Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,943 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Cruel Behavior Of Health Expert Of Late (pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cruel Behavior Of Health Expert Of Late (pic) (677 Views)

Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) / Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) / Breastfeeding A Child Doesn't Makes The Breast To Sag (fall) - Health Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruel Behavior Of Health Expert Of Late (pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
I was conversing with my friend on whatsapp when she told me she just returned from her cousin's burial.. and decided to share this pic with the writeup, and it happened to be a coincidence with what my relation went tro in the hospital few days back..she said she had to forced herself n get up to go n beg doctor to come and administer drugs to her with sickness o..but the question is why
is medical experts now this heartless
what's really wrong

Re: Cruel Behavior Of Health Expert Of Late (pic) by Noah13: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
This isn't the first and won't be the last bro.
My mom ended up losing a baby she had already given birth to at a government hospital few days ago, and this happened due to the negligence from the health workers.
I mean how can an health worker see a woman in labour, who is about to give in and still ask her to sit - how cruel can one get?
And the most annoying part is that most of these health workers decide to go on a strike, due to the fact that they've not been paid their salaries.
And then I ask myself, get paid for making God knows how many persons lose their lives on a daily basis.
We can only hope and pray that when we really need it, we come across those with human sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Behavior Of Health Expert Of Late (pic) by pussygotlips: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Some of them are heartless,
Re: Cruel Behavior Of Health Expert Of Late (pic) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Noah13:
this isn't the first and won't be the last bro.
this world is wicked..see a precious soul with bright future that is cut at a prime with a very flimsy excuse!

government shouldn't brag about tackling mortality rate and improvement in health sector until they sensitize the sector cos the very people that supposed to save us are the ones killing us..there should be principles and very heavy punishments for defaulters... how can these people be joking with human life yet value theirs?
Re: Cruel Behavior Of Health Expert Of Late (pic) by sinaj(f): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
He is so cute... I mean Was xo cute embarassed
Re: Cruel Behavior Of Health Expert Of Late (pic) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2015
yh but now late
Re: Cruel Behavior Of Health Expert Of Late (pic) by Gboliwe: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Our health sector is in serious trouble! The killers have out-numbered the healers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NEW Discovery:BENEFIT OF LOSING WEIGHT FOR MEN BY DR OZ / Air Pollution And Its Catastrophic Effects On Terrestrial Ecosystems / 8 Interesting Facts You Never Knew About Your Tips/Nipples (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.