Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

He Suddenly Changed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Suddenly Changed. (1242 Views)

She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Suddenly Changed. by misspicy(f): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Am in a relationship and he suddenly changed from being the caring and loving person he used to be

where did i go wrong
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by vizkiz: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
don't you get the message yet
Him don tire, he wan find another pussay furck! angry
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by daviesdavy: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
You may need to ask your Supervisor for references on how to discover where you went awry............
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Sexxkillz: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't know where you went wrong, but what I do know, is that nobody "suddenly changes". . . Change - especially in a romantic relationship - is gradual. He must have started the process but you failed to notice and you only noticed after it must have been too late.

Why don't you ask him what's wrong?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Suddenly Changed. by henribj(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
huh, I never realized we now have spiritualists and magicians and people who see vision on NL.
OP how can you just walk in here and post such a question to NLanders? You could not even respect us enough to give us a breakdown of the kind of relationship you guys had, nothing at all, and you expect us to give you quality answers?
Ok am watching, I will like to see the quality answers too.

5 Likes

Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Chiscomax(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
all i can say now which is not against the law of the forum is;"Please, i dont understand u OP"
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nigga b like****I am tired of eating rice only,i want it fried with chicken.Babe he's tired of u or did he caught u cheating,
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Brugo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmmm. You again. Give this young man some space. Maybe he'll miss you and come back. Maybe not.
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
henribj:
huh, I never realized we now have spiritualists and magicians and people who see vision on NL.
OP how can you just walk in here and post such a question to NLanders? You could not even respect us enough to give us a breakdown of the kind of relationship you guys had, nothing at all, and you expect us to give you quality answers?
LWKMD,I wonder o
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Changed to what
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by henribj(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mr Se.un of NL if you wanna make more money from this your NL, start charging fees for questions asked.. it will make you richer and also help reduce the rate at which very stewpid questions are posted on NL.
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
maybe u werent interesting anymore.... or he found someone who z gona be gvn him free sex
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
henribj:
i suport that...when We are not Daniel
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Enegod(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
misspicy:
Am in a relationship and he suddenly changed from being the caring and loving person he used to be

where did i go wrong
You unlocked the chain too soon, didn't you? ??

If not, It's either he found someone better or he got tired of waiting for "the goodies" undecided
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Truckpusher(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Enegod:
You unlocked the chain too soon, didn't you? ??

If not, It's either he found someone better or he got tired of waiting for "the goodies" undecided
The chain was already wobbling - My man want out of the trap. grin

It's a fuccking trap, man.
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Kingsasian(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
henribj:
abi o. Let me join you
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Enegod(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
The chain was already wobbling - My man want out of the trap. grin

It's a fuccking trap, man.
and now she is mad and confused grin grin
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by henribj(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ipledge2:
i suport that...when We are not Daniel
kingsasian

abeg make una take seat, space plenty, make we see the african wonder wey wan happen for this topic.
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Kingsasian(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
henribj:

kingsasian

abeg make una take seat, space plenty, make we see the african wonder wey wan happen for this topic.
hahahahahahaha
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Extom(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
So you seriously expected him to stay sweet and whatnot, throughout??
Is he not a guy anymore??
Is the earth not spherical anymore?? undecided
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Truckpusher(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Enegod:
and now she is mad and confused grin grin
That awkward moment after all the shakara guy man come code say the place no dey grip well. cheesy
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Enegod(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
That awkward moment after all the shakara guy man come code say the place no dey grip well. cheesy
na to cut your losses and tear race nau grin
grin
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Enegod:
na to cut your losses and tear race nau grin
grin
Chai! Bad guy. grin

That kain thing my brother ,some of these girls no get joy at all.
A brother can get a good fucck without commitment. grin grin
Boys are now devicing means on how to make these daughters of jezebel behave. grin
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by Enegod(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai! Bad guy. grin

That kain thing my brother ,some of these girls no get joy at all.
A brother can get a good fucck without commitment. grin grin
Boys are now devicing means on how to make these daughters of jezebel behave. grin
we have to put them back where they belong... Most of them are now growing wings grin grin
Re: He Suddenly Changed. by agarawu23(m): 5:30am On Jun 12, 2015
henribj:
yeah!!! some people just jump into giving advice when they don't even know what went wrong.

op your story isn't complete cos we aren't aware of things going on between both of you. what made him change? what are your recent attitudes that made him change? what are the changes?

una good morning

(1) (Reply)

She Asked Me 'what Are We' / Scientist Declares: Best Age To Get Married Is 28 - 32 - See Reasons / The Ills Of Making Marriage A Priority In Our Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.