Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,573 members, 7,917,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:56 PM

Help - Transferring Users Table In Mysql To Another Table Within The Same Server - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help - Transferring Users Table In Mysql To Another Table Within The Same Server (579 Views)

Issues Transferring My Domain To Qservers / I Need Someone Good With PHP And Mysql To Work On Some Projects. / Help! Using Update Statement To Replace All NULL Value In A Column In Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Transferring Users Table In Mysql To Another Table Within The Same Server by Bigdreams(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello my superiors,

Please I need your help.

I recently upgraded a bulk sms portal from joomla 1.5 to joomla 3.

The component I used doesn't support or transfer 3rd party components.

The SPC4 component is what I installed on the new site which is what the client requested for.

How do I move only the users from the joomla 1.5 to the new joomla 3 installation so that their previous account registrations/sms unit balances will reflect in the new one?

I crave your assistance.

Thank you.

Joseph
Re: Help - Transferring Users Table In Mysql To Another Table Within The Same Server by olatpic(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bigdreams:
Hello my superiors,

Please I need your help.

I recently upgraded a bulk sms portal from joomla 1.5 to joomla 3.

The component I used doesn't support or transfer 3rd party components.

The SPC4 component is what I installed on the new site which is what the client requested for.

How do I move only the users from the joomla 1.5 to the new joomla 3 installation so that their previous account registrations/sms unit balances will reflect in the new one?

I crave your assistance.

Thank you.

Joseph

Hi Bigdreams, have you resolved this issue? I will like to know how you were able to resolve it cos am also presently in the same situation.
Re: Help - Transferring Users Table In Mysql To Another Table Within The Same Server by semasir: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Once the users are table are exported, check for the SPC users profile and update to respective table and their balances and details remains intact and valid.

I hope I helped out!
Re: Help - Transferring Users Table In Mysql To Another Table Within The Same Server by ps3o(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
To copy or move a table between the old and new databases is possible.
Care to know how? Call/WhatsApp 07031175291

(1) (Reply)

Interactive Blog Needed Urgently / Get Your Own Email List Of 6,000 Nigerian Email Addresses For Just 2,000 Naira / How Can I Access My Youtube Adsense Account ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.