Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Become A Landlord With Just 25,000 Initial Payment At Richfield Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Become A Landlord With Just 25,000 Initial Payment At Richfield Estate (660 Views)

One Plot Of Land For Sale At Richfield, Ajao Estate, Lagos / Land Selling At Installments And Outright Payment At Mowe-ofada, Agbara, Abuja / Richfield Estate @ N600,000 Per Plot Payable In 24 Months @ N25,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Landlord With Just 25,000 Initial Payment At Richfield Estate by mytime0232: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2009
Try to buy from this real estate before it is too late.For those of you who is willing to become a landlord.its an opportunity for you now.Buy a plot of land at Richfield Estate located at Mowe for just 600,000 with an initial payment of 25,000 which can be completed within 24 months ,

Some of the benefit of the estate is as follow

Perimeter Fencing
Motorable roads
It is situated at a very decent place
Global C of O and many more,

You can also make an outright payment while you enjoy a discount of 5% on a plot of land,

For further enquiry and site inspection you can call Sheriff on 07086228252 for further details.

Besides ,the land is open for investigation incase you need to make some clarification before buying it ,,,

Be fast and dont waste time ,,i bet you ,,its your time to become a landlord this year while you stop paying for rentage,

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Genuine Property To Buy / Mainland Gardens Selling Very Fast @ Promo Price N550,000 Plot ! / I Need Miniflat For Myself At All Payment 200 At Ojodu,ketu Ikosi,ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.