Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,748 members, 7,908,890 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:43 PM

Radio And Tv Stations And Their On Air Numbers. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Radio And Tv Stations And Their On Air Numbers. (688 Views)

Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State / Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) / Nigerian Radio And TV Stations Ban 2face Idibia, D’banj Etc... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio And Tv Stations And Their On Air Numbers. by brianromel(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2009
I noticed that this has been quite a problem as most of these stations hardly repeat the on air numbers they use for their shows.
After days of listening in lagos,i was able to get cool fm and inspiration fm's call in and text numbers.for inspiration fm call 012773939, text 33939.For cool fm its 33967 for text while call 7303969.
But i'm wondering if anyone out there can supply us with the call in numbers for programs on other radio and tv stations in lagos and other states.As most of them don't have a listing or website to gather this information.
Re: Radio And Tv Stations And Their On Air Numbers. by sniperwolf(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2009
Ray Power (text)

(1) (Reply)

Av Bin Searchin To Kno If Any Singer Is Beta Dan Dis Guy. I Lov Am Die! / Attend Illbliss /da Kalifate Album(s) Listening' /album Release Party / Download Music For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.