Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:50 PM

Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action (36448 Views)

Mayweather To Fight Dogara In Abuja / Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by kay1one2(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by myklangelo(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
Caption; Yakubu Dogara in action.
Tnx.

I don't disappoint, the 2nd Igbo language weekend tutorial is out in my blog. It is educative in a new way. Visit my blog.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by lawal28c: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2015
U sure say d guy no purposely use diz 2 phones pose 4 diz pic?me no see any sign of phone conversation 4 him face oooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2015
huh?
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by chi4ik4(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2015
he knows what he is doing, pls let him be
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by justdivine: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2015
I love this
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by lexy2014: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2015
pdppower:
I see it as a show off, sort off. Does he not have aides who can receive the calls on his behalf?
"Show off"...u call that show off? Who is he showing off 4?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
What most of you may not know is that Dogaro's emergence as Speaker was a political defeat for the northern cabal and Southwest confusionists.

Dogaro only got 40 APC members out of 200 to emerge winner.

The SW and Northern APC members voted for Femi

Dogaro being a christian from the north will never get the support of his moslem brothers who rather preferred to vote Femi than him.

Dogara is a Christian?,one like for him

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Acczeez(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
Sycophants at work
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by delishpot: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Multi tasking
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
atospet:
When APC and PDP are calling at the same time. I belong to everybody and nobody.
This your comment just made my day.
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by prettyboi1(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
What most of you may not know is that Dogaro's emergence as Speaker was a political defeat for the northern cabal and Southwest confusionists.

Dogaro being a christian from the north will never get the support of his moslem brothers who rather preferred to vote Femi than him.

Grow up and go and rest with this your cave-age tribal and religious way of reasoning.
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
atospet:
When APC and PDP are calling at the same time. I belong to everybody and nobody.
angry grin grin cheesy wink smiley

Apt!
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by lexy2014: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2015
lawal28c:
U sure say d guy no purposely use diz 2 phones pose 4 diz pic?me no see any sign of phone conversation 4 him face oooo
who is he posing 4 and what does phone conversation face look?
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by zizytd(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

How you take know, you dae dere? undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by lexy2014: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2015
prettyboi1:

Grow up and go and rest with this your cave-age tribal and religious way of reasoning.
Nice response. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2015
Very nice..

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by aminho(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2015
LAfricana:
typical hausa man undecided

There's no justification for the bushman like act undecided

He had better start acting like an Honorable, even if you were ones an herdsman angry, must you then act like one

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the latest happenings in Africa, and International Scholarship updates for Nigerians
mumu correct your English first! You will die of anger because of the hausas
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by nagoma(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2015
When you are a speaker what do you do ? Speak of course!

I am dialing his number right now, I want to hear him SPEAK.
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2015
prettyboi1:

Fool.

I am stating facts

Dogaro victory was based on PDP bloc votes and some votes from the Christian middle belt and north in the apc.
Northern moslems and Southwest confusionists in the APC did not vote for him.

Fact
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Jaftee(m): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Truth, it is so sad that El-Rufai pick most of his cabinet from Kaduna north where are Muslim dominant and ignore the south where Christians dominate. Let's say no to religion sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Aspiregreat: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Madness angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2015
dainformant:
The task that comes with the office of the Fourth citizen in the country. When you become Speaker House of Representatives and your phones ring endlessly... Yakubu Dogara pictured listening to calls during a courtesy visit by the past Speakers and Deputies to the newly elected Speakers, at The National Assembly in Abuja

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/that-moment-when-you-become-speaker-of.html
When u plan coup to collect what belongs to everybody & to nobody
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by pak: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2015
atospet:

You deserve a bottle for this quote
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by kenoz(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2015
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Ab025(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

And is it femi gbajabiamela that you think the reps from the north will vote for? U must be joking

My friend, it seems you don't understand politics yet, the days of religious politics has gone, it is about "personal interest" now.

Incase you don't know, both of them that contested are Christians.
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2015
That he's speaker doesn't confer in him the ability to answer or listen to two different calls simultaneously.
This kind of behaviour is typical of Africans.
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Lobolintin(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2015
Snoring
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by christabell18(f): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2015
Keneking:
Great:
- two phone calls - one handshake - one whisper - three persons - three hundred and sixty members of HoR - one nuclear family - one hundred and eighty million Nigerians
This is serious....Dogara sef
...there r 3 phones
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Ab025:

And is it femi gbajabiamela that you think the reps from the north will vote for? U must be joking

My friend, it seems you don't understand politics yet, the days of religious politics has gone, it is about "personal interest" now.

Incase you don't know, both of them that contested are Christians.

PDP reps are drawn mainly from the SS and SE and they gave Dogaro their of votes. Some were also drawn from Ekiti and Ondo.

Dogaro secured 140 votes from PDP and an additional 40 from apc.

The northern moslems especially does from Bauchi did not vote for Dogaro and that is a fact!
Re: Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action by slap1(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Varsities: Buhari Returns To Vomit, Reverses Sack Of Varsity Boards / FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity / Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.