Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:52 PM

Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany (1876 Views)

President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by chiedu7: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=14pt]The President of Nigeria at the G7 meeting where he refereed to Angela Merkel as Michelle.
And He also said This his President Michelle is the President of West Germany.

This is Change
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXgnWDiw7Tw

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
As a human being we are all bound to make mistake. I don't know what the OP his trying to achieve from this thread. Meanwhile, Take a List of Obama Gaffes, Blunders & Mistakes –

During worst recession in 70 years President Obama said, “the private sector is doing fine”

Obama calls the British Embassy, the “English Embassy”

Obama calls Navy Corpsman (pr. core-man) “corpse-man”

Obama says there are “57 States” in US.

Here is the link for verification : http://www.dividedstates.com/list-of-obama-gaffes-blunders-mistakes-and-stupidities/

I am only dragging Obama issue to the matter on ground cos I am very sure that the OP will be among people that sees the White as Supernatural being.

PMB is a Human like you and I, so as a good citizen of this nation you have nothing to gain critisizing the people's choice.

Long Life PMB.
God Bless NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by chuose: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=14pt]President Buhari calls German Chancellor (Angela Merkel) Michelle
and President of West Germany
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin my presido don goof o

*tries to hold laff*

iit only shows he iis human, we are bound to make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
dullard

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by applord: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"I was personally invited by G7. I went there and I was asked to brief the G7 and I was impressed with the tremendous sympathy they have for this sub-region, the Lake Chad Basin Commission. Their humanitarian approach to the issue to say the least is very very impressive and all of them, not only in Europe; from President Obama to the Chairman of G7 President Michelle of West Germany and french President. They are all willing to help us" - GMB

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by nke001: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
GMB always use phonetics when talking international politics.
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by applord: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by nerodenero: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
PMB why now . Blame it on age.

What he lacks in oratory, he gains it in respect from other leaders.

I don't care if Buhari has no certificate or too forgetful or he isn't fashion conscious as the other Ghanamustgo lady put it as long as he can make the difference and the needed change is felt home and abroad. Datzall grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by 9jii(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]The President of Nigeria at the G7 meeting where he refereed to Angela Merkel as Michelle.
And He also said This his President Michelle is the President of West Germany.
This is Change
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXgnWDiw7Tw
How come your papa wasn't invited to G7 meeting?
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
You guys should keep mourning GEJ's defeat
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by freedom96: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by applord: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
firstEVA:
You guys should keep mourning GEJ's defeat

Sai PEJ ...Sorry cheesy
Sai GMB

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by freedom96: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
applord:

Sai PEJ ...Sorry cheesy
Sai GMB

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros must u quote her? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by applord: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
freedom96:
Bros must u quote her? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by teufelein(f): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=13pt]..dark creatures from the zoo aka nigeria and their brainless terrorist elect certificateless president Buhari aka buhari, may allaah help your people.[/size] [size=18pt]waste upon waste is waste...[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by wecan: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Old age things or Illiteracy, sorry 9ja
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by freedom96: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
teufelein:
[size=13pt]..dark creatures from the zoo aka nigeria and their brainless terrorist elect certificateless president Buhari aka buhari, may allaah help your people.[/size] [size=18pt]waste upon waste is waste...[/size]
Omo u sure say na woman u be? shocked This kind hate wey u carry for heart.
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by chuose: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=13pt]THIS MAN NA SHAME TO NIGERIA

HOW ON EARTH DID NIGERIA GET SUCH A MAN

[/size]
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by chuose: 4:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Lalasticlala why this no make fp?

na only GEJ ways dey make front page?
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by condralbede(m): 4:31am On Jun 13, 2015
vimi:

*tries to hold laff*

But PEJ is not bound to make mistakes....meanwhile its too earlier for Buhari to start making such mistakes!!!
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by yhemsy62(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Ehnehn! hw dos it stop him from delivering his campaign promises?
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by mekadinho(f): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2015
HAHAHA...... ;DHAHAHA......
Re: Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany by dubbiskelly(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2015
vimi:

*tries to hold laff*

He goofed wen he didn't know the names of his party, vice or nations electoral body right? This is pure senile dementia, it will progressively get worse.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Hear Non-sense, Nigeria Must Remain One -buhari / Where Are Our Bring Back Our Girls Campaigners? / Akwa Ibom At 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.