Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,539 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream (1438 Views)

Roy Lan Uzoma, "My Nigerian Dream" Book Author (Photos) / A Victory Of Love(sonnet) / Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream by Orikinla(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2015
My new book "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream" is out.

"The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream"
My Testimony on the 2015 Presidential Election

Dedicated to all the fearless patriots of united Nigeria; to all the
nation builders of a New Nigeria who are believers, champions and
defenders of the Nigerian Dream and to all the martyrs of the Change
Revolution by peaceful election who sacrificed their precious lives
for the successful election of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) in Rivers
State, Edo State, Kaduna State and other parts of Nigeria during the
2015 elections.

The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream: My Testimony on the 2015 Presidential Election is an important chronicle of the 2015 presidential election in Nigeria and the principal actors in the emergence of the first Nigerian presidential candidate to defeat an incumbent President in the political history of Nigeria.

Keywords
President Muhammadu Buhari, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan, 2015 elections, presidential election, Nigerian politics, Nigerian politicians, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Niger Delta, Boko Haram, Chibok school girls, war

Listed In
Biographies & Memoirs

The book is designed by Juveline Aripal of the Philippines and printed in the U.S by Lulu POD indie publishing company, selling for US$38 dollar a copy with 10% discount for bulk orders of 100 copies and more.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-chima-ekenyerengozi/the-victory-of-muhammadu-buhari-and-the-nigerian-dream/paperback/product-22209653.html
Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other booksellers will be releasing it this summer.
Interested distributors for distribution rights in Nigeria can contact me.

[size=18pt] "So the carpenter encourageth the goldsmith, [and]
he that smootheth with the hammer him that smiteth the anvil, saying
of the soldering, It is good; and he fasteneth it with nails, that is
should not be moved."
~ Isaiah 41:7 (ASV)[/size]

Re: My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream by doublewisdom: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Why is Osubade not on that cover page? I no go buy o. OP no vex.
Re: My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream by Orikinla(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
. You funny pass Ali Baba. grin
doublewisdom:
. You funny pass Ali Baba.
Re: My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream by Orikinla(m): 1:01am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Amazon Releases "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream" with Free Kindle App[/size]

Amazon Digital Services, Inc.has released "The
Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream" with Free Kindle App.
You can order on Amazon from for $4.99 or borrow it gratis on Amazon Prime on http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010XN0W56

The hardcover version will be released next month August.

1 Like

Re: My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream by ApexTitan(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Call on the mods to push this to the frontpage. A little publicity for a Nairaland author eh.

Attn: Seun.
Re: My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream by Orikinla(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
ApexTitan:
Call on the mods to push this to the frontpage. A little publicity for a Nairaland author eh.

. God knows how best to promote His children. His glory will still shine through the darkest channels.
Re: My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream by ApexTitan(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Orikinla:
. God knows how best to promote His children. His glory will still shine through the darkest channels.

Notwithstanding you have to do your own part. All kinds of threads and requests are pushed to the frontpage these days, it wouldn't hurt to bring to a wider audience a publication by a fellow forum member.

Ishilove
Obinnau
Re: My New Book Is Out: The Victory Of Muhammadu Buhari And The Nigerian Dream by Orikinla(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
ApexTitan:

Notwithstanding you have to do your own part. All kinds of threads and requests are pushed to the frontpage these days, it wouldn't hurt to bring to a wider audience a publication by a fellow forum member.

Ishilove
Obinnau

ApexTitan,
Seun, Jarus and company know about the book, but have their reasons to leave it where it is. They have the right to what they want on their homepage or not.
Thank you for your appreciation, my books are widely advertised by Amazon on other websites.
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima

(1) (Reply)

The Black Widow ( Daniel Silva) - Ebook Free / The Adventures Of Captain Gidi / Scares Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.