Tis!! sad
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by tayoccu(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2009
I feel sorry for both of em.
she got battered, he's got herpes.
all of a sudden i don't envy them no more
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by tohloo: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2009
i'm very dissapointed in chris brown,regardless what she might have done,no one deserves to be battered this way
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by lynxnoon(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2009
i tink d pix was fabricated
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by UNLEASHED(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2009
lynxnoon:

i tink d pix was fabricated

Me think so too
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by Mustay(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2009
Internet and its security!!! grin grin

A thousands Rihanna won't be foolish enough to pose a battered pic of her private life (especially when it's ugly) for public consumption.

Thanks to Photoshop tongue tongue
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2009
It is 4 real. . . . proof is on tv and even her dad's comment
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by Mustay(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2009
so that means she's UNFOOLISH!! grin grin
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by Epi: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2009
Little Miss Sunshine has been spotted soaking up the sun on the beaches of Mexico, where she and some of her closest friends camped out in a private oceanfront villa in Punta Mita to celebrate her 21st birthday.
According to witnesses, the terrible injuries from the police photo were not visible on her face as Rihanna solemnly strolled the beach in a two piece.

Click on lilnk to read more about Little Miss Sunshine

http://www.theimproper.com/Template_Article.aspx?IssueId=11&ArticleId=3243

1 love

Re: Rihanna Pix Released by Raymond88(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2009
I recommend she sees the movie I spit on your grave, it'll give her ideas on how to pay Chris Brown back. grin
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by lynxnoon(m): 12:22am On Feb 27, 2009
Raymond88:

I recommend she sees the movie I spit on your grave, it'll give her ideas on how to pay Chris Brown back. grin
oh boy u wicked oh!!! grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by Epi: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2009
Let’s leave her alone.  Slowly but surely she is going to find out that American men are not nice.

Rumor has it that she is "Knocked-up" with his baby.  Hmm, there Cupid goes again grin grin

1love
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by Reptyle(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2009
Sadly, word out is that she and CB are an item again. Reuters reports that they are holed up in P Diddy's house sorting out their differences. Methinks this is a clear endorsement of physical abuse and I hope she gets what is coming to her. angry angry
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by tayoccu(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2009
abeg make the guy dey play safe from now, cos next time it could be AIDS
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by ricardo007(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2009
he caught her flirting with some dude,
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by ricardo007(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2009
STUPID, DATS NOT RIHANA. OK? mumbo jumbo
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by Epi: 12:48am On Mar 08, 2009
Details of the fight (How it started)

“Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

To read more, please click onlink

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/03/06/chris-brown-enters-no-plea-in-rihanna-assault-case-arraignment-pushed-to-april-6th/
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by asweetcake: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2009
geez!! No woman deserves to be beaten no matter what. It just shows weakness in the man that's doing the beating. I was very disappointed in Brown. And she's back with him?? Very funny. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. She's on her own oh!!!
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by nich(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2009
shocked i dont agree with women-battering, but

Raymond88:

brush! i think this may be too mush.
Re: Rihanna Pix Released by cHeMiCaLmEnAnCe: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2009
SWEETCAKE[b] is obviously a woman. As Chris Rock said, in bring the pain, "nobody is above an ass whupping" Man or woman. I would never never hit a woman. I'd die before I do it but, ladies, please, stop giving men reasons to hit you and then you play the victim card and request to be on Oprah and the works. Please. I bet if Rihanna kicked Chris's ass, the ladies would be over joyed and saying howw could he let his ass get beat by a woman.

P.S - I'm soooooo!!!!! not sexist. I think men and women are "ALMOST" equal
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Now Larger Than Hollywood / I'm Unable To Signup On Netflix. Who Else Has Tried? / Any Body That Knows About Mytv Free To Air Channel,give Me D Frequency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.