Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle (3122 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by applord: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
You might not find the clip on channels TV official YouTube channel.

grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ4OE3Sagzw

cc lalasticlala
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2015

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
This OP na original Mumu
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by applord: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
soe:
This OP na original Mumu

grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue

LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by wonlasewonimi: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
idea is need jo
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by MalcoImX: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
They said it was on Channels, but nothing like that on their website and YouTube link. So, who manufactured this? Remember, before the elections there were doctored videos showing Buhari urging his followers to go and kill non-Muslums. How is this any different?
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by hucienda: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
chai... abeg make una pity this man.

I know his current supporters did worse to his immediate predecessor and wife but abeg pity am.

Guess the law of karma is real.
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by alizenbohr: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
They said it was on Channels, but nothing like that on their website and YouTube link. So, who manufactured this? Remember, before the elections there were doctored videos showing Buhari urging his followers to go and kill non-Muslums. How is this any different?

Did you watch the video or not?

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by Kitsune: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Welp...thats just unfortunate undecided.
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by Flets: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chai!!!!!!!
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by WHOcarex: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
But that one nor stop am for STILL being the president.
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
This next 4 years will be interesting
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by Ramnon2: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Daura President

The most clueless president ever

4 Likes

Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by MalcoImX: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
kayode27:

Are you blind?

Did you not watch the video?

My guess is that channels pulled down the video for reasons best known to them.
I don't take things at face value anymore. Do you also agree with the video where it was alleged he urged his followers to kill non-Muslims? This is even more unbelieving by that fact that Buhari once said his reasons for being a democrat has to do with the fall of the Soviet Union and the unification of Germany.
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by MalcoImX: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
alizenbohr:

Did you watch the video or not?

You possibly uploaded this thing on YouTube. It has 36 views.
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by Feranchek(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
PMB my role model!!! See how baba dey address everybody without glancing at any pre-written speech! Unlike one South-South man wey i know, with one kain mumu undertaker hat cheesy

He's a confident man and I give no hoot bout wah he said.

God bless OUR (weather una like am or not) honorable PMB!!
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by alizenbohr: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
You possibly uploaded this thing on YouTube. It has 36 views.

No.
But I watched it before making my personal judgment on the matter.
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by bolabolakemi(f): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
One chance president grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by MalcoImX: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
alizenbohr:

No.
But I watched it before making my personal judgment on the matter.
Okay he said it. GEJ too said "America will know." I too once, in a discussion with a friend forgot Minimah's name. It was embarrassing.
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by alizenbohr: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
MalcoImX:
Okay he said it. GEJ too said "America will know." I too once, in a discussion with a friend forgot Minimah's name. It was embarrassing.

I guess we all make mistakes.
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by ramdris(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
What's the fuss for? We all gbagaun once in a while na. Free the man joor!
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by MalcoImX: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
alizenbohr:

I guess we all make mistakes.
We do buddy. Listen to the BBC or VOA, Buhari is called Boo- harry, OBJ Oba SANJO and Ibadan is E ba Dan.
Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by cjrane: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
soe:
This OP na original Mumu

No Baba is a disgrace to call Germany, western Germany grin grin
Even elementary 2 pupil knows better grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle by frisky2good(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Angela Merkel is not even from "West Germany". She was born in Hamburg which was part of East Germany. Baba got it all wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Crowd Welcomes Saraki As He Attends Tafsirul Quran In Lagos / All I Need/ask Is A Place On The Nigerian Army Front Line(photo) / Conversation Between A Nigerian And An American On Donald Trump Facebook Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.