Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens (77977 Views)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday / President Buhari Spotted Leaving The Mosque Without Convoy Or Siren (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Imortal001: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Vanellope:

Can you believe it? I understand Port Harcourt refinery will start working soon!
PMB will take nigeria a step forward

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Najatu: 6:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Leader by sample

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Bollinger(m): 6:45am On Jun 13, 2015
barbstee:
God bless our humble president.

#in_baba_we_trust

You call it humble i call it being naive. Presidents should not go about without his/her convoy.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by DesireInnerWear(f): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Something positive is coming out of GMB reign. Just watch and see grin

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by DopeDiddyFrosh: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Freemanan:
You guys should at least use your sense.... Even if it's an Herculean task for some of you here.... Must We be tribalistic and partisan in every post?

Bro, with the posts I see. Herculean task is an understatement.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2015
DopeDiddyFrosh:

Hehehehe.... Motion seconded

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by dapsonlou(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Thank God class is back to our Government. The are back on Mercedes Benz level, we have expelled the Low Class Toyota driving PDP.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by FRANKOXY(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2015
EXCEPT THE LORD KEEPETH A CITY......

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Ralphlauren(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
This is good, but baba needs to get down to business.

For me this government has failed people who put high hope on them.

At least GEJ would have commiserated with the families of the Boko Haram victims. I have not heard anything from baba.

HOPE WE HAVE NOT ENTER ONE CHANCE. IF IT CONTINUE LIKE THIS I PROMISE TO UNDO WHAT I DID COME 2019 BUT NOT FOR ATIKU

Mumu.

A government of 2weeks is what you are regarding as a failure?

Do you have any iota of sense at all? undecided

If truly you campaigned and voted for buhari, you won't reason in such way or make such post.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2015
DopeDiddyFrosh:

As in ehn

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Mumu.

A government of 2weeks is what you are regarding as a failure?

Do you have any iota of sense at all? undecided

If truly you campaigned and voted for buhari, you won't reason in such way or make such post.
Seconded twice...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by AhmadMind: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2015
mayorkyzo:
It's not humility it's stupidity...a president should be with on convoy at all times for security reasons..its protocol..if he knew he didn't want a loud life he shouldn't have contested for the presidency...Daura President...

[size=22pt]He has security and is only exiting the extremely chaotic mosque venue..

Also perhaps he prefers open worship of his God?

Have you considered this may be a fulfilment to a personal vow?

Maybe this is the only way he feels Human?

Why stay locked up like a prisoner?

My only hope is that a few political and governmental staff will take a cue.... if you are soooooo... afraid you must have hurt the masses and should resign.[/size]

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by AhmadMind: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2015
AhmadMind:

[size=22pt]He has security and is only exiting the extremely chaotic mosque venue..

Also perhaps he prefers open worship of his God?

Have you considered this may be a fulfilment to a personal vow?

Maybe this is the only way he feels Human?

Why stay locked up like a prisoner?

My only hope is that a few political and governmental staff will take a cue.... if you are soooooo... afraid you must have hurt the masses and should resign.[/size]

[size=18pt]But for your information he wasn't in that vehicle...

For starters there will be security agents looking out of the Back-Up vehicle ...bc you can't cover the angles from inside...

Secondly, he has 2 or 3 aides etc who will naturally enter their cars and trail...not security or convoy but its only loyalty (the same way you will follow friends bumper to bumper) ...

Thirdly, look at the wheels of the cars... a Disciplined General will NOT tolerate a DURTY dirty CAR!!...

Fourthly, No security driver will maintain inner lane... You stay on SPEED LANE and watch ALL angles.... anyone who is trying to overtake you is SUSPECT and of course this more that halves the number of cars that "drive by" you and so you can not easily be a "hit -and-run" victim....Because where will the vehicle run to?[/size]/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by dazdilijae(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2015
Imortal001:
That is my presido! i know with pmb naija go better.
that not d president. Its a black benz doent mean it d president
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Carlmax(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2015
I believe so much in my president but this act is just plain stupi.d , please sir let this be the last time. I take God beg you.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Jbond(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2015
bettercreature:
A twitter user shared the pictures with the caption:

"No long convoy, no siren! May your reign last long Mr President "

"
GCFR President Muhammadu Buhari exiting the National Mosque after Jummat prayer. No long convoy, no siren!"

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/R_ELL/status/609358554257035264
Bro get your facts right, I was around that national mosque ystrday nd I saw the convoy buhari came with while I ws passing by,the roads leading to the mosque were blocked nd no vehicle was seen along that area with soldiers,police,nscdc,sss etc all over the place,I ws talkin on the phone nd ws stopped by a soldier for makin calls while around that area,I apologised nd we were gisting wen baba came in with his convoy,3 prado jeeps nd that mercedes pic u uploaded ws nt with him sef,it ws parked along d road,I saw baba coming down frm one of the jeeps nd entering the mosque,nd dt ws d same jeep he used while leavin cos I ws still opportuned to see him leave when I ws coming bk frm engineerin society of nigeria which has its complex along that area,so no dey lie guy.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by Abyzan(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Does he remember he has one?
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by boban007: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
I SAW HIS CONVOY RETURNING FROM THE MOSQUE YESTERDAY ,THOUGH NOT THE USUAL LONG ONE.ROADS WERE BLOCKED AND PEOPLE WERE ASKED TO STAY WHERE THEY WERE TILL THE CONVOY FADES AWAY.THERE WAS NO SIREN BLOWING ANYWAYS.
Re: President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens by mordouc(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
luvprince4real:
delta pple nor get life I agree but mk ur president com try drive alone for that side first.. Ur left leg there.
Lolz......dem take violence do una for there? See as u dey proud say u be violent delta boy. Una dey play and dine with devil naa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture / Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media / Bayelsa Adopts Own Flag, Coat Of Arms And Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.