Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (407 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Saturday - 13/6//15)- THE ESSENCE OF FORGIVENESS
1.Father,I thank you for being my strength,my rock,my fortress, my buckler and my deliverer.
2.Father,thank you for making me to see that by holding people in unforgiveness, I am only,delaying and blocking my own breakthrogh and progress.
3.Thank you Father for creating me in your image,with the capacity to forgive those who offend me.
4.Thank you Father for sending your son to calvary to give me forgiveness.
5.Father,I confess that I have sinned against you.
6.Father,in any way that I have sinned and fallen short of your glory,please, have mercy upon me and forgive me.
7.Father,release upon my life a forgiving spirit.
8.Father,please,grant unto me the power and the grace to forgive those who have offended me and those who will offend me.
9.Father,let your fire consume every spirit of unforgiveness in my life in Jesus name.
10.Father,please,come and set me free from the spirit and bondage of unforgiveness.
11.I forgive today anyone that I am holding in the bondage of unforgiveness.
12.I forgive today,all those who have truly offended and despitefully use me.
13.I forgive my spouse,my father,my mother, my friends,my boss,etc,for any wrong,offence or malice,they might have committed against me.
14.I blot out from my memory today,by the blood of Jesus, every record of sin or offence or malice, that I am holding against anyone.
15.Father,as from today,help me never to keep records of any wrong done against me,either in my memory or written down in any diary.
16.Thank you Father for delivering me from the spirit and bondage of unforgiveness.
17.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
18.In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
19.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by INTROVERT(f): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2015
AMEN AMEN
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2015
AMEN
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by menesheh(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
delution

(1) (Reply)

What Is It That Makes Marriage Good... / Even God Has A Secret / The Real Sabbath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.