Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,773 members, 7,898,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Turn Your Wp Blog/site To Mobile Apps With Googleplay And Itunes Appstore - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Turn Your Wp Blog/site To Mobile Apps With Googleplay And Itunes Appstore (509 Views)

5 Things You Need Before You Start A Blog/site - By Komolafe Daniel / Are You In Need Of An Admin Or Content Creator On Your Wp/blogger Blog. / Are You In Need Of An Admin Or Content Creator On Your WP Blog. Let's Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Wp Blog/site To Mobile Apps With Googleplay And Itunes Appstore by joylander: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Are you not tired of sending tons of BC daily in order to get visitor to your blog/website?

Wait no More....

I'm here to turn your blog/site into Mobile App with Google Play Store and Itunes App Store Submission inclusive

all for affordable price.... the app will have the same function as Wiziapp function below http://www.wiziapp.com/pricing as those below

HTML5 Web App
Display your mobile site as a HTML5 Web App
Monetize your mobile WebApp using AdSense Ads
Keep your desktop theme intact

Native Android App
Create your own Native Android App
Publish your App to the Google play Store
Unlimited push notification

Native iPhone & iOS Apps
Create your own Native iPhone & iPad Apps
Publish your App to the Apple AppStore
Unlimited push notification

iPhone & iPad

I will still be online on NL till 12am to answer all your questions smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Practical Based Training On Website Design / Payment Gateway Integration / Please I Need Help On Php.mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.