Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,408 members, 7,911,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba (2776 Views)

Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments / Buhari "Snubs' Tinubu, Call Upon Jonathan, Others On Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snub Tinubu-Ifeduba
There is only one condition in which Buhari can get our undiluted support in the South East If he will take the Bold step of Breaking the powerful strangulating Grip of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and aligned with the Igbo people of the South East in a new drive to forge a meaningful front Political Alliance that will be fruitful to the continuous and prosperous existence of Nigeria .

There is no doubt more advantage in forging a political alliance with the Igbos than the South West

because the Last election and its subsequent fall out have shown the Igbo nation to be a solid block of People who can be trusted in Political matters to remain committed .

From the inception of Nigerian federation in 1960, The East and the North have always been the best Political Partners and have build a more formidable Political force that is free from treachery and backstabbing .
Between 1960 and 1966, Nigeria was under civilian rule. Tafawa Balewa of NPC continued as the federal Prime Minister also becoming Minister for foreign affairs and Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe of NCNC succeeded the pre-independence Governor-General-representing the British monarch as head of state.

We call on Buhari to appoint credible Igbo sons and daughters into ministerial office to win our trustworthy support

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Political Analyst From Anambra)

http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/06/i-will-henceforth-support-buhari-if-he.html

3 Likes

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by eph12(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Snubbing Tinubu does not translate to good roads, electricity, jobs, better life et al. That's what we expect from Buhari. Let him deliver his campaign promises that's all.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by PassingShot(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2015
And who are you?

So, for you and many like you, it's about Tinubu and some personalities around him and not about what he achieves at the end of the day?

Without your support Buhari became president and he will not need to be patronizing to the Igbos to win another term in office. Winning a 2nd term will depend on his performance and not on aligning with the Igbos or not.

Too many young disillusioned people in Nigeria who think their opinion matter whereas they're NOBODY in the actual sense of it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by demmy0325(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2015
I thought they are all apcs...undecided
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2015
This is what is already happening.

Baba is no puppet and Nigeria is not Osun.

Let Baba kick Osunbade out and appoint a SS candidate to replace him apart from Amaechi

Yorubas will do nothing.

Buhari does not need their votes. The SS and SE will give him triple triple votes.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2015
Lmao this got me laughing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2015
demmy0325:
I thought they are all apcs...undecided
Some are now nAPC being led by Atiku Abubakar ('Prime Minister') who I think has the backing of PMB
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by kodded(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
This is what is already happening.

Baba is no puppet and Nigeria is not Osun.

Let Baba kick Osunbade out and appoint a SS candidate to replace him apart from Amaechi

Yorubas will do nothing.

Buhari does not need their votes. The SS and SE will give him triple triple votes.

and it goes round again and again

2019 north will use both SE & SS to gather vote

2023 north will use SW

When will people from the south realize that this northern folks are justing using our head ? undecided

#NorthernersUsingSouthernersSince1960 smh embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by ayokellany: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Na so some Igbo pikin senseless reach .. Seriously I can't but laugh of your disappointment. It continues till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by 1wolex85: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2015
PassingShot:
And who are you?

So, for you and many like you, it's about Tinubu and some personalities around him and not about what he achieves at the end of the day?

Without your support Buhari became president and he will not need to be patronizing to the Igbos to win another term in office. Winning a 2nd term will depend on his performance and not on aligning with the Igbos or not.

Too many young disillusioned people in Nigeria who think their opinion matter whereas they're NOBODY in the actual sense of it.
When I read some comments and posts on nairaland, i just get weak I swear.

1 Like

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by Tallesty1(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2015
I like the way you advertise your blog.

1 Like

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by MaziOmenuko: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2015
No one needs your support. Follow the TANoids; its going to be a long 4yrs for you guys, then another 4yrs...

Its not an easy road I must say.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:

2023 north will use SW

When will people from the south realize that this northern folks are justing using our head ? undecided

Until Yorubas stop claiming King Makers
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by CountDracula(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Ifeduru abi wat is ur name? Nobody cares if u support buhari or u hug transformer, dt is ur choice fa, join d winnin team or b talkin trash, na u sabi
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by CountDracula(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Until Yorubas stop claiming King Makers
And why wil a king maker stop claimin he's a king maker? undecided
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by MyMouth(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2015
I rather he continues with Yoruba, I no trust Igbo people at all! Everything na business to them.

1 Like

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2015
kodded:

2023 north will use SW
when you people selfishly voted for Buhari with the interior motive that he will die in Office.. you did not remember the Greater Southern Alliance?

You did not remember the Almighty Southerner Alliance when you people selfishly voted for Buhari with the hope that he will die? that is the highest level of treachery. Tinubu must be snubbed intoto

1 Like

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by dre11(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2015
@ tochukwuifeduba...... Buhari doesn't need your support

The ones he got form the populace that did elect him as a president is enough

#mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by ramdris(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Your post shows how delusional u are. Am still finding it hard why pple keep making Tinubu look like a bad person.

Can anyone of u mofos tell me what wrong the man actually made with evidence of cos to warrant so much hatred?

He still remain one of the freedom fighter of our time. He is better than most Politicians we have now with zero ideology or personal conviction.

Tinubu might have his short comings like every mortals but he is a hero to me and u haters can drop dead for all I care.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by M4gunners: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Like i said before i will shut sai baba if he clean up some people parading themselves as Godfathers.
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2015
CountDracula:

And why wil a king maker stop claimin he's a king maker? undecided

When the King Maker is shown to be irrelevant and dispensable
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by CountDracula(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

When the King Maker is shown to be irrelevant and dispensable
If he's so irrelevant and dispensable why ar u worried abt his claims?
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by PassingShot(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2015
1wolex85:

When I read some comments and posts on nairaland, i just get weak I swear.
Too many pompous and proud boys who are nothing but think they're something really.
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by kodded(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
when you people selfishly voted for Buhari
with the interior motive that he will die in
Office.. you did not remember the Greater
Southern Alliance?
[b]warris dis ? undecided

So because of that you will vote for a northerner as long as the deputy position is going to SE or SS just because SW betrayed you guys for that same northerner ? Abi ?

Cannt you see the north are using us anyhow......2023 they will dump you guys for SW.......and the cycle of hatred will go round and round

.....Mind you an from cross river and I didn't support the actions of SW in the last presidential election but that doesn't mean if I see the truth I should turn a blind eye because I need to "revenge" some people for their actions ...........

............ But you forgot at the end of the day the north will still be in power while we from the south struggle for the role of their deputy just to get back at others

......Is this what hatred and tribalism has reduce us into ....... yet we claim we are the educated ones in nigeria but the so call "illiterate" use our head like table tennis

Smh......

.....the earlier we southerners unite the better for us cause I believe the northerners are the one fueling tribalism and hatred among us......you can take the baifra war for example [/b]
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2015
CountDracula:

If he's so irrelevant and dispensable why ar u worried abt his claims?

Because bullshitters need to be told to shut dah hell up!

Happy June 12 by the way

1 Like

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by After1one: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2015
This thread just dey make me laugh. Chaii...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Too many pompous and proud boys who are nothing but think they're something really.

1 Like

Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by CountDracula(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Because bullshitters need to be told to shut dah hell up!
Happy June 12 by the way
Then shut dah hell up!
Same to u by the road!
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2015
PassingShot:

I feel your pain

Come to me Janjawiid [img]http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/As+a+big+fan+of+norse+mythology+i+love+_be87d01e38a449ee2df8253157c24110.gif[/img]
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by CountDracula(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

So much painment

I feel it to bra
I'm eatin bread and peanut butter, join me
Re: I Will Henceforth Support Buhari If He Snubs Tinubu-ifeduba by chibaic(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2015
snubbing tinubu wil b begining to buhari success in dis regime,tinubu is d only one who can make buhari nt to perform because he is only after his own selfish interest,pls mr president stand on ur electoral promises and don't allow anyone to mislead you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Jamaican Parliament / What Is Buhari Doing? Does Being Humble Mean Having No Shame?? / Breaking News:Justice Nyako Discharges Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB Members Of All Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.