Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Shattering Marital Delay! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shattering Marital Delay! (649 Views)

Wow ! Harvard Professor Reveals Truth About Jesus' Marital Status ( Photos) / Stop The Lies, Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin (except) / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shattering Marital Delay! by exceptionalhim: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
1 Corinthians 7:1-2
"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: it is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband".

Verse 9: "But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn".

Isaiah 4:1, "And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, we will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach".

A vision was giving to Apostle Ayo Babalola in his days, and in that vision there was a lot of pots with no cover, and the Lord said unto him "These pots represent women who will be without heads, without husbands in the later days, because Satan would have killed their husbands"

If you think you are eligible for marriage but you are finding it a bit difficult to marry or settle down, then delay may be settling in.

It happens to single men and women, it happens to single fathers and single mothers, it happens to widows and widowers, everyone who wants to be joined in marriage.

If you want to marry but you couldn't, then it is delay.

Some Myths are...

"I don't have enough money to get married!"

I've not found someone i'm compatible with"

"No man is showing interest"

"I want a man that is financially buoyant", "that has a good job", "I want a man that can take care of me"

"I'm confused, I don't know whom to marry"

"The guys coming don't have money"

"I've not found the man that I loved"

No matter the excuse, marital delay is a curse! You may not believe it, not until you see what some single, single parents, widows and divorcees are going through due to the absence of a spouse .

CRUSHING MARITAL DELAY

Lesson 1: "MONEY NEVER FAILS"

Ecclesiates 10:19, "A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things".

1 Corinthians 13:8, "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish".

Money answers all things. I tell you there is nothing that money can not solve, not in your own way, but in God's way--If you'll give it! The fastest way to get out of marital dilemma is to sow money seeds. And when we say sow seeds, it should go to the poor, or rather a man of God given to Charity. Giving, sowing seeds and Charity can solve every problem one is facing. Don't give to a man of God who doesn't give--by their fruits you shall know them. I think we know whom among the Pastors are givers. A single lady or an eligible lady who gives and sow seeds concerning her marriage would never marry a poor man! To tell you the truth, even a married woman who gives will make her husband rich. Try it, if your husband is poor now, or left you, or is cheating on you, or has a terminal illness, or he's not showing you love any more, start giving and sowing seeds, you'll see the result.

Be a giver, and you'll get all that you want. Fortunately, being an Apostle and able to see deep things, I will say men should not give nor sow concerning marriage, they should only pray for "FAVOUR". (Proverbs 18:22)

Lesson 2: "WARFARE"

This type of Warfare primarily has to do with destroying 'strange' words. I know some ladies has been told things like;

"You'll never marry when i'm still alive!"

"Can this one marry!?"

"Which man will put you in his house?"

"The man that will marry you will see 'pepper'!!"

"How will you get married with this your behavior!?"

"Who will marry this kind of person!?"

Actually, there may not be any lady that hasn't heard any of such words. They may seem just like normal words, but the serpent actually uses it to stop women marriages. The serpent in Genesis 3 still attacks women marriages till today. Don't forget that the serpent still operates but will be judged at the end of days. (Revelation 12:9)

Lesson 3: "FOOD"

For the ladies, there may be a man or guy that you like or loved but he's not making a move, he's not asking you out or he doesn't even look at you or even knows you. Do this, give him food! When you do this you disarm him and make him fall in love. It might be snacks and drinks or any thing nice. Do it continually and possess him.

Lesson 4: "GOD'S BLESSING"

God's blessing normally come from Pastors, Old people, The needy and Strangers. Helping, assisting or ministering to these ones brings mercy and God's blessing--which cancels any anti-marriage problem in anyone's life.

Be generous. (Proverbs 19:6) Being generous will attract good people to you.

PRAY FOR YOURSELF.

end.

www.ggcrc..com
Re: Shattering Marital Delay! by exceptionalhim: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics For Success, By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / A Visible Vision Of Rapture / Watchtower: Malawi Vs Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.