Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,747 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why Psquare Haven’t Been To Church For 8years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Psquare Haven’t Been To Church For 8years (593 Views)

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Psquare Haven’t Been To Church For 8years by tunluvus: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
The Okoye brothers, P Square In a recent chat with Nigerian Camera cleared the air on why they have not been to church for eight years. In as much as they gave good reasons, fans did not find them as genuine reasons. In their words: “Each time we attend, other worshipers would not listen to the Pastor’s sermon again. All eyes will just be on us. Instead of praying, some people will even decide to be starring at us. We were not comfortable with that and thought we were distracting a lot of people from serving their God, so we said to ourselves that we should stop going. All men are equal before God, so we don’t encourage people to abandon their primary purpose of being in church because of us”

source: http://naijatroller.com/why-psquare-havent-been-to-church-for-8years/
Re: Why Psquare Haven’t Been To Church For 8years by 3ace(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
The reason is genuine but it could be a coincidental reason luckily available for them to defend their lackadaisical attitude towards church attendance. Some people tend to be lazy to worship God when they are successful.
Re: Why Psquare Haven’t Been To Church For 8years by nerodenero: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
They stare at you on earth with admiration and when you guys die and miss heaven, they will stare at you again with pity.
Re: Why Psquare Haven’t Been To Church For 8years by 3ace(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
nerodenero:
They stare at you on earth with admiration and should you guys die and miss heaven, they will stare at you again with pity.
Going to church is not a guarantee for you to make heaven although as a Christian, you should go to church.
Re: Why Psquare Haven’t Been To Church For 8years by sinaj(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
mtcheeeeeew undecided

avnt bin to choch for a month now embarassed

nd I dnt evn av any reason.

I must break dat yoke tomoro sad
Re: Why Psquare Haven’t Been To Church For 8years by nerodenero: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
The reason I didnt indicate Church in my post.
3ace:
Going to church is not a guarantee for you to make heaven although as a Christian, you should go to church.
Re: Why Psquare Haven’t Been To Church For 8years by 3ace(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
On a second thought, have they thought that if they attend the same church regularly, members of the church will get used to them with time and the staring rate will reduce.

(1) (Reply)

FULL NEWS : Actor Van Vicker Ventures Into Clothing Line Business / Photo: Gospel Music Star Sinach Replica Of Her Mother / Kcee Show Off His Nice Shoe Collection [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.