Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,108 members, 7,939,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Romantic Message To My Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Message To My Bae (1535 Views)

Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! / Rate My Bae (photo) / Me And My Bae Kissing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Message To My Bae by MemphisDepay(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Though you are not around here with me,I believe and trust you that you aint gona cheat on me.., Just the way you trust me despite the crush they have for you and me. We've known each oda 4 over 10years now, and am happy we are waxing stronger in our relationship..you are the most beautiful nurse in the world, and I am the best accountant ever. We can only get better Toyin,oniteminikanshosho.. You can count on me like 1,2,3.., I will be there, and I obviously know when I need you, you will be there. There will be no me, without u by my side. I love you. Muahhhhh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Romantic Message To My Bae by domopps(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Y not just call her and tell her all this! Plus when did u start dating her that ur relationship is now more than 10 years!

Op! hope not what am thinking cos that Nurse is still looks less than 30 years!

Just saying tho!

Cheeeeers
Re: Romantic Message To My Bae by MEGGATRON(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
which is the GF among the two?

1 Like

Re: Romantic Message To My Bae by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
awwwwwwww so romantic!!
Re: Romantic Message To My Bae by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:32am On Jun 13, 2015
MEGGATRON:

I guess is the one on black top grin
Re: Romantic Message To My Bae by jashar(f): 4:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Ehyahhhh cry, so touching.
BTW...

Re: Romantic Message To My Bae by faith551(m): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2015
jashar:
Ehyahhhh cry, so touching. BTW...

Lol u didn't search well, you should have typed "bae define"
Re: Romantic Message To My Bae by benkings(m): 6:29am On Jun 13, 2015
U guys are av bin dating for 10yrs now She is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Message To My Bae by stephenqueen: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Chai see lover boi, i hope another niccur no dey bang your babe for where she dey cuz nurse dey like dìck ooo grin grin
Re: Romantic Message To My Bae by MemphisDepay(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
stephenqueen:
Chai see lover boi, i hope another niccur no dey bang your babe for where she dey cuz nurse dey like dìck ooo grin grin
no one dare touch my bae..
Re: Romantic Message To My Bae by MemphisDepay(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
benkings:
U guys are av bin dating for 10yrs now She is beautiful.
we've known for ten years... But we've bn dating for 6 yrs. Tanx for saying she is pretty

(1) (Reply)

History Of African Beads / Which One Is The Best / Photo: New Chemical That Transforms Black Man To White In 6 Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.