Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Salami Says More Goals Will Come From Him For The Super Eagles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Salami Says More Goals Will Come From Him For The Super Eagles (308 Views)

Antichrist.new World Order. Mark Of The Beast Will Come On 30 August 2016 / Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Says More!!! / Have You Achieved Your 2015 Goals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salami Says More Goals Will Come From Him For The Super Eagles by welles007: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Warri Wolves and Super Eagles striker. Gbolahan Salami has said that he will score more goals for the Senior National Team in subsequent matches.

Salami got the first goal for the Super Eagles in the game against Chad and he revealed that he is eager to add more goals as his contribution to the success of the Nigerian National Team in the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.

"I am happy I scored the first goal in our qualifiers. I want to give thanks to God for helping me to play the way I did in the match.

"I also want to say that I am promising more goals in subsequent matches. It is a thing of joy for me to score in our very first game of the qualifiers.

"I want to continue to do my best for the team, Salami said.

More: http://tanko.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Physique With These Muscle Building Tips / Envyss Enterprise - Mosquito & Insect Killer / Pres. Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Administration – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.