Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? (42201 Views)

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Omotayor123(f): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
lorddubic:
MOSQUITO REPELLENT WRIST BAND. IT PROTECTS U ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

It works superbly. Beyond ur imaginations.
1.100% environment-friendly silicone
2. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
3. Waterproof

WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATION WIDE.
Pictures or....................
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by midolian(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Madness at its peak

La.lasticlala and ma ex-love ishilo.ve pls do d "koko"

NB: I was banned from politics section, to ma opposition bro, ama join u guyz soon
Midolian ur ways no pure, u no fit ask of ya paddy #nohomo
Oremussanctus, my man. cheesy cheesy

I dey follow you back to back even as I no mention u. I know u are on a ban. I dey laff everytime wey i see as u dey view threds for politics section and u no dey comment.
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by jhyyde: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
richyimos:
i came, i saw, i smiled
Hilarious
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by smithsammy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
richyimos:
i came, i saw, i smiled
love this
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
midolian:
Oremus sanctus, my man. cheesy cheesy

I dey follow you back to back even as I no mention u. I know u are on a ban. I dey laff everytime wey i see as u dey view threds for politics section and u no dey comment.
I dhe tell u
I know say ma ishilove no be she ban me
Buh d tin can be so annoying
Sometimes I dhe wonder wetin in particular make dem ban me
So many waters don pass d bridge weh I no comment
I just dhe see I no fit comment
Chai
How I wish say u understand wetin I dhe talk
How u dhe ma bro
#happy jumaat day
#salaam
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by 1111uzoamaka(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
Ah ah!!!! Wonders shall never endgrin

..Na only dis pastors waka come

Chai! Diaris God oooo!!!!
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Barselonia:
aye ooo...naija no dey carry last... na so I see dis 1...

English translation..

my people, if u see that girl ukwu.... una meeeennn
...na person Papa una take they joke so ooooo grin lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by khalhokage(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
lol, Nigerian pastors and their latent stüpidity.
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by khalhokage(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=20pt]LOL.....ONLY IN AKWA IBOM[/size]

One of the most boring state in this country.
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Holyfield1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Madness at its peak

Lalasticlala and ma ex-love ishilove pls do d "koko"

NB: I was banned from politics section, to ma opposition bro, ama join u guyz soon
Midolian ur ways no pure, u no fit ask of ya paddy #nohomo
Eeyaahh sorry.....You need to be banned from nairaland I swear.....don't ask my why shocked tongue
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
We are a mobile marketing company, and operators www.eadesms.com, which is a powerful SMS messaging platform.
eadesms services offers bulk sms messaging, this is through our web base application on www.eadesms.com which gives you full analytics of your campaign, reports, alphanumeric sender, scheduler, etc. We also provide API which you can integrate into your applications.
we also provide Gsm Database number base on LGA/STATE in Nigeria,Email Marketing and Digital adveristing(www.adyotaiconcept.com)
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by charloski(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
and the yeye printing press people too will print the job.... na wa ooo... Naija Pastors grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by midolian(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I dhe tell u
I know say ma ishilove no be she ban me
Buh d tin can be so annoying
Sometimes I dhe wonder wetin in particular make dem ban me
So many waters don pass d bridge weh I no comment
I just dhe see I no fit comment
Chai
How I wish say u understand wetin I dhe talk
How u dhe ma bro
#happy jumaat day
#salaam
lool... Many pple fit dey report u na. U no know say u sef too dey find trouble for nairaland.

I dey very alright, bro.. Happy jumaat day to u too grin grin #salam

Sai oremussanctus grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by ojimbo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
lorddubic:

3. Waterproof

moderator should ban this username
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by christee(f): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
this is exactly the reason I don't honor invitation to so many churches
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
not funny joor
who said it was?
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by searay(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
15thMonica:
so he didn't even recognize Osinbajo

Am not a satanoid, just an observation..

my signature is next
A mere [size=20pt]Commissioner?[/size]
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by bayusdipe(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
na serious prayer
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Check his earlier posts U will see it.
The wrist band is good.
Anyother person who has used it should tell the whole house how good it is.

Personally I got two today.
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Check his other posts there are pictures there
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Omotayor123(f): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
alpha222:

Check his earlier posts U will see it. The wrist band is good. Anyother person who has used it should tell the whole house how good it is.
I no get tym. make he post it here too..
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Omotayor123(f): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
alpha222:

Check his earlier posts U will see it. The wrist band is good. Anyother person who has used it should tell the whole house how good it is.
Are you his Advertising manager

I see you just register Todaytongue
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

picture

Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by gregbali(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
lorddubic:

3. Waterproof

Just spoke with You , will contact You online Monday. 08033865467
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
gregbali:

Just spoke with You , will contact You online Monday. 08033865467

okk. a moderator banned that user name. He thinks the advert is fake. but I know by next week he will buy one for himself. I just hope he will be bold enough to tell other nairalanders, at least if he doesn't wish to give an open apology.
Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

I no get tym. make he post it here too..

Re: Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? by Tisong(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
I saw dis poster in uyo dis week @ IbOKO street off Abak rd or off Ikot Ekpene Rd, I was so amazed....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.