Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,459 members, 7,908,327 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps (1352 Views)

5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour / Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2015
So I finally found a cure for the acne that made my life miserable after visiting my Fulani grandmother in January. I suffered this horrifying and depressing thing for over 5 years leaving dark spots and blemishes as a result of trials from different prescriptions. I would try to conceal these spots with bangs, scarfs and all sorts as I had lost a lot of self confidence.

My breakthrough came after my grand-mum prepared and gave me a special home made cleanser. I didn't want to give it a try as I had used all sorts of products causing me to go bankrupt...lol. Amazingly, I got great results just after 2 weeks of usage (morning and night).

I shared with some of my friends who've been battling the same problem and a neighbour who's been suffering from after shave bumps on his cheeks and the back of his neck. It worked like magic and will love to share this with anyone who's interested.

You can contact me at flossyray@gmail.com and I'll share my before and after photos and tell you how you can get this miracle cleanser.
If you want to contact me on whatsapp or even meet me in person, we can arrange for all of that because seeing is believing.

You will be glad you gave it a try,I PROMISE YOU!!!

Cheers x

1 Like

Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by xpac01(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2015
RayPedra:
I had used all sorts of products causing me to go bankrupt...lol.
And you're looking for someone to vent your bankruptcy revenge abi.
Picture of b4 and after or i don't believe it.
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by benjanjo1: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2015
xpac01:
And you're looking for someone to vent your bankruptcy revenge abi. Picture of b4 and after or i don't believe it.
Lol! grin grin
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2015
xpac01:

And you're looking for someone to vent your bankruptcy revenge abi.
Picture of b4 and after or i don't believe it.
I don't need such insult man.
I am only trying to share my experience and help other people who are dealing with all I've been through.
So please keep your bitter words to yourself.
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by benjanjo1: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2015
RayPedra:

I am only trying to share my experience and help other people who are dealing with all I've been through.

Share grandma's recipe here! Nobody will contact you for anything.

5 Likes

Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol... such a hater!
Sorry, I've been contacted already. In the end no one has anything to lose to be honest.
If it hurts you really bad to see people progress, pray about it as that's the only way you'll succeed in life when you stay positive and encourage others.

Never be anyone's cause of downfall; you never see it coming dude.

benjanjo1:

Share grandma's recipe here! Nobody will contact you for anything.
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by xpac01(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
RayPedra:

No offense meant bro. Just that as the world is going now, all man need to go by what we see.
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by kazzonline: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
RayPedra:
Lol... such a hater!
Sorry, I've been contacted already. In the end no one has anything to lose to be honest.
If it hurts you really bad to see people progress, pray about it as that's the only way you'll succeed in life when you stay positive and encourage others.

Never be anyone's cause of downfall; you never see it coming dude.

Oga i mailed you, reply i need it asap
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
xpac01:

No offense meant bro. Just that as the world is going now, all man need to go by what we see.
I totally understand and appreciate smiley
I am female actually.
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by xpac01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
RayPedra:

I totally understand and appreciate smiley
I am female actually.
Huh! A female? You must be either nice or just matured. Only few ladies couldn have taken my words the way you did.
*Checking the profile pix* Non! Will like to see ya pix dear.
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
xpac01:

Huh! A female? You must be either nice or just matured. Only few ladies couldn have taken my words the way you did.
Lol...you bet! Ok send me your number if you're on whatsapp and you can see my pix.
Cheers!
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by benjanjo1: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
xpac01:

*yimu* mtschew! I wonder the exorbitant price you want to charge for a phantom remedy. Pls nobody should pay this hungry scammer a dime! angry
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
benjanjo1:

*yimu* mtschew! I wonder the exorbitant price you want to charge for a phantom remedy. Pls nobody should pay this hungry scammer a dime! angry

The more you hate, the more contacts I get. Please continue because you make it better for me. Your evil is doing so much good to me...
If you channeled your stupidity to doing something good or beneficial today, you'd have gotten some blessings from God already. I can tell you're a very bitter person and you need deliverance.

Get behind me Satan! No amount of bad things you say will trigger any anger in me.
GET A LIFE!!!
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by xpac01(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
RayPedra:

Lol...you bet! Ok send me your number if you're on whatsapp and you can see my pix.
Cheers!

Sure...
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
xpac01:

Sure... 07066659495. Quote me when you take it to avoid tech rooters. Lol.
Yeahhh smiley hit you up in a bit.
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by benjanjo1: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
RayPedra:

The more you hate, the more contacts I get. Please continue because you make it better for me. Your evil is doing so much good to me...
If you channeled your stupidity to doing something good or beneficial today, you'd have gotten some blessings from God already. I can tell you're a very bitter person and you need deliverance.

Get behind me Satan! No amount of bad things you say will trigger any anger in me.
GET A LIFE!!!

Honestly! Its only gullible folks that want to be scammed that'll believe the bullshit you have to offer. I'm a blessed human being. I'm blessed with sense to know that I should not take whatever you say seriously (because you just want to scam people). What is stopping you from sharing the "grandma's recipe" here? Why do you want people to contact you privately, if not for dubious reasons. Is it too much to post the pics here for we doubters to see and believe? Mtschew! Anyone that pays you a penny for the scum you want to sell is a f00l angry
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by xpac01(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
RayPedra:

GET A LIFE!!!
*widens eyes* hon, you just responded like a typical lady. Thought you were different? Am almost getting disspointed.

1 Like

Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by xpac01(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
benjanjo1:

Honestly! Its only gullible folks that want to be scammed that'll believe the bullshit you have to offer. I'm a blessed human being. I'm blessed with sense to know that I should not take whatever you say seriously (because you just want to scam people). What is stopping you from sharing the "grandma's recipe" here? Why do you want people to contact you privately, if not for dubious reasons. Is it too much to post the pics here for we doubters to see and believe? Mtschew! Anyone that pays you a penny for the scum you want to sell is a f00l angry
Hey bro take masculine some pill and get chill. I understand you were nerve hit but please hold down bro.
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by benjanjo1: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
xpac01:

*widens eyes* hon, you just responded like a typical lady. Thought you were different? Am almost getting disspointed.

Don't mind him
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by benjanjo1: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
xpac01:

Hey bro take masculine some pill and get chill. I understand you were nerve hit but please hold down bro.

Just because of you I'll pipe down.
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
benjanjo1:

Don't mind him
I simply refuse to be provoked and that's it.
He obviously wants me to spew out harsh words or be a troll like himself but I say No.
I am not forcing anyone to get in contact, people have done so willingly.
Anyways, such are the acts and ways of the world...

Let's continue our chat on whatsapp please.
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by benjanjo1: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
RayPedra:

I simply refuse to be provoked and that's it.
He obviously wants me to spew out harsh words or be a troll like himself but I say No.
I am not forcing anyone to get in contact, people have done so willingly.
Anyways, such are the acts and ways of the world...

Let's continue our chat on whatsapp please.

Continue chat on whatsapp. Hehehehehe @xpac01 don't pay him a dime
Re: Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps by xpac01(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
benjanjo1:

Continue chat on whatsapp. Hehehehehe @xpac01 don't pay him a dime
Hehehe. Omo see beefing!

(1) (Reply)

Live Your SEX LIFE All Over Again 18+ / Pump For Guys / Vigrx Plus For Improved Sexual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.