Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Jumia Pay On Delivery Return Policy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jumia Pay On Delivery Return Policy (1548 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Buy On Jumia (pay On Delivery Not Available / CONTACT US FOR YOUR PROFFESION FREIGHT FORWARDING AND CLEARING / Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Pay On Delivery Return Policy by lukjee: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Jumia pay on delivery return policy is very simple to understand,then why am I told that I can't return am item am not satisfied with even unused the same day

Re: Jumia Pay On Delivery Return Policy by lukjee: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2015
An item was delivered to me yesterday and I paid for it unpacking it and I was not SATISFIED with it I called customers care to request for a return as the return policy stated I was told I can not return the item.

Am going to continue to campaign against Jumia if they refuse to honour their return policy

(1) (Reply)

Facts About President Obama’s Official Car ‘the Beast’ / Aja N’sare & Baby N’seju (the 2 Surest & Fastest Way To Go Bankrupt In Nigeria) / See Where APC, Buhari Has Landed Nigeria ... Allah Be Merciful (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.