Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,801 members, 7,938,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Are There Wise Women Any More? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are There Wise Women Any More? (786 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / Couples Attending Different Churches,is It Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Wise Women Any More? by theochads(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2009
Discoveries have shown that 5% of women are wise, 15% are “those who think they are wise”, while the remaining are “those that are not wise”.
Search yourself woman, to which of these categories do you belong? How do you react to issues? What values do you possess in this sinful world
we live in today?

However, there is one that i know very well, when you come across a woman that is wise, you need not be told. All it takes is just checking out her values. When you come across those who think they are wise, you would also know.

Hey woman! which class u dey? No be money u dey pursue everyday?

http://thefeminineworld..com
Re: Are There Wise Women Any More? by benedictac(f): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2009
there are still wise women and i know i am.

you want to ask how?

Coz by the grace of God i have the characteristics of a virtuous woman the Bible talks about in proverb 31.
Re: Are There Wise Women Any More? by JJYOU: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2009
benedictac:

there are still wise women and i know i am.

you want to ask how?

Coz by the grace of God i have the characteristics of a virtuous woman the Bible talks about in proverb 31.
AMEN
Re: Are There Wise Women Any More? by plappville(f): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2009
i am among the 5per ooo.
Re: Are There Wise Women Any More? by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2009
There are still wise men, however, they might not come in the shapes that you are looking for.

(1) (Reply)

A Line For Your Dad / Chineke Mey!!!! Twins With 2 Dads ! / Family Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.