Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,535 members, 7,888,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams (1058 Views)

Profile: Flora Shaw, The Woman That Coined The Name "Nigeria" / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm 24 I plan to get married at 26. I dated may be twice or say but I broke them off because they didn't fall in line with what I wanted. I want a virgin as a wife, who is compassionate, curvy, a christian and beautiful. Will I ever find a woman like this? Is there a woman out there with this qualities?
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
No, you won't. Not with a handle like that.
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by temitemi1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Visit ikoyi cemetery undecided
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by CharlesPhc: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
I'm 24 I plan to get married at 26. I dated may be twice or say but I broke them off because they didn't fall in line with what I wanted. I want a virgin as a wife, who is compassionate, curvy, a christian and beautiful. Will I ever find a woman like this? Is there a woman out there with this qualities?

In the 1900's Vampires fed on virgins. By the year 2000 they all died of starvation...!!!

By the way, i thought as a BH member you should be expecting your 72 virgins in hell?

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
CharlesPhc:

In the 1900's Vampires fed on virgins. By the year 2000 they all died of starvation...!!!

By the way, i thought as a BH member you should be expecting your 72 virgins in hell?
I am just gonna behave like I didn't see this.
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by leke12(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
U can get dat 1ST hand INFO frm BOKOHARAM
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
A woman of your dreams on NL? Yes, try "tit".

Virgin? That, my friend, I can't guarantee. grin
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by henribj(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
of course nah, plenty virgins out there, have you not heard of the saying "catch them young"? just look for a female in her early teens, marry her and you have got a virgin wife, init?
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by illmatic101(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Woman of your dreams key!!!

In case you have forgotten people like Adams Oshiomole are married to them already.
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2015
leke12:
U can get dat 1ST hand INFO frm BOKOHARAM
OK OK very good idea, but I go pay your transport to Sambisa make you help me ask them.
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2015
henribj:
of course nah, plenty virgins out there, have you not heard of the saying "catch them young"? just look for a female in her early teens, marry her and you have got a virgin wife, init?
Is that not child abuse?
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by henribj(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
Is that not child abuse?

It is only considered child abuse if you are not a muslim. wink
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2015
henribj:

It is only considered child abuse if you are not a muslim. wink
yah I'm going to give it a try. let me say age 16-18
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by henribj(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
yah I'm going to give it a try. let me say age 16-18

I doubt you would be lucky to get any one at that age bracket cos they would have all been taken, except she is ugly...
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Fash20: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2015
henribj:

I doubt you would be lucky to get any one at that age bracket cos they would have all been taken, except she is ugly...
I believe I will find them @ that age bracket.
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Fash20 post=34687503][/quote] troll
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2015
What's this thread doing in politics section?

By the way, Visit sambasia, since you are boko haram, you should be able to get a wife.
Re: Will I Ever Find The Woman Of My Dreams by henribj(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
I believe I will find them @ that age bracket.

all the best man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari Is From Niger Delta" - Queen Akasoba Duke-abiola / Why Biafra Will Not Go Away (part 2) / APC, PDP Senators Team Up Against Saraki, Say EFCC Probe Breaches Senate Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.