Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. (3560 Views)

"What Michael Jackson May Look Like In The Year 2000." Ebony Magazine, 1985. / Please Help Find Morenike 'renee' Popoola / Ebony Eyes Lacks Respect For Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by chamotex(m): 3:33am On Feb 22, 2009
Okija_juju:

Which kind party be this?!

Ah the gods are here to party o!! Oga DJ abeg play Oliver de coque make we dance   cheesy

There u go bro . . . . . dance away grin grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRN-hqzFJHY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by chamotex(m): 3:35am On Feb 22, 2009
dayokanu:

Heatfusion, You still get time to do amebo on your baiday, You have so much time on your hand I bet

@Chamo, O gbadun at all. Ohun ni mo ti n wo lati aaro omo yen le se eniyan lese. Is the email on your profile correct?

It's correct na. I just registered that email addy to become a member on this site
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 22, 2009
lmao @okija. . . u're not serious.

Bro Dayo, yea, I get time on my hand. . . .esp time for you cheesy cheesy

TOYOSI, make u leave my boo alone jor. rotfl tongue grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by A40(m): 3:47am On Feb 22, 2009
Happy birthday Heat Fusion i should be upset at you for not mentioning a word about it but its all good.As my siggy says i am cooler than a polar bear colony

Its all good though wishing you all the best life got to offer cool cool
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 22, 2009
Omo ondo, you know I'd have told you, but since we were still avoiding each other, one in culture one in sports, it couldn't happen.

Aww thanks, that meant a lot wink smiley

Very cool, I agree lol wink
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by A40(m): 4:08am On Feb 22, 2009
HeatFusion:

Omo ondo, you know I'd have told you, but since we were still avoiding each other, one in culture one in sports, it couldn't happen.

Aww thanks, that meant a lot wink smiley

Very cool, I agree lol wink
Ehen!! I was not avoiding you ooh lol did you borrow me money or why else would i avoid you? cheesy cheesy

You are more than welcome cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:11am On Feb 22, 2009
No food for this party!?
I heard there was Ugba and opkoroko @ this party o!! Abi no be owambe party be dis??
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Moonstone(f): 4:58am On Feb 22, 2009
LOL! Should we have strippers at your party? Let's put Chamotex to use.

Ummm . . . aunty Heat, Your profile pic is hot oooooo! Kai, why can't people like us be this endowed? You're going to be my contact when I start praying for those.

I have been MIA cos sports is about to kill me. . . I cannot be having palpitations over certain things.
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by AdamBrody1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2009
Who gives a sh**t if heatfusion or ebonysilk is having a birthday? Why this unneccesary waste of thread space?

These 2 Cows remind me of beavis and butt head. Always mouthing rubbish behind a computer and in real life, they are worse than gnomes and trolls! Heatfusion especially looks like a very obese fat overweight Mouka foam Mattrass gasping for air. You need to visit a vulcanizer to flush out all that mass of toxic waste that is lodged in your body!

I dont wish you a happy birthday, besides i wish you more than a very unhappy birthday and year and may all your good dreams be  flushed down the toilet and your night mares take control of your lives and destiny!

For your present, go swallow a big Love Machine down your A-Hole and suck on it till you go into a coma!

Retards adding another year of foolishness to their already expired and tired life! angry
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2009
WTF!! shocked shocked
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2009
Adam Brody:

Who gives a sh**t if heatfusion or ebonysilk is having a birthday? Why this unneccesary waste of thread space?

These 2 Cows remind me of beavis and butt head. Always mouthing rubbish behind a computer and in real life, they are worse than gnomes and trolls! Heatfusion especially looks like a very obese fat overweight Mouka foam Mattrass gasping for air. You need to visit a vulcanizer to flush out all that mass of toxic waste that is lodged in your body!

I dont wish you a happy birthday, besides i wish you more than a very unhappy birthday and year and may all your good dreams be flushed down the toilet and your night mares take control of your lives and destiny!

For your present, go swallow a big Love Machine down your A-Hole and suck on it till you go into a coma!

Retards adding another year of foolishness to their already expired and tired life! angry
Oga o!!!!

Who dash monkey banana? angry angry angry Hmmmmph!!
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2009
A-40:

Ehen!! I was not avoiding you ooh lol did you borrow me money or why else would i avoid you? cheesy cheesy

You are more than welcome cheesy grin cheesy
Lol, you still didn't gimme back the money I loan you jor.
N1 million in counting o tongue tongue

Moonstone:

LOL! Should we have strippers at your party? Let's put Chamotex to use.

Ummm . . . aunty Heat, Your profile pic is hot oooooo! Kai, why can't people like us be this endowed? You're going to be my contact when I start praying for those.

I have been MIA cos sports is about to kill me. . . I cannot be having palpitations over certain things.
Lol, Chamotex is not available as of now cool cool

Thanks. lol contact ko context ni
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by AdamBrody1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2009
I am glad this topic has been moved to the general discussion. It wasnt worth a place in the romance section one bit. I hope it gets moved to the trash bin where it truely belongs!

Celebrating a bunch of fat cows!!!

How Ridiculous! angry
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2009
Adam Brody:

I am glad this topic has been moved to the general discussion. It wasnt worth a place in the romance section one bit. I hope it gets moved to the trash bin where it truely belongs!

Celebrating a bunch of fat cows!!!

How Ridiculous! angry
Adamu, usually, am the one that chases you about cheesy cheesy Why the new trend?

Like for real, I don't need your wahala this afternoon or evening at your end. . . .

Now, WDF is eating you up and who are the fat cows? The birthday party is over, am glad you dropped by, now be on your way cool
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by AdamBrody1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2009
@heatfusion

Like i said before, i wish you a very very unhappy birthday year ahead of you filled with loads of disasters, misfortunes and ill-luck and may all your nightmares prosper in your life this coming year and if possible may it lead to you being deleted finally from this planet, so that there would be space for more slim and healthy people to think rather than having obese rotund tub of larders like you roaming the earth perspiring profusely!

Everything positive you wish for and hope for will surely turn out negative and filled with sorrow! Hope you choke on whatever you have digested you big bellied piece of garbage
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2009
Adam Brody:

@heatfusion

Like i said before, i wish you a very very unhappy birthday year ahead of you filled with loads of disasters, misfortunes and ill-luck and may all your nightmares prosper in your life this coming year and if possible may it lead to you being deleted finally from this planet, so that there would be space for more slim and healthy people to think rather than having obese rotund tub of larders like you roaming the earth perspiring profusely!

Everything positive you wish for and hope for will surely turn out negative and filled with sorrow! Hope you choke on whatever you have digested you big bellied piece of garbage
When God says yes, who are you to say no?

I do not care if you wish or you do not wish. Your absence has certainly made no difference to the thread. . . .Making noise and screaming up and down still won't change anything.

We already know that you wish not to grow up, so why should any of your post surprise anyone anymore. Infact if you come back here and start cussing on your whole generation, past present and future, we still wouldn't be surprise.

Awan Yoruba so pe, eni to ba ba were ja, were lo n nan.

Plz, I cannot continue to waste my time with you on birthday wishes or what not, it's best if I leave you to your lunacy. Make sure to have a great sunday.
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by AdamBrody1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2009
You see! Your misfortune and bad luck in your life has already started in earnest talkless of what you would have become in August! grin

I didnt know it will come so early, i was hoping it will start tomorrow but what the hell, its your nightmares and you have to suffer the consequences!

Fat obese cow! I hope it extends to your siblings and extended family!

Birthday my foot, more like your bad-day!

idiotic shapeless Amoeba!
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by lexdino: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2009
men dey vex angry
Re: Happy Birthday. . . .heatfusion, Toyinrayo, Ebony Silk And. . . .morenike. by hannie: 2:30am On Dec 20, 2010
Adam Brody:

You see! Your misfortune and bad luck in your life has already started in earnest talkless of what you would have become in August! grin

I didnt know it will come so early, i was hoping it will start tomorrow but what the hell, its your nightmares and you have to suffer the consequences!

Fat obese cow! I hope it extends to your siblings and extended family!

Birthday my foot, more like your bad-day!

idiotic shapeless Amoeba!

who took ur biscuits ? shocked grin

u sound like u been frustrated all ur life!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Uber Ride Experience In Lagos / Ahaa Media Limited Reacts To Rejection Of Two Corp Members (nysc) / Cause Of Recent Intense Heat In Nigeria (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.