Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,959 members, 7,933,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Reality Of The Northern Agenda, Why The South Must Unite- BLOTRS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reality Of The Northern Agenda, Why The South Must Unite- BLOTRS (856 Views)

Why The South Must Unite. (A Must Read) / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari / Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Of The Northern Agenda, Why The South Must Unite- BLOTRS by BLOTRS: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
The People of Southern Nigeria had long suspected that the opposition All Nigeria Progressive Congress that have just won the 2015 presidential election is promoting northern agenda, however, our brothers from the west said the South East and South South are playing the ethnic card. Now it has happened.
The North has won the number 1, 3 and 4 most important government positions
The No 2 position is negligible as it can only be important if No 1 is not available.
No 1: President: North
No 3: Senate President :North
No 4: House Speaker: North
What this means is that the three arms of Government Executive, Legislative and Judiciary are now under the control of the north.
Can someone remind me what is northern agenda again? This is what my northern brothers see as one united and indivisible Nigeria.

“The vice presidency is a spare tire on the automobile of government”
John Nance “Cactus Jack” Garner (1868-1967) was vice president of he United States from 1933-1941, but he never thought much of the vice presidency. On June 19, 1934, Garner was quoted as saying that a vice president “is only a spare tire on the automobile of government.” Another news report quoted Garner as calling the vice presidency a “fifth-wheel job—the spare tire on the national auto.”

We the southerners should ask ourselves: Is this the kind of Nigeria we want to leave for our unborn children? should we keep fighting ourselves while the while the north indoctrinates their children with this 'born to rule' ideology? until we unite together to form a formidable force, the south can never stand the north. Let us map out ways to restructure governance in this country. God did not make a mistake by allowing us to be southerners, we are the ones making the mistake. Let us give unity a try, Let us trust one another. until the unity of the south can be compared to that of the north, Nigeria's unity still remains questionable.

BLOTRS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of The Northern Agenda, Why The South Must Unite- BLOTRS by A7(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Where do they dug you out from? Your southern brothers make that possible.

Not suprised seeing this coming from a moniker that rhymes with clito.ris.
Re: The Reality Of The Northern Agenda, Why The South Must Unite- BLOTRS by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
If letting a Northerner rule us wud mk my state Imo like Dubai or London then I don't see anything wrong with it.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of The Northern Agenda, Why The South Must Unite- BLOTRS by gwales: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
How is that different during pdp rule under Jonathan 1. Vice President - north 2. Senate - north 3. Speaker - north 4. Attorney general - north

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of The Northern Agenda, Why The South Must Unite- BLOTRS by BLOTRS: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
lygn19:
If letting a Northerner rule us wud mk my state Imo like Dubai or London then I don't see anything wrong with it.
but the average northerner does not have this same reasoning...if you will sell your privilege to them, should you also sell that of your unborn children?

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of The Northern Agenda, Why The South Must Unite- BLOTRS by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
BLOTRS:
The People of Southern Nigeria had long suspected that the opposition All Nigeria Progressive Congress that have just won the 2015 presidential election is promoting northern agenda, however, our brothers from the west said the South East and South South are playing the ethnic card. Now it has happened.
The North has won the number 1, 3 and 4 most important government positions
The No 2 position is negligible as it can only be important if No 1 is not available.
No 1: President: North
No 3: Senate President :North
No 4: House Speaker: North
What this means is that the three arms of Government Executive, Legislative and Judiciary are now under the control of the north.
Can someone remind me what is northern agenda again? This is what my northern brothers see as one united and indivisible Nigeria.

“The vice presidency is a spare tire on the automobile of government”
John Nance “Cactus Jack” Garner (1868-1967) was vice president of he United States from 1933-1941, but he never thought much of the vice presidency. On June 19, 1934, Garner was quoted as saying that a vice president “is only a spare tire on the automobile of government.” Another news report quoted Garner as calling the vice presidency a “fifth-wheel job—the spare tire on the national auto.”

We the southerners should ask ourselves: Is this the kind of Nigeria we want to leave for our unborn children? should we keep fighting ourselves while the while the north indoctrinates their children with this 'born to rule' ideology? until we unite together to form a formidable force, the south can never stand the north. Let us map out ways to restructure governance in this country. God did not make a mistake by allowing us to be southerners, we are the ones making the mistake. Let us give unity a try, Let us trust one another. until the unity of the south can be compared to that of the north, Nigeria's unity still remains questionable.

BLOTRS
Your brothers from the South are the most stup1d and useless humans on earth. They only know how to see Igbo as their enemy.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of The Northern Agenda, Why The South Must Unite- BLOTRS by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm... You are dreaming...
Don't tell me that all those hates to Igbo tribe are just joke BC is already in us and we don't forget easily...
We don't like you also either, so fight for yourselves or we use and dumb you...
Follow follow people.

When you people get the mind of your own We will know but before then stay on your own. we don't need you to infect us with your DNA.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Grants Special Assistance To Boko Haram States / Is This A Joke? / Did You Know That Aisha Buhari Was At NDA ? Read Full Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.