Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You (5348 Views)

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version || Talk Islam / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Muslims Love Jesus, Too: 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus In Islam - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Demmzy15:

The verse please, lemme expose your filthy deception again!! grin
oga go and make research for yourself and see if she is lying or not basic.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
boykas:

I won't judge you cuz u Av judge yourself already,,stupid don't create itself we create it,,
who told you there were no Muslims during Christ, who's the second wife of Abraham.

I won't abuse...cuz Islam is peace

You just confirmed again that islam is a fake religion based on lies. The person you refer to as abraham's second wife(sarah's maid) was a coptic Egyptian and most likely a pagan and definitely not a muslim as the earth was yet to be cursed with islam as of that time. That aside islam did not get to Egypt until at least the seventh century so stop spewing thrash.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Demmzy15(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
jcross19:
oga go and make research for yourself and see if she is lying or not basic.
Why would I make a research?! She claimed she knows that Prophet Muhammad said he was the first Muslim in the Qur'an, so she's to bring the facts not me!!! Simple logic!!

3 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Demmzy15:

Why would I make a research?! She claimed she knows that Prophet Muhammad said he was the first Muslim in the Qur'an, so she's to bring the facts not me!!! Simple logic!!
I laugh in arabian voice buAaaaahh buahhhhhh why can't you defend your anabi's poo . Well allah is powerless . All those your enchantment don't work until you invoke all those jinn to work for you. Go for research and ask google who was the first muslim according to quran or book of poems.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Demmzy15:

let me give you a shock now: in sura 6 V 161 to 163 there you will see where mohamMAD claimed to be the first muslim now can you see how confused mohamMAD was in sura 3 vs 52 saying that jesus and his followers were muslims , in the same sura vs 67 he said ibrahim was a muslim then can you see how pathetic mohamMAD was? Between mohamMAD and jesus was 640 years interval and forgot that he had said he was the first muslim in sura 6 vs 161 to 163,
Sura 6 vs 14 , now can you see that mohamMAD was pathetic .

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by channelz: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I actually wrote that myself but i copied christian and islamic texts..

The truth has been prevailing and will keep prevailing...
Christ said the gates of hell shall never prevail over his church. .. islam is from the pits of Hell and has failed for 1400 years to over take Christianity
. ..

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by channelz: 12:15am On Jun 14, 2015
I find this Topic rather misleading.- This is what a Muslim really thinks about Isa Messiah irrespective of the name(s) He is known as in Islam:
tar.tar9:
my pain or your pain or that of that dead thing you call god why do you have to comment worshipers of a crucified pig!
tar.tar9 post=32864173:
why do you then worship a crucified mad pig! If you are not also mad,imbecilè!
tar.tar9:
coming from the follower of a bloodthirsty crucified rapist pig

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Jagoon:

It's your allah and mohamed that are the biggest fools, may God punish them for all their attrocities and the evil they bequeathed to this world.
see as e de pain this dunce.Islam is here to stay and there is nothing you or your useless crucified thief can do abt it.

3 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2015
channelz:

rather the opposite he is even defending Jesus(AS) the Slave of Allah who was never crucified as a thief who was nailed on a cross as you xtians indirectly imply.

3 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Jagoon:

You just confirmed again that islam is a fake religion based on lies. The person you refer to as abraham's second wife(sarah's maid) was a coptic Egyptian and most likely a pagan and definitely not a muslim as the earth was yet to be cursed with islam as of that time. That aside islam did not get to Egypt until at least the seventh century so stop spewing thrash.
so Abraham married a pagan,the first woman God talked to was a Pagan that God even helped and blessed.you can deny your bible because of your hate of Islam,certified dunce.

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by boykas(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2015
Jagoon:

It's your allah and mohamed that are the biggest fools, may God punish them for all their attrocities and the evil they bequeathed to this world.

even if I say bad words to you and your likes, what will it change, we Muslims knows the stains that rigid us out. But we had faith, we still love one another, we worship the one God that create heaven and earth including hell. We are watching..we can Neva worship in what you worship. We don't praise or worship and prophet or messagers. If you like reign abuses or causes for what I care. Heaven is not meant for everyone but for someone. Think about it. Read the 10 commandments. Think about it,

3 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by channelz: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2015
crusadistic:

rather the opposite he is even defending Jesus(AS) the Slave of Allah who was never crucified as a thief who was nailed on a cross as you xtians indirectly imply.
I'm not into 'religion' in the first place, so feel free to tell me what you mean by "indirectly imply" and how he was defending the 'Christian Jesus' because from what I know of, Islam emerged centuries after Christianity.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2015
crusadistic:
so Abraham married a pagan,the first woman God talked to was a Pagan that God even helped and blessed.you can deny your bible because of your hate of Islam,certified dunce.

Who ever said abraham married her She was sarah's maid period. And not abraham's wife. And there is no big deal about marrying a pagan at that time as even abraham himself came from a pagan family before God called him out.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
Jagoon:

Who ever said abraham married her She was sarah's maid period. And not abraham's wife. And there is no big deal about marrying a pagan at that time as even abraham himself came from a pagan family before God called him out.
so Abraham raped her then undecided what about this
"gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived"
God called him out from his own family that were pagans and he went on to marry a pagan maid,why was even her son Ishmael then circumcised a "sign of the covenant” with God.you still haven't answered God talking to and blessing hagar your so-called 'pagan'

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2015
crusadistic:
so Abraham raped her then undecided what about this
"gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived"
God called him out from his own family that were pagans and he went on to marry a pagan maid,why was even her son Ishmael then circumcised a "sign of the covenant” with God.you still haven't answered God talking to and blessing hagar your so-called 'pagan'

Stop twisting scriptures Sarah gave her to abraham to be his concubine and not wife. That aside did it occur to your dumb skull that hagar would most likely have converted to Abraham's religion whilst she was in his household
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
jcross19:
[s] let me give you a shock now: in sura 6 V 161 to 163 there you will see where mohamMAD claimed to be the first muslim now can you see how confused mohamMAD was in sura 3 vs 52 saying that jesus and his followers were muslims , in the same sura vs 67 he said ibrahim was a muslim then can you see how pathetic mohamMAD was? Between mohamMAD and jesus was 640 years interval and forgot that he had said he was the first muslim in sura 6 vs 161 to 163,
Sura 6 vs 14 , now can you see that mohamMAD was pathetic . [/s]

Jagoon:
[s]

Why do you islamist like lying like this Muslims dis not exist until 600 years after christ so his followers could never have been muslims. It was your narcizist mohamed that came to change the story when allah(satan) sent a demon to posses him in a cave. Jesus is the son of God and there is nothing your miserable allah can do about it.[/s]

[b] Being a Muslim means Submitting to the Will of Allah. Previous Prophets did this (Peace be upon them), and it's for this reason that they are Muslims.

Q3:84Say:
"We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them (Prophets), and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam).’'

Q2:285
We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers."

On the authority of the Quran, Muslims believe in all the previous Prophets (PBUT). We also believe that Allah sent them with scriptures as a warning to different groups, eg Injeel, Torah. However, these scriptures no longer exist in their original versions. The bible is a mere concoction of later times, which only contains a shadow of its original self a few times!

In conclusion, there's no contradiction in what Demmzy15 said compared with the Quran. Infact, both sides are contained in the Quran and they're NOT contradictory. Read on...

Your claim:

Q6:14
"Say: Shall I choose for a protecting friend other than Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, Who feedeth and is never fed? Say: I am ordered to be the first to surrender [aslama] (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters"

AND

Q6:161-163
"Say, verily my Lord hath directed me into a right way, a true religion, the sect of Abraham the orthodox; and he was no idolater. Say, verily my prayers, and my worship, and my life, and my death are dedicated unto God, the Lord of all creatures: He hath no companion. This have I been commanded: I am the first Moslem (Wa 'Ana 'Awwalu Al-Muslimin)"

Contradict these verses:

Q3:52
"When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims"

AND

Q3:67
"Ibrahim was not a Jew nor a Christian but he was (an) upright (man), a Muslim (musliman), and he was not one of the polytheists"

Your argument is pretty much that some Quranic verses say Muhammad is the first Muslim while there are other passages showing that there are Muslims before Muhammad. Is this a contradiction? No. You must understand what Muhammad meant and in what context.

Now when The Quran says:

Say: I (Muhammed) am ordered to be the first to surrender [aslama] (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters, OR, This have I been commanded: I am the first Moslem (Wa 'Ana 'Awwalu Al-Muslimin); what this basically and simply means is that [size=16pt] Muhammad is commanded to be the first Muslim AMONG HIS PEOPLE. [/size]. So it does NOT contradict the other verses, Muhammad is not the first Muslim on the planet, it just means the first Muslim among his people.

Note what this verse also say:

"Say: Shall I choose for a protecting friend other than Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, Who feedeth and is never fed? Say: I am ordered to be the first to surrender [aslama] (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters"

It tells Muhammad to be not of the idolaters, who were the idolaters? The idolaters were the Quraysh, they were Muhammad's people, so hence it is crystal clear when it is said for Muhammad to be the first Muslim it just basically means among his people.
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Orunto: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sura 19:19 "I am a messenger of your Lord, and I have come to give you a Holy Son". This is God's Son. The Gospel of John describes this Holy Son as the Word of God that was with God in the beginning and was God that came to be TheLight, A good Icon, TheLife, The Faith, TheHope, ThePeace and The Love of God. The Book of Revelation categorically instructs Believers in two instances to "Worship only God" and not humans. Believers have wisdom, knowledge and understanding of WHO GOD REALLY IS. AND HIM ONLY THEY WORSHIP.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by channelz: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
crusadistic:

Though you evaded my question, I gave your post some thoughts mainly because you weren't insulting. I'm glad you, as an individual, profess your love for Jesus Christ; it would seem like a Muslim is a Christian who doesn't believe in a proprietary death on the cross. I myself know that I must reap what I sow.
But what got me thinking was why Islam as a religion had to alter an event in the life of Christ with the plain excuse that "Judas was transformed into Jesus". I wanted to understand why Islam went to that extent. Let me summarise my findings:

The Pillar and Foundation of Christianity:
The purpose of the Son of God, Jesus was to suffer death on the cross and that through the death on the cross the forgiveness of their sins is guaranteed.
But the propitiatory sacrifice on the cross must be unnatural to every sane mind, because being against the innocent Son of God it is also unjust?

The founder(s) of Islam figured out this apparent loophole and devised a plan to get a hold on and collapse this "artificial structure of distorted theories" upon which Christianity stands. -
The Basic Device:
•They accepted that Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God... (Quran, 3:45-47)
•They agreed Jesus performed many miracles... (Quran, 3:49)
•But NO! Jesus was not crucified. It was the plan of Jesus’ enemies to crucify him, but God saved him and raised him up to Him. And the likeness of Jesus was put over another man. Jesus’ enemies took this man and crucified him, thinking that he was Jesus.(Quran, 4:157)
Further Observation:
By acknowledging that "It was the plan of Jesus' enemies to crucify him..." Muslims invariably acknowledge "Jesus" as the Son of God; for Jesus(Who was supposedly "saved" by Allah) was to be nailed to the cross as a "blasphemer" of God.-
"If Thou art the Son of God, come down from the cross and save Thyself and us!" These were the scornful words addressed to the Son of God ("Judas" according to the Muslims) as He hung in agony on the cross in the burning rays of the sun!

Asserting that Judas was "transformed" to Jesus is quite laughable and the cheapest attempt at refuting a perceived flawed Christian doctrine.

I now see the reason for this:
- Quran says Jesus did not die, he was raised to heaven by Allah . Allah did no such favors for
Muhammad. He was buried in ground to rot after he died a very painful death, poisoned by his enemies..

3 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by channelz: 12:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by tola9ja: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
4stylz:
Muslim are the worse set of people in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by tola9ja: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jagoon:

Bunch of hypocrites, you love him yet your filthy quoran teaches you to fight his followers.

You mean we fight the follower of Paul

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
tola9ja:

Paul is still a million times better than that paedophile terrorist that you follow and Paul is also a follower of Christ.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by italo: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
smartesboys:
Every Muslim love him and respect him, we follow his teaching. every muslim should believe that jesus {pbuh} was messenger of god not a son.
we love him morethan you but we DO NOT WORSHIP HIM.

What are his teachings...and where are they written?

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2015
9jaforlife:

[b] Being a Muslim means Submitting to the Will of Allah. Previous Prophets did this (Peace be upon them), and it's for this reason that they are Muslims.

Q3:84Say:
"We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them (Prophets), and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam).’'

Q2:285
We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers."

On the authority of the Quran, Muslims believe in all the previous Prophets (PBUT). We also believe that Allah sent them with scriptures as a warning to different groups, eg Injeel, Torah. However, these scriptures no longer exist in their original versions. The bible is a mere concoction of later times, which only contains a shadow of its original self a few times!

In conclusion, there's no contradiction in what Demmzy15 said compared with the Quran. Infact, both sides are contained in the Quran and they're NOT contradictory. Read on...

Your claim:

AND

Q6:161-163
"Say, verily my Lord hath directed me into a right way, a true religion, the sect of Abraham the orthodox; and he was no idolater. Say, verily my prayers, and my worship, and my life, and my death are dedicated unto God, the Lord of all creatures: He hath no companion. This have I been commanded: I am the first Moslem (Wa 'Ana 'Awwalu Al-Muslimin)"

Contradict these verses:

Q3:52
"When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims"

AND

Q3:67
"Ibrahim was not a Jew nor a Christian but he was (an) upright (man), a Muslim (musliman), and he was not one of the polytheists"

Your argument is pretty much that some Quranic verses say Muhammad is the first Muslim while there are other passages showing that there are Muslims before Muhammad. Is this a contradiction? No, you must understand what Muhammad meant and in what context.

Now when The Quran says:

Say: I (Muhammed) am ordered to be the first to surrender [aslama] (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters, OR, This have I been commanded: I am the first Moslem (Wa 'Ana 'Awwalu Al-Muslimin); what this basically and simply means is that [size=16pt] Muhammad is commanded to be the first Muslim AMONG HIS PEOPLE. [/size]. So it does NOT contradict the other verses, Muhammad is not the first Muslim on the planet, it just means the first Muslim among his people.

Note what this verse also say:

It tells Muhammad to be not of the idolaters, who were the idolaters? The idolaters were the Quraysh, they were Muhammad's people, so hence it is crystal clear when it is said for Muhammad to be the first Muslim it just basically means among his people.
[/b]

if you like write the whole quotations in your manual of terrorism , what you wrote up contradict each other bro. MohamMAD was an assassin trained by catholic. What moral will you gain from a liar,terrorist,epileptic,paedophile,robber ,rapist and womaniser? You will gain thesame things. Allah and biblical are of different . Allah is a demon . I think allah cursed the christians and why allah curse is not working on them?

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2015
tola9ja:

the problem that muslims have is that they lack knowledge , the knowledge God gave them they use it to grow bears and moustache. Jesus is the way , the truth and life. HE call me son and is my FATHER but allah called you slaves and put bomb on your body to blow up yourself because your life worth nothing to allah because slaves life worth nothing to the master.

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Demmzy15(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jagoon:

Sorry I couldn't reply you about Prophet Muhammad being the 'First Muslim', I was preparing for an exam. Alhamdullahi brother 9jaforlife has answered it conveniently, now to your next allegations! From this post of yours, are you trying to say Hagar wasn't Abraham's wife?! Be rest assured that we'll would humiliate you here!

Please improve better on your English, it's difficult a times to get your message! embarassed

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Demmzy15(m): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jagoon:

Paul is still a million times better than that paedophile terrorist that you follow and Paul is also a follower of Christ.
This yoruba boy, better control your mouth o!
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Demmzy15(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
jcross19:
if you like write the whole quotations in your manual of terrorism , what you wrote up contradict each other bro. MohamMAD was an assassin trained by catholic. What moral will you gain from a liar,terrorist,epileptic,paedophile,robber ,rapist and womaniser? You will gain thesame things. Allah and biblical are of different . Allah is a demon . I think allah cursed the christians and why allah curse is not working on them?
A very blessed answer, but because you're a loser and pathetic liar, you resort to insults and curses whenever you've been refuted! You say things out of desperation and this shows that you've been defeated, bring up your next shot. I bet you, if I start to curse and insult your biblical jesus and god you would......I reserve my comments!

1 Like

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by Empiree: 2:28am On Jun 17, 2015
jcross19:
You sure it is not working?. It's working on you pretty much. Example is your ruining mouth up there. Thats what happens when Allah curses disbeliever because when disbeliever sees Ayat(verses, Signs, Evidences) of Allah, it increases him in adamant, obstinate in rejection of truth.

Now ponder over these verses of Quran to confirm it works on you.

"In their hearts is a disease. So Allah has worsened their disease. And for them, there is painful punishment because they used to tell lies." Q2/10

"But as for those in whose hearts is disease, it has [only] increased them in evil [in addition] to their evil. And they will have died while they are disbelievers." Q9/125

"[size=13pt]The likeness of those who disbelieve (in relation to the messenger-Muhammadﷺ) is as the likeness of one who calls unto that which hears naught except a shout and cry. Deaf, dumb, blind, therefore they have no sense.[/size]" Q2/171

See, this last verse^ perfectly describes your rant up there. Keep it up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

A very blessed answer, but because you're a loser and pathetic liar, you resort to insults and curses whenever you've been refuted! You say things out of desperation and this shows that you've been defeated, bring up your next shot. I bet you, if I start to curse and insult your biblical jesus and god you would......I reserve my comments!
wow there is nothing you can do if you dare it trust one day , one morning you will carry thesame you condemn preach in your street and in the market. But you can try it. Am waiting.
Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by jcross19: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

wow there is nothing you can do if you dare it trust one day , one morning you will carry thesame bible you condemn preach in your street and in the market. But you can try it. Am waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible / You Are God. Stop The Search / Lawrence Oyor Biography

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.