Stats: 3,174,473 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? (1906 Views)

Isoko Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day In Delta! See Photos >> / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Can My Wife Do Sex ?if I Go Outside Country For Work (2) (3) (4)

Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Ayima: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2015
This really surprises me, why would a man have two good wives at home but still go outside to look for sex? my uncle married two wives but his two wives always complain of him going outside for sex, i am still wondering if this kind of attitude is a curse or just a normal thing because sometimes i feel like confronting him. Please guys should i approach my uncle to really know why he does that?
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by elantraceey(f): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Because some people are just crazy
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Fabdedon(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Just mind your biz

Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Since you weren't contended with your 1st wife,trust me you can't but s*x more women. Its just like,you eating food

when you take the first bit,you're expected to finish it,buh if its not good to your satisfaction,damn you gotta drop itwink
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by tpiadotcom: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2015
there is joy in sharing.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:
men have sex outside their polygamous marriage,Because some people are just crazy
fixed,have you forgotten not to start a sentence with becausewink

Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by LORDDICE(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2015
D guy ab0ve d guy ab0ve me has said it all! Bt i'll like to think of it as, he's a man of varieties grin
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by HungerBAD: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2015
If your uncle is like me, then women bore him easily.

Does not matter if i am married to 20 women, women easily bore me and that is why the MORE the merrier. The problem is not the women, you will be surprised the number of women, a well to do man can command in a day.

Until the day i see a woman that can actually pique my interest, lol. Abeg let your Uncle enjoy himself, where he made the mistake was even letting any woman tie him down into marriage.

Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Longer throat lipsrsealed
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2015
He's a sex addict
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Because he's too darn generous.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Cutehector(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2015
The two wives r fighting each oda
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2015
First of all, men are naturally attracted to any woman they see that meets their criteria for "beautiful". Any woman that embodies their fantasy.
The fact that a man is married doesn't mean that he won't find other women attractive.

Every human being is born with the natural desire to want to explore. The innate desire to burrow into variety, either to differentiate, to understand, or just to satisfy cravings.

Whenever a man sees a woman who is attractive, that innate desire fueled by lust tends to emanate from within with a force so strong that it can only be withstood by love, self control and commitment towards the spouse(s).

Sex plays a crucial role in this also.
Unlike women who their libido and general drive for sex reduces probably after child birth. The sex drive of men tend to stay at a high level.
Most women don't put that much effort into sex as before which could make their husband seek for a more sexually lively partner.
Most times prolly due to religious belief, most women don't take time to improve upon those little things that tend to build up a sexually active marriage.

But I believe a significant reason why men cheat is the lack of total love and respect for the wife.
If a man respects the wife, the thought of cheating on her will be completely far from his thoughts. He wouldn't want to diminish her dignity in any way by going into bed with another woman.

Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by coolzeal(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Well, I suppose two women are not enough for him.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Ayima:
i feel like confronting him. Please guys should i approach my uncle to really know why he does that?

no try am o, its not right
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by izuch(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Women are like fruits and The guy loves fruit salad.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Opiosko: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Crazy people remembers nothing...
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by kinggenesis(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2015
It's because of the problem he had when planning on marrying the second wife.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by sarahibe: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2015
Check this out www.importcashcow.com

Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by HungerBAD: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, men are naturally attracted to any woman they see that meets their criteria for "beautiful". Any woman that embodies their fantasy.
The fact that a man is married doesn't mean that he won't find other women attractive.

Every human being is born with the natural desire to want to explore. The innate desire to burrow into variety, either to differentiate, to understand, or just to satisfy cravings.

Whenever a man sees a woman who is attractive, that innate desire fueled by lust tends to emanate from within with a force so strong that it can only be withstood by love, self control and commitment towards the spouse(s).

Sex plays a crucial role in this also.
Unlike women who their libido and general drive for sex reduces probably after child birth. The sex drive of men tend to stay at a high level.
Most women don't put that much effort into sex as before which could make their husband seek for a more sexually lively partner.
Most times prolly due to religious belief, most women don't take time to improve upon those little things that tend to build up a sexually active marriage.

But I believe the most significant reason why men cheat is the lack of total love and respect for the wife.
If a man respects the wife, the thought of cheating on her will be completely far from his thoughts. He wouldn't want to diminish her dignity in any way by going into bed with another woman.

Was enjoying your write up until the part where you wrote, that it was lack of respect for the wife for men to sleep outside. Women don't get it right? there are men that get bored easily of a woman after sleeping with her a couple of times, i am one. It has nothing to do with if the lady is pretty, ugly, fat, slim, educated or uneducated(DOWN THERE ALL FEMALES ARE THE SAME)

Men just want to have fun. I live in a society where the women are like 40 women to a man, am i crazy to let all this beautiful single women just suffer? In Nigeria it is even worse. 4 out of 5 girls in Nigeria are desperate for marriage and ready to be 3rd to 4th wife, and that is where people like us come in.

To the OP, your uncle is not Cursed. There are just too much women out there WITHOUT a man to call their own, and he is doing them a FAVOR.

Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by ideykwum: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks for telling the truth! I can respect and even love a woman, yet cheat on her! It's simple: what motivates sexual liaisons is different from what motivates romantic affiliation!

HungerBAD:

Was enjoying your write up until the part where you wrote, that it was lack of respect for the wife for men to sleep outside. Women don't get it right? there are men that get bored easily of a woman after sleeping with her a couple of times, i am one. It has nothing to do with if the lady is pretty, ugly, fat, slim, educated or uneducated(DOWN THERE ALL FEMALES ARE THE SAME)

Men just want to have fun. I live in a society where the women are like 40 women to a man, am i crazy to let all this beautiful single women just suffer? In Nigeria it is even worse. 4 out of 5 girls in Nigeria are desperate for marriage and ready to be 3rd to 4th wife, and that is where people like us come in.

To the OP, your uncle is not Cursed. There are just too much women out there WITHOUT a man to call their own, and he is doing them a FAVOR.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by jashar(f): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] undecided no self control.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Jayjay0(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Your uncle is very normal.

And you saying you want to confront him gat me thinking that he is your husband not your uncle. If not what will be your business in someone's family
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Uncle hungerbad and uncle ideykwum....na longer throat, make una no twist am.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by yorubaboiy: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
peer influence
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by ideykwum: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2015
No be "longer-throat" na nature! Make we talk am as e be! Anyway, I dey kwum back!

Treasuredlove:
Uncle hungerbad and uncle ideykwum....na longer throat, make una no twist am.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Ayima: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2015
Jayjay0:
Your uncle is very normal.

And you saying you want to confront him gat me thinking that he is your husband not your uncle. If not what will be your business in someone's family
You think so?
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Opiosko:
Crazy people remembers nothing...
abeg o,I no mean am dat way o
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Opiosko: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Feranmicharles:
abeg o,I no mean am dat way o
Haha! See as u dey fear woman.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Ayima: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2015
Opiosko:
Hahahahahahaha, funny.
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by elantraceey(f): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2015
Feranmicharles:

lol , thanks smiley
Re: Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? by Feranmicharles(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Opiosko:
*with boldness* me fear woman Who she be grin *i don fear true true o*grin

elantraceey:

lol , thanks smiley
and she doesn't take it personal,I love someone like you kiss

How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood / Beverly Johnson Writes About Sleeping With Mike Tyson And Eddie Murphy / When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58