Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

The New Fraud Style.pls Beware! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Fraud Style.pls Beware! (793 Views)

Employment Contract Fraud In Bank Of Agriculture BOA / Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN / Nigerian Gets Sacked For Fraud After Wife Testifies In Church Of His New Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Fraud Style.pls Beware! by swiftsulex(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2009
last week a friend of mine got an sms on his phone that he won 1million naira from mtn treasure hunt.a winning code was sent in the sms with the address of the website.guys the website has the same design,layout,colour,buttons,links with mtn official site and the links when clicked takes you to mtn official site.when u enter the site u will be required to put ur winning code.when u put the code they will congratulate u and tell u to fill a form.when u complete the form,u will then be required to confirm ur account information thats when u will be asked to give ur atm card number and ur pin.on submiting the details, u will be told to wait,and guess what,while waiting for their response,ur account is being accessed on interswitch site.pls beware.these guys are way 2 smart
Re: The New Fraud Style.pls Beware! by epain(f): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2009
Its only a fool that will send his or her Pin code 2 a strager its absoblutely not necessary for mtn 2 give u ur price. they did it to my friend and she asked me 2 visit the site 4 her, immediately they asked for her Pin Code, i logged off
Re: The New Fraud Style.pls Beware! by Poj1(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2009
epain:

Its only a fool that will send his or her Pin code 2 a strager its absoblutely not necessary for mtn 2 give u ur price. they did it to my friend and she asked me 2 visit the site 4 her, immediately they asked for her Pin Code, i logged off

grin grin grin grin
Smart guy,but you for give them some phoney account number and pin code to keep them busy a little longer.
Re: The New Fraud Style.pls Beware! by aieromon(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2009
i no know sey mugus still plenty for this country cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Important: What Fields Can A Degree Holder In Criminal Justice Work In Nigeria? / Nigerian Navy Scratch Card / How To Get Experience As An Undergratuate In Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.