Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,872 members, 7,935,720 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:31 PM

Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman (1433 Views)

Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by lolaxavier(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Kinsman of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan and leader of All Progressives Congress, Bayelsa State, Mr. Godwin Sidi, has revealed that Jonathan conceded defeat to President Muhammadu Buhari to cover up his atrocities in office.

Sidi, who was the Interim Secretary of the defunct New PDP, berated those commending Jonathan for conceding, saying the former President had no other choice but to do so.

Sidi, who spoke at a news conference in Yenagoa on Friday, also called on the Federal Government and the National Assembly to commence the probe of Jonathan over the whereabouts of the Chibok girls.

“Jonathan’s conceding defeat is a ploy to cover up political atrocities he committed while in office,” he stated.

He accused the former President of taking the possession of property seized from a former Governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha.

Alamieseigha was impeached in 2005 by the state House of Assembly and later convicted for money laundering, paving way for Jonathan to become the governor of the state.

His property, home and abroad, was confiscated and returned to the state by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

While as a President, Jonathan, who always refers to Alamieseigha as his benefactor, granted state pardon in controversial circumstances to his former boss.

But Godwin revealed that some of the property seized from the former governor were in the possession of the former President.

He claimed that Jonathan took possession of one of the seized buildings of Alamieseigha at Maitama, Abuja, and later handed it over to his political associate and friend, who is a monarch in Bayelsa.

He also accused Jonathan of confiscating a 5-series bulletproof BMW car bought as a birthday gift for Alamieseigha by a friend.

Godwin, therefore, gave the former President 72 hours to return Alamieseigha’s property in his possession or face a lawsuit.

He further asked the National Assembly to compel Jonathan to give account of the whereabouts of the Chibok girls since he was the Chief Security Officer of the country when they were taken away by terrorists.

He said his group had concluded plans to drag the ex-President to the International Court of Justice over the Chibok girls.

Sidi, a former South-South Youth leader of the PDP asked the Code of Conduct Bureau to make Jonathan’s assets declaration public.

He alleged that the former President glorified in corruption and allowed graft to cripple the country.

Sidi added, “Jonathan was instrumental to the removal of Alamieseigha and prior to his removal, I remembered vividly that a friend of Alamieseigha bought him 5-series BMW car salon. Jonathan took that vehicle to Aso Rock.

“The vehicle is still in his possession. I want him to return that vehicle. Property, the one l know for now, there are other ones l am trying to investigate, of DSP in Maitama was given to Jonathan’s associate.

“I am giving them 72 hours to return the house to DSP as we prepare our papers to approach the court. The National Assembly should invite the President to give account of the Chibok girls because he was the Chief Security Officer at the time the girls were kidnapped.

“We are going to file our case at the ICJ over the Chibok girls. I am calling on the Code of Conduct Bureau to make Jonathan’s asset declaration public.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-conceded-defeat-to-cover-up-political-atrocities-kinsman/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by midolian(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2015
Needless to say.. Its a common knowledge.

Some have chosen to call him their HERO and their role model, buh to me, He is a ZERO and no role model undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by temitemi1(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2015
You can say whatever you like with ur mouth. GEJ remains my HERO n FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL anyday, anytime tongue tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by STANPASQUAL(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2015
A publicity stunt by a political nonentity!! Seeking Cheap popularity!!

these guys above me seriously no get work!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by sugarvallly(f): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2015
temitemi1:
You can say whatever you like with ur mouth. GEJ remain my HERO n FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL anyday, anytime tongue tongue

you are always representing.

that fool should go and die
I love GEJ

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by lolaxavier(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2015
temitemi1:
You can say whatever you like with ur mouth. GEJ remain my HERO n FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL anyday, anytime tongue tongue

If you like use orubebe as ur role model, it doesn't change the fact that this man from otueke has ruined this country and must face the music for his misdeeds..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by PassingShot(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2015
temitemi1:
temitemi1 remains our robot! grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by PRYCE(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2015
That's his opinion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2015
The die is cast
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by nortcentrallord(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2015
Another bat flying blind in day light forgetting he does better with his vision only @ night grin. Hahahahaha, why not drag him to God. ICC is too small for that. I think GEJ was the reason your wife refused you in bed a couple of days back while you aid does the job on her with your fool knowledge.
Just another heavy waste pipe loaded with shit. Tell buhari to arrest GEJ since he is now the president.
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by Magician1503(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2015
Make them just free this man, we know he messed up but we do understand he's clueless also.

People should stop tagging him as a hero too cos he's not, only villains are voted out of power.

The power of the people is bigger than people in power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by lolaxavier(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Magician1503:
Make them just free this man, we know he messed up but we do understand he's clueless also.

People should stop tagging him as a hero too cos he's not, only villains are voted out of power.

If he messed up just as you said, then he needs to be dealt with accordingly. He should be ready to face the music for his damages...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by Vikkie14: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2015
Mr "Dragger-to-ICC", You think you can get fame and have popularity the world over by dragging the name and reputation of a man into mud? Ask that Sahara Reporters Correspondence what "overzealousness" does to stunt performing.

"Blowing Out Another Man's Candle Won't Light Your"s

He has gone down as a TRUE Democrat. The Guy that saved this country from Implosion. He's now in History, you can go and read that. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by temitemi1(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2015
PassingShot, u keep running up n down like a rabid dog grin
PassingShot:

temitemi1 remains our robot! grin
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by alabiyemmy(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Talking rubbish as usual
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by Wildrage: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2015
Since when has a once respected newspaper like punch turned into a ragsheet , offering their platform to every mentally disturbed to settle political scores with un-verifiable allegations and contradictory cheap shots
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by Vikkie14: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2015
Magician1503:

So what should he be called. If not for his concession, you wont be sitting comfortably now before your infinix phone typing that rubbish(no offense). If he was a Villian as you want me to believe, you would have understand what it means to be a Syria or a Libya. If you think he will be a Cote D'Ivoire(gbagbo), you would have be disappointed that the Implosion of Nigeria will surpass Syria,Libya,Iraq,Mali,Somalia combined. I beg to dipher that you dont understand what a Villian means.
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by temitemi1(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2015
That's ur opinion man!
midolian:

Some have chosen to call him their HERO and their role model, buh to me, He is a ZERO and no role model undecided
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by zinachidi(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2015
JUDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by fulanimafia: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Jonathan will end up in prison at this rate. I don't see Jonathan escaping severe punishment IF he is prosecuted, especially if he has to face the ICJ to defend his handling of the Chibok girls issue, Boko Haram, Azazi among others.

fabrista:

“I am giving them 72 hours to return the house to
DSP as we prepare our papers to approach the
court. The National Assembly should invite the
President to give account of the Chibok girls
because he was the Chief Security Officer at the
time the girls were kidnapped.
“We are going to file our case at the ICJ over the
Chibok girls. I am calling on the Code of Conduct
Bureau to make Jonathan’s asset declaration
public.”

Interesting days lie ahead, Godwin we are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by fulanimafia: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2015
Vikkie14:

So what should he be called. If not for his concession, you wont be sitting comfortably now before your infinix phone typing that rubbish(no offense). If he was a Villian as you want me to believe, you would have understand what it means to be a Syria or a Libya. If you think he will be a Cote D'Ivoire(gbagbo), you would have be disappointed that the Implosion of Nigeria will surpass Syria,Libya,Iraq,Mali,Somalia combined. I beg to dipher that you dont understand what a Villian means.

He would have been shown the way out like Gbagbo or even Doe, and NOTHING would have happened. Where is Asari and his noise today? Is it not Ateke Tom that has pledged loyalty to Buhari and Tompolo explaining his salary to every tom dick and harry in fear it will be stopped by the same PMB?

Read the body language of the international community, is it not clear even they were tired of Jona?

My friend sit down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by M4gunners: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2015
midolian:

Why not jump into Lagoon?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by Jesusloveyou: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2015
temitemi1:
PassingShot, u keep running up n down like a rabid dog grin
so u are not a robot, u are saTANist, because saTAN never change.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by midolian(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2015
M4gunners:
Why not jump into Lagoon?
The lagoon is for lagooners. I can't survive in water.
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by M4gunners: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2015
As far as mr Godwin Sidi is an APC i don't bother about what he says or do of course they are known for propaganda. Mr you can as well do us favour by visiting the Lagoon too . Lagoon will really appreciate that. GEJ my HERO, Fayose my role model, Okowa my mentor.
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by M4gunners: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2015
midolian:
The lagoon is for lagooners. I can't survive in water.
Good you to know you can't survive it.Leave a sleeping dog to rest.
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by 99100(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2015
The heading of this goddam story should be ;
Jonathan conceded defeat to cover up political attrocities - leader of APC , Bayelsa state.

In another news ...

Osun,an APC state in tatters. The gov Aregbeconfusion is unable to pay his workers and has admitted helpless of the situation.
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by StOla: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2015
When the next generation of Nigerians read about Jonathan, they would always wonder how someone so clueless and irresponsible managed to become president and remained so without impeachment.

The ability to impeach is there for a reason. Why Nigerians had to wait till election day is itself an indictment on the legislature.

"How much did Nwobodo stole?"
A question I will duly answer my kids about the enemy of the state that Nigeria once had the misfortune of having rule over them.
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by geedeex2(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Isoryte
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by Magician1503(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2015
Vikkie14:

So what should he be called. If not for his concession, you wont be sitting comfortably now before your infinix phone typing that rubbish(no offense). If he was a Villian as you want me to believe, you would have understand what it means to be a Syria or a Libya. If you think he will be a Cote D'Ivoire(gbagbo), you would have be disappointed that the Implosion of Nigeria will surpass Syria,Libya,Iraq,Mali,Somalia combined. I beg to dipher that you dont
understand what a Villian means.

Dear GEJ apologist, please wake up from your reverie.
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by Magician1503(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2015
lolaxavier:

If he messed up just as you said, then he needs to be dealt with accordingly. He should be ready to face the music for his damages...

Gbam!
Re: Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities - Kinsman by DaBullIT(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Who Said He Predicts President Obama's Movements! / Nairalander Declare His Assets / Enough Of This Biafran Nonsense!!! By Alabo Abiye Akkio-abbey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.