Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,189 members, 7,933,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben (43970 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today / Photo:Toilet In UNIPORT Hostel (graphic Images). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by barry40: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
That's serious

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by seedorfg(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
J
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Born2eatPussy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
sosanova:
l

Internet ??
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Born2eatPussy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
eesy:
J

Job ??
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Those days in hall 4..unit 2 tunnel..
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Medunah: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
@robinhez, i love ur sense of humour
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by daywalker12911(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
This guy Don cast my school
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Zehner(f): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
cheesy Epic tale......Ekewan campus hostels were far better back in the days, can't say for now tho
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Born2eatPussy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
laidesmen217:
U

Useless ??
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Vivly:
Pictures please.
picture of wetin? Poop.. Haba!
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by oladam23(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
what a write up..... so interesting, this what happens in most Government University in Nigeria. Awo Hall, OAU too....
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by OMO4NANS001(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] UNIBEN Hall 4 is an eye saw,I Pray for A miracle#Osayomore4NANS001
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by cooljude(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
very funny and interesrting post, even though i did not attend your school, i can relate to your story.
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Neldrizzy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Team #Ekosodin
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Samsantos9: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:
The only solution is.......INCREASE THE FEES.

Yes....if you want good residential facilities in Nigerian universities.....INCREASE THE FEES....or privatize the hostels. Even if it means hostel fees of N150000 per annum....at least for a clean working toilet....it is worth it!

Education funding in Nigeria is not enough. If you pay N5000 .....you get N5000 toilet. Pay N2million....you get first class.

But I am not suggesting we pay N2million.

I am suggesting, however, that we face the reality. Nigeria does not have enough money for education. Either PMB finds an extra N5 trillion yearly for universities....or we privatize all of them, and focus all the saved money on primary and secondary education.And we can increase taxes while we are at it.

If you want first class....you pay for first class. Accept no substitutes.

You make a really good point but what about the poor maintenance culture we have in Nigeria? If students refuse to clean up after themselves, what should be done to remedy that?

1 Like

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nickymezor(f): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmmmm,
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by xynerise: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
I hate sharing toilet with the public. Even if you try to keep it clean, some born-to-be-dirty guys will still mess it up.
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Kolade354(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Valwezzy:
Se.un suppose Ban Daft pple like you till 2019, Bookinh-space without any meaningful comment..........You are Daft Once again.
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by akoaki(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Talk2bryant:
Even though our toilets in abuad isn't as bad as it was portrayed on Linda ikeji, that mean say our toilet here make sense be dat. If hostel toilet no make sense, u fit enter college drop the package codedly, girls most especially.

Sorry to say but Nigerians generally have poor maintenance culture

Bad maintenance culture, overcrowding and systemic sickness are some of the causes of the situation described in that write up; and it pervades our entire society. Nigerians need a quick reorientation in all spheres of our live to save our generation from future avoidable calamities.

2 Likes

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by tzoracle: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
I don't relate,I live in a lodge.... embarassed
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by donsheddy1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by OMO4NANS001(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Osayomore Moore Ogbegie(OMO) is Ready to Set the agenda rolling For a Better NANS(National Association Of Nigeria Students).Nigerian Students are Creative and Innovative.
My dear Students Together We Can Build The NANS Of Our Dream!!!!!!!
#Agendum‬
E-Education
The rate at which the world is electronically connected (INTERNET) is a fast increasing trend that Nigerian Students should Not be left out of the Picture.The Internet has made most of our education Related activities easy like e-Payment,e-Course Registration,e-Biometrics,e-Classes,e-Assignment,e-Research etc.In order to increase the Learning Capacity,Research Quality and add value to Nigeria Students,I will be embarking on a Project called "THE NANS FREE WIFI ZONE" where 8 Instutitions will be Selected from each Zone and Free Wireless Network will be Installed in their SUG UNION SECRETARIATS to aide Learning.
We Can Make It Work,LET'S Make it Work!!! #Osayomore4NANS001‬ #Osayomore4NANSPresident
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by alafajr: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
D day i waz taking my bath in hall for unit two, I just saw a guy bash into one of the toilets....straight, he just throw it inside and walk away. I could help but shouted, "Bros u no fit flush?". It was disgusting to witness. Some dudes are just dirty. But I also saw a guy take his time to clean up the toilet with tissue paper before using it, and flushed it aft using it. That was commendable....
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
RobinHez:

source: http://www.unibenblog.com/2015/06/the-day-they-opened-new-toilet-in-hall_22.html
cc: Lalasticlala , ishilove , fynestboi
grin
Buh d story long oooooooooooo
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by kingguu(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Guy u no try o.....u 4 post d pix make the 1 of the great uniben alumni c am na....Great Hall 4 boys cool
Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Velocitron:

You make a really good point but what about the poor maintenance culture we have in Nigeria? If students refuse to clean up after themselves, what should be done to remedy that?

Truth...and students should be encouraged to maintain hygiene.

1 Like

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by kilode100(f): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:
The only solution is.......INCREASE THE FEES.

Yes....if you want good residential facilities in Nigerian universities.....INCREASE THE FEES....or privatize the hostels. Even if it means hostel fees of N150000 per annum....at least for a clean working toilet....it is worth it!

Education funding in Nigeria is not enough. If you pay N5000 .....you get N5000 toilet. Pay N2million....you get first class.

But I am not suggesting we pay N2million.

I am suggesting, however, that we face the reality. Nigeria does not have enough money for education. Either PMB finds an extra N5 trillion yearly for universities....or we privatize all of them, and focus all the saved money on primary and secondary education.And we can increase taxes while we are at it.

If you want first class....you pay for first class. Accept no substitutes.

4 Likes

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
its like that in virtually all federal universities....no wonder our HDI and equality index is abysmally low....just take look at how students are treated less than animals.

1 Like

Re: The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben by VickyRotex(f): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
LWGML!!! cheesy

Thank God sey you no post the pix. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.