Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,519 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:07 PM

Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) (1004 Views)

Appeal Court Orders Dasuki’s Appearance In Olisa Metuh’s Trial / Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by Vikkie14: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
MKO Abiola in 1994 arriving on his first appearance in court. He was charged with treason.

Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by Vikkie14: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hero of Democracy. (DEMON IS CRAZY)
Hero of Today.

Cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by denko(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Tinubu should learn from this
Vikkie14:
Hero of Democracy.
Hero of Today
Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by LivinADVERT: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
HAHAAA
Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
The man should rot in hell.....

How dare him declare himself president?

But now his people (Southwest)are romancing the same northerners that killed him and his wife ..
Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by doublewisdom: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abiola the ITT. Disgraced even unto death.
Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by eagleeye2: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Abiola the ITT. Disgraced even unto death.
ITT, INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF......but I can't remember the story again.
Care to share it?
Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by Fash20: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Euro31:

But now his people (Southwest)are romancing the same northerners that killed him and his wife ..
Mad man.

1 Like

Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by IGBOSON2: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Euro31:

^^^So he did wrong in insisting his mandate -unjustly stolen by the thieving conniving hegemonic feudal lords up north- be given back to him!?......A mandate given to him by Nigerians in the most credible elections this country has ever witnessed!?

Part of the rubbish we've been experiencing in this country since return to civilian rule in 1999......it's roots can be traced back to the annulment of the June 12th elections! Never mind changing the rules of the game midway into the match; the 'owners of Nigeria' wanted to change the rules of the game AFTER the match was over and a winner declared! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by Vikkie14: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Euro31:

Yet, The Economy of Nigeria depends on them.
No Lagos/Ogun No Nigeria.

Yet that same region produced the Best of the Bests. Yet that region you term WASTE produced the Only Nobel Laurate in Nigeria. Yet they are the most educated region with the Best Professors. Yet they have the Highest Number of twin birth the world over.......etc

i dont understand your being aggrieved with the west--maybe because of the election that saw GEJ out. But, as much as you would term the west "waste" because they didnt support GEJ, you should look inwardly and see the big trunk of tree in your eyes that makes GEJ fell out. What about Amaechi and Rochas?? I guess they are from the SouthWest too?

Permit me to say this. You are I.D.I.O.T.I.C (no offense my bro)

1 Like

Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Vikkie14:
Yet, The Economy of Nigeria depends on them.
No Lagos/Ogun No Nigeria.

Yet that same region produced the Best of the Bests. Yet that region you term WASTE produced the Only Nobel Laurate in Nigeria. they are the most educated region with the Best Professors. Yet they have the Highest Number of twin birth the world over.......etc

i dont understand your being aggrieved with the west--maybe because of the election that saw GEJ out. But, as much as you would term the west "waste" because they didnt support GEJ, you should look inwardly and see the big trunk of tree in your eyes that makes GEJ fell out. What about Amaechi and Rochas?? I guess they are from the SouthWest too?

Permit me to say this. You are I.D.I.O.T.I.C (no offense my bro)

keep deceiving yourself ode

www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment#32851422
Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by bolabolakemi(f): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abiola the ITT embarassed
Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by bolabolakemi(f): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^So he did wrong in insisting his mandate -unjustly stolen by the thieving conniving hegemonic feudal lords up north- be given back to him!?......A mandate given to him by Nigerians in the most credible elections this country has ever witnessed!?
Part of the rubbish we've been experiencing in this country since return to civilian rule in 1999......it's roots can be traced back to the annulment of the June 12th elections! Never mind changing the rules of the game midway into the match; the 'owners of Nigeria' wanted to change the rules of the game AFTER the match was over and a winner declared! lipsrsealed

Mandate stole ke ? Nothing was credible about the election. An election rigged as usual and won by the highest rigger. Well, what goes around comes around. Yet yoruba is still romancing with the north . More june 12 is coming
Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by bombay: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
The Hausa Fulani oligarchy is currently using the All Progressive Congress (APC). Its intention is to foist another Fulani son on the rest of us as the President of Nigeria. The APC is the modern Northern People’s Congress (NPC). Right now, they are trying to convince us that Mohammadu Buhari, a certified fundamentalist, pretentious and cunning man of dubious integrity who once insisted that Sani Abacha was a “saint” who never stole a dime of Nigerian money; Atiku Abubakar, an American wanted fraudster; Rabiu Kwankwanso, a confused political scallywag and Aminu Tambuwal, a clueless, dour but efficient manipulator, all of them of the Fulani stock, are the only options the rest of Nigeria should consider as our president in 2015. This APC agenda is the same as that of Ahmau Bello’s in the first republic. Or so it seems.

"I'm set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century"
-- Sir Ahmadu Bello (Premier , Northern Region and grandson of Uthman Dan Fodio) The Daily Times, May 3, 1961

whenever the chieftains of northern oligarchy want anything done in the colonial contraption called Nigeria that will overwhelmingly fall within their socio-politico-economic interest, they have willing southern dancing partners to take the floor.

Whether it is the so-called One-Nigeria, quota system, Kaduna refinery or moving capital city to the northern region of Nigeria, there are insurmountable numbers of southern Nigerians ready to do the biddings for chieftains of northern oligarchy.

The blame of regressive Nigeria, manifested by actions of northern oligarchy, should partly hinge on the shoulders of moronic southern Nigerians.

Islamic party of nigeria

Apc arewa peoples congress

Tinubu and the south west are traitors serving there fulani masters.
Re: Flashback 1994: MKO First Appearance In Court(photo) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
I remember this picture. Those zombies really dealt with MKO Abiola embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News..principal Of Chibok Girls For Commissioner Post / Ikuru, Secondus Admits Wike Has A Very Bad Case At The Election Tribunal!!! / How To Recall A Member Of Representative Or Senator In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.