Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,373 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Rvp Will Succeed In The Serie A - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rvp Will Succeed In The Serie A (379 Views)

Napoli And Juventus Top The Serie A / Juventus: A Monopoly in the Serie A / RVP Off To Sharks FC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rvp Will Succeed In The Serie A by welles007: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
All good things must or probably would come to an end at some point and that’s the sad reality that has beamed on Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie. The Netherlands striker, during the week revealed to a UK-based paper how much he admires Juventus and how former teammate Patrice Evra has been whispering good tidings into his ears.

Van Persie has always seemed to me a smart man and he knows when to call it quit. Remember how he ditched Arsenal three summers ago to win the Premier League title the following season with Manchester United? He saw it coming and he jumped ship.
Fast forward three years later and the reality on ground is that van Persie won’t be first choice next season – not after his dismal 24 months at Old Trafford. And the striker has seen the writing on the wall. He prefers to leave on his own terms and would not want to be pushed out or accept a super-sub role like departing teammate, Falcao.

Van Persie’s comments during the week stopped short of saying “come and get me Juventus”. It was as an open invite from a footballer I’ve seen all my life and no doubt he has seen how oldies like Evra, Tevez and Pirlo have thrived in the Turin city.
Will RVP ignite his career in Italy? Absolutely. I believe it’ll be a nice move for him as his game (at his age) would probably be suited to the slower pace known with the Serie A.

Do you think RVP can succeed in Juventus?

More: http://tanko.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Greedy Madrid Joins Pogba's Race / Tevez Sets To Join Boca Juniors / So Clean But Used Nissan Xterra At Affordable Rate In Port Harcourt..pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.