Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,489 members, 7,904,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... (2246 Views)

SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by disumusa: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Udmaster:
my mother is a beautiful Igbo woman, like i said before, your dirty hygiene is the reason why you are single.. Do you expect men to like you with this your body odour?
so your mother is that fat dirty woman at egu hotel at ebony juction rumoula phc.
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Ephemmm: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
HiGod:
The most worthless wanderest tribe-Igbo in Nigeria
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Ephemmm: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2015
Dereformer:
There are plans by the leaders of SW geo-political zone to tactically withdraw their support for Buhari's Government.

A reliable source in Tinubu's camp disclosed that the leader of APC is fully aware that the president elect, General Mohammadu Buhari, is behind the revolt in the National Assembly. He pointed out that Buhari's utterances immediately after the presidential election shows that there may be no good working relationship between him and the Lion of Bourdellion.

It is whispered in some corners that Obasanjo may afterall be the brain behind the happenings this week.

However, it is authoritatively gathered that the SS/SE will push in to support Buhari in the event that SW withdraws their support. This, it is believed, is to pay the SWners back in their own coin for the support they failed to give GEJ.

Ndigbo is the most useless chamelion tribe I have ever seen: they have started using the same mouth they used to called PMB religious bigot, terrorist etc to seek alignment with him.

Nnamdi Kanu will soon visit PMB to declare his solidarity for him tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Tinubu, the nightmare of yeeebos since the time immemorial

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by disumusa: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
SE will never support Buhari. We hate him, simples
north,sw,ss will never support any ibo candidate we hate them.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Curlieweed: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
I will support Mumuhary if he's about to commit suicide.
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by PointB: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Is this a thread for masturbators? Cos I see plenty of them in here. tongue
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by omowolewa: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
This your write up get as he be o!

Its a disgrace to the Igbos, Yorubas aren't in contest with any tribe brother.
The pending issue is to resolve the Saraki issue, MAYBE Ekeweremadu as sacrifice.

SMH
Re: SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
IGBOS...WHAT A TRIBE! SMH! undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read / SEE How Buhari Got Soaked To The Skin In Paris So We Nigerians Will Ve Gud Life / VIDEO Of CORRUPTION: Cop Records SEXXTAPE While On Duty!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.