Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! (2088 Views)

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers / PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by modath(f): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

bros, how will this your post translate to food on Osun sate worker's table today ?

The same way yours will...
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by jantofubu(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

Our people are dying in Osun, hunger on the land, Aregbesola a useless Refrigerator Technician is blaming others for his failure.

This is not a moment to laugh, Osun workers are grieving. angry
firefire u ve changed alot, u nt dat aggressive guy i knw b4 dz guy's election., well back to d matter im also a resident of osun nd i knw ow hard things are... We jz pray adequate measures are taken asap... Nd d same thing is happening in oyo state... D excuses ppl av been accepting frm them b4 wil no longer work as gej is no more there... Its a matter of tym
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Firefire(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
jantofubu:
firefire u ve changed alot, u nt dat aggressive guy i knw b4 dz guy's election., well back to d matter im also a resident of osun nd i knw ow hard things are... We jz pray adequate measures are taken asap... Nd d same thing is happe ning in oyo state... D excuses ppl av been accepting frm them b4 wil no longer work as gej is no more there... Its a matter of tym

Do you mean I am aggressive before now? cheesy It could be in the attempt to stop this type of terrible situation we now found ourselves.

As you rightly mentioned, people accepted the excuses all along because they were told to blame Jonathan, and that unless Jonathan is remove nothing will happen, also that Jonathan deliberately reduced Osun state and Oyo state salary because they were not supporting him. All this manners of lies were being peddled.

Jonathan now removed, Aregbeola should pay his workers salary NOW!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Aregbeshola : The Grand Patron of Awon Onigbese
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by condralbede(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Aregbo is a big disgraced to the ppl of osun state,upon all his campaign promises, this is wickedness!
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by jantofubu(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

Do you mean I am aggressive before now? cheesy It could be in the attempt to stop this type of terrible situation we now found ourselves.

As you rightly mentioned, people accepted the excuses all along because they were told to blame Jonathan, and that unless Jonathan is remove nothing will happen, also that Jonathan deliberately reduced Osun state and Oyo state salary because they were not supporting him. All this manners of lies were being peddled.

Jonathan now removed, Aregbeola should pay his workers salary NOW!
we cast our hopes on God
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by bolabolakemi(f): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmm shocked food disaster in this century But wait o, there is no war nor food blockage undecided
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Firefire(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
jantofubu:
we cast our hopes on God

God will take control, but I see anarchy if nothing is done to address the situation urgently. SEVEN MONTHS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

God will take control, but I see anarchy if nothing is done to address the situation urgently. SEVEN MONTHS!

SEVEN MONTHS? Just cruel!
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by funlord(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2015
grin
Donate which food? Is what is going on in that "skunk weed ravaged state" a "humanitarian crisis" or an "ogbeni manufactured crisis"! A state still generating millions in IGR as well as receiving billions every month from the federal purse! NEMA should not even pick up the governors call! NONSENSE!
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Firefire(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
dearpreye:

SEVEN MONTHS? Just cruel!

Painfully. Yes! angry

[size=18pt]Imo State is owning 14 Months![/size]

Where is the CHANGE ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

Painfully. Yes! angry

Where is the CHANGE ?

I just can't get it!
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista,dearpreye,mizmycoli,firefire,mogidi come n see ooooo... No flood disaster, no fire disaster, no boko haram disaster in Osun but Aregbeshola DISASTER that call for an URGENT aids!!

Dammit!angry
I feel like heaping curses on that man.
Trust me, I do!

But, I will apply self control for nowsmiley

What rational human being acts in this way?Are you sure that man isn't becoming mentally ill?
I mean, how do you sleep at night and the people whom you're directly responsible for don't haunt you at night?

He must be an apex ritualist!

Well, Osun wanted change!
Change is here!
And that in itself is not enough to treat them like paupers.
It's not!

Whatever happened to that Governor's humanity?
What?

I hope the people of Osun learn and learn well this time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by temitemi1(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2015
SEVEN MONTHS n we are still counting!
Firefire:

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by MizMyColi(f): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Nooonsense!

undecided
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by temitemi1(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2015
May GOD deliver me n my household from dis kind of CHANGE ooooo
Firefire:

Painfully. Yes! angry

Where is the CHANGE ?
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Firefire(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2015
temitemi1:
May GOD deliver me n my household from dis kind of CHANGE ooooo

Amen!
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by theSpark(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Osun people are not as helpless as they think they are. They know what to do, and until they take action nothing will happen. The power is in their hands.
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Honestly boss, I'm usually in pains each time I think of Osun situation. Osun people are one of the most lovely people. They sincerely gave Aregbe mandate and stood by him. It is shameful that Aregbe decided to subject them to such kind of humiliation and even death. This is sad. Very Sad

temitemi1:
Barcanista,dearpreye,mizmycoli,firefire,mogidi come n see ooooo... No flood disaster, no fire disaster, no boko haram disaster in Osun but Aregbeshola DISASTER that call for an URGENT aids!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

Painfully. Yes! angry

Where is the CHANGE ?
The Change is in Bourdillon road

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

Painfully. Yes! angry

Where is the CHANGE ?

. . . . . . .minion, I didn't know Imo State[size=14pt] owns [/size]shocked 14 months . . . . . . . . . . . . . .goon, the change is hard to come by due to the damage the drunken fisherman perpetuated
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2015
temitemi1:

. . . . . . . . . .termite, was there any flood disaster in Benue when Suswine held them in bondage by locking up their 10months salary? . . . . . . . .goon, remove the 's' from the aid grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . .minion, Nigeria just came out of the worst man made disaster ever known to man . . . . . . . . . . .DISASTER GOODLUCK
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by stabillo(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Thank God I'm not from Osun. How does Aregbe sleep at night seeing his people suffered this much. Chai... this is what you get when ur gov is Tinubu's stooge. Thank God "Thiefnubudementia" virus was flushed out of Ekiti/Ondo axis of SW

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by Jesusloveyou: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly boss, I'm usually in pains each time I think of Osun situation. Osun people are one of the most lovely people. They sincerely gave Aregbe mandate and stood by him. It is shameful that Aregbe decided to subject them to such kind of humiliation and even death. This is sad. Very Sad

what is ur gain for being wicked, u forget it was gej that put us into all this mess, as a result of his mismanagement of d economy and stealing of our commonwealth,

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by PrinceVictorE(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You over estimate the IQ of an average Osun Taju.

If Aregbe could contest a 3rd time they will still vote him.

This is what you get when you make critical decisions based on irrational hatred.

They voted in Aregberascal because they saw PDP as a SS and SE party.

To every action, there is a reaction.
And this is the outcome
This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by francizy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
jorlons:
Tinubu did well for Aregbe, just as he did for Fashola but one is simply pissing away the opportunity. I pray they don't lose to PDP in the next gubernatorial elections.

Let me get this straight! So your only concern is APC loosing the state and not the terrible condition the people found themselves in? At this point in time, even the devil is better of a governor of Osun state than Aregbe..

This is a lesson to all Nigerians, whatever form of job you have today, don't depend solely on it. Make money and find something doing to add to your job, at least, something to fall back on when times gets this terrible.

I just hope they get help ASAP.

At this moment, he doesnt know he's supposed to sell that useless drum, the government house and the helicopter he flies about with to pay salaries. Who will en left to govern if all the people die of hunger? God will punish that man!
Re: PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! by francizy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what is ur gain for being wicked, u forget it was gej that put us into all this mess, as a result of his mismanagement of d economy and stealing of our commonwealth,

You still don't want to leave that man GEJ to rest on his bed right? Now answer these questions:

What did all the governors do with the money paid to them from excess crude account?

All the allocations Aregbe received, what did he do with them? Helicopter maintenance or drum construction?

Was it GEJ that sent him to take part in shaddy projects enriching one godfather from Lagos?

Do you still believe the childish lies told by Aregbe that GEJ intentionally slashed his state allocations rather than the slash coming as a result of the oil price fall and was also felt by all the States of the federation?

What is Osun state allocations right now? Did Buhari increase it, since Aregde and your likes claimed GEJ intentionally slashed Osun state allocations?

Why can't you open your eyes to realities on ground for once and reject bias?

It's your likes that will hail Aregbe for the giant drum "white elephant" project and the useless opon imo scam.

For just this once, reject bigotry and hold Aregbe accountable! SmH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Former Head Of Service Faces Charges For Laundering N1.9 Billion / Yoruba Three Days War With FG / Igbo Traders In Akure Shut Their Shops To Protest The Dethronement Of Eze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.