Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (56438 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by KingTom(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
wristwatch:

grin. grin grin grin
You dey laugh me on top grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
KingTom:
You dey laugh me on top grin

Baba.. agreed u no dey sag but which one nai the be tattoo whey e dey ur hand so?
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by xynerise: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
KingTom:

Na for bad places you go remember me, you no go ever remember me when dem dey praise guys, which kin friend you be sef grin
Na bad places I dey always see your name na grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
adeh39:

Oga wetin happen nah

Must you comment on every topic undecided

Why are you hating on the Op? Is it because you are one the guys that do those annoying things?

Please if you know that the truth is too bitter for you to swallow, I suggest that you walk out of the thread peacefully.

Thanks wink

#TEAM SCENT
My e-wife cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
hahn:
They also need to FIX their bank accounts. Even if a girl is prepared to date you when you're broke, it doesn't mean you HAVE TO be broke deliberately.

Get a job, start a business. Just get some money!

Yes O. U can be filthy and smelly but as long as U gat money babes will always fall
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Precioussilas10: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
cheesy Wristwatch! Wristwatch! wink

That mouth odour and sagging of trousers though..sad
Big boys don't sag..Small boys does that..

About the english, ermmm..It's nothing, he can always learn from me..cheesy
small boys do that not does.
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Aminat508(f): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
KingTom:
You dey follow laugh abi? grin
. Kingtom my love, me I no dey dere ooooo
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
With all these flaws,if a guy has cash ladies will crave for him.If a damsel like Laramie could marry oshomole then all this 10 things to fix are crap.A girl has once told me that it's the same penis a guy has that old papa has that she is after who can pay her well.
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by damseyl(f): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
wristwatch:

2. Body and Mouth Odour

The economy cannot be that bad as you can't afford to buy toothpaste and brush. Hitherto, It's shameful when the odour oozing out from some guys mouth is like a dead rat. Also, they can't purchase common N50 shaving stick to lower the forest region of their private section. Looking at their armpit will not be different from glancing a dustbin house.

3. Bad Vocabulary

I don't understand why some guys will not work on their english as they vomit bad vocabulary like bullets to wooing a lady. These are the category of guys who complained of ladies been a hoo simply because they won't give in to their blunder.
gringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
otunsman:
With all these flaws,if a guy has cash ladies will crave for him.If a damsel like Laramie could marry oshomole then all this 10 things to fix are crap.A girl has once told me that it's the same penis a guy has that old papa has that she is after who can pay her well.

Later when they discover money is not all, they will turn sugar mummy to be disturbing young boiz

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
xynerise:

grin grin lmfao
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
damseyl:
gringringringringringringrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na true yan now
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
kinglekan:

I don die oooo!! cheesy cheesy

Emi errand boy? shocked

Errr!!! Sobo, sowi Subsidy, I mean Scooby Dooby Doo. *ojibi jibi jibi*

Ehen subbieD get me my machete, I need to take off wristwatch's head.

His head has served its purpose. undecided

Guy this ur comment still dey make me laff.

grin grin grin grin grin wherey!
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Alezy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rosemary216:
odas are manageable. bt num 2 nd 5!!! hmmmm, u really nid to work on dat! big time!!
errm...wat tribe re u pls
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
ok...we have heard....
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Aystarz: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
cheesy Wristwatch! Wristwatch! wink

That mouth odour and sagging of trousers though..sad
Big boys don't sag..Small boys does that..

About the english, ermmm..It's nothing, he can always learn from me..cheesy

Small boys 'DOES' ke?
Now, why would any niccuh wanna learn from a girl who speaks English like the quoted? Madam, u no learn SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENT for high school ni??
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
wristwatch:
First impression lasts long as this is peculiar to the way a guy presents himself before a lady.

Often times I have seen guys been rejected by ladies because they fail to do their homework exercise.

However, there are certain things guys need to fix before approaching a lady which are;

1. Lustful glances

There are stylish ways to analysing the shape of a lady. However, not in front of her as you will be sizing her b**bs, fantasising her butt as if a tokunbo car is being checked. This attitude has changed wheel online when you see threads discussing about the shape of some female monikers. Na wao!

2. Body and Mouth Odour

The economy cannot be that bad as you can't afford to buy toothpaste and brush. Hitherto, It's shameful when the odour oozing out from some guys mouth is like a dead rat. Also, they can't purchase common N50 shaving stick to lower the forest region of their private section. Looking at their armpit will not be different from glancing a dustbin house.

3. Bad Vocabulary

I don't understand why some guys will not work on their english as they vomit bad vocabulary like bullets to wooing a lady. These are the category of guys who complained of ladies been a hoo simply because they won't give in to their blunder.

4. Tattered and Disgusting Outfit

Kingtom and Jacksparrow1207 will not cease to amaze me as they sag trousers(torn jeans for that matter) to woo babes. No wonder mhizkel and co. reject their proposal like a visa application been rejected at american embassy. Their latest move is to customised females monikers as tattoo on their skin. See desperation to get girlfriend.

5. Using Animal Sound To Call A Lady's Attention

Yesterday I received the insult of my life when I used whistling sound to call ishilove's attention as if she is a "bingo". She gave me a resounding/dirty slap and promised to ban me for 10years *Abeg Ishilove na joke* E jooo oo!

6. Sending Friends to do your bidding proposal

Since ladies has tagged me and tosyne2much as "abooki fragrance boys", We had no option than to send kinglekan (our errand boy) to convey our message of love to those ladies we have feelings for. However, they rejected our bidding proposal as we have been completed relegated from wooing ladies. #Show of Shame#

7. Consumption of alcohol to boost ego/self confidence

This is peculiar to immature dudes who have lost self confidence like flying eagles and super falcons. Because they are timid to approaching ladies, they ask orijin101 to serve them bottles of beer to build fake esteem.

8. Claiming False Riches

I don't understand why some guys will subject themselves to becoming a figure of maga for ladies.
Some weeks ago, I board a keke heading to allen junction. Sitting between me and a guy was a pretty lady. That day I was not in wooing spirit because of the hunger eating my stomach. Few minutes after, the other guy brought out his chinko phone and press the call button ranting about his millions worth of container awaiting arrival @ apapa. I couldn't hold my laugh when the lady hissed so loud indicating the mumu should shut his mouth.
Guys stop proving what you are not, please!

His finance: There is no romance without finance,if you wanna be with a lady you have got to have a source of reasonable and sustainable income. Even if you have a working class lady,you must still find a way to make a decent income or you lose your respect

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
wristwatch:

1. Lustful glances

There are stylish ways to analysing the shape of a lady. However, not in front of her as you will be sizing her b**bs, fantasising her butt as if a tokunbo car is being checked. This attitude has changed wheel online when you see threads discussing about the shape of some female monikers. Na wao!

Be shameless...
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by KingTom(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
wristwatch:

Baba.. agreed u no dey sag but which one nai the be tattoo whey e dey ur hand so?
Tattoo ke? Me wey black like burnt offering, how I wan go do tattoo again grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by KingTom(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
xynerise:
Well I can't argue with that, I'm a bad boy grin cool
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Toks2008:

His finance: There is no romance without finance,if you wanna be with a lady you have got to have a source of reasonable and sustainable income. Even if you have a working class lady,you must still find a way to make a decent income or you lose your respect

Much respect to u toks2008. Your comments and your way of reasoning is commendable.

U are right about your point bro. No lady wants to marry a guy who can't foot her bills.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by platz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
The guy below me doesn't know that he doesn't need to mouth-thrash his fellow dude before nairaland ladies develop interest in him

There are better ways to crave attention rather than bullying, disparaging or condemning the good work of your fellow dude

Those who do things make mistakes but one should never make the silly mistakes of the silly guy who commented below me

Funny enough, people like the dude who commented below me can't even come up with an article

WristWatch nice write-up jawe cheesy
orijin sure pass joor
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Keep treating ladies like goddesses o... I hope dea is gain in it...
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by cvibe2: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Toks2008:

I wouldn't have said it better

God bless u my broda cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by nurez305(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Alright
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by marldean(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Just know that to some guys these are just standard and not necessarily what to do or not to do to get a lady. So girls that still looks at those need to revalue their criteria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by KingTom(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Aminat508:
. Ki ngtom my love, me I no dey dere ooooo
Ok o grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Aystarz:

Small boys 'DOES' ke?
Now, why would any niccuh wanna learn from a girl who speaks English like the quoted? Madam, u no learn SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENT for high school ni??
Professor abeg calm down

Nobody is barely flawless when it comes to speaking or writing in English
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by Mykelpato(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nice one bro
Re: 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady by darmys(f): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
hey OP
nice one. very interesting to read.
i agree o cheesy
guys are you "Earring"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.