Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,595 members, 7,972,202 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:36 AM

Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars (63104 Views)

This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) / Iheoma Nnadi And Emmanuel Emenike At A Wedding Ceremony (pics) / Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by xreal: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2015
ionsman:
And who told u that's wizkid's car? undecided
Cant u see the togo flag on the mustang?

I wonder.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by stlaibrowne(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2015
3ace:
So you can not debate intelligently without resorting to insults? So your brain is so full of sh*t that you couldn't decode that if I don't believe he drove down there, then I couldn't have given trekking a thought. Now slowpoke, read your comment again and see how childish and senseless it sounds. Eranko!

Bet wait you too you vex faa kilagbekilaju he called you one name you return am with 5. Habaa but if na me I go call am dullard join. #i_mean_no_offence. Single logical reasoning e no fit present. If person no drive to Togo shey na only trek remain. Biko the brain no be for decoration na to use. Try am e dey work.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by jackyraw09: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
ff
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by oxygenlove(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2015
guess u guyz can c d plate no. .....no more story
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Yehman(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2015
3ace:
So you mean Wizkid drove down to Togo? There's nothing to show here that that Mustang belongs to Wizkid. Abeg, those cars are Adebayo's. Wizkid paid him a visit and took that pictures with his host's cars. You know most celebrities and exotic cars are inseparable.
I think dats Dodge challenger

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by erisegun: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2015
olamikhail:
mtcheeeew.smh.

no b d adebayor wey spurs say get family problem b dis.

okay o.no more comment.
wetin cum cornsign u 4 him mata!

*shooooo undecided
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2015
Adebayor is rich. Wizkid, your cars are in Nigeria. #When Africans link u¶, they take pix from the blast.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by erisegun: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2015
Yehman:
hw far wit dat relocation ish?
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by jakeharris(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2015
That's not a mustang that's a 2014 dodge challenger .....and we all know the car doesn't belong to wizkid....i like adebayor tho....very humble and loyal

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Jarus(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2015
But Adebayor is tall Sha. See his legs

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by sheffy007: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2015
Forzap:

Kul story,so wizkid trekked 2 togo?u don dey madtundecided

He can't drive to Togo as well
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by anonimi: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2015
The stewpid Africans don't link up for CHARITY & PHILANTROPY to empower their people throigh massive education.

Yet we complain of racism when treated like the SCUMBAGS that we are having contributed NOTHING to modern life.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2015
op kai. pls reearch before posting next time. Its obvious wizkid went visiting.
once a dude feels he has made it, the next thing is tattoo.
Beyond that newly painted wall i see POVERTY!.
The rich should always remember the poor and be loved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Bowaley17(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Wow.
My bae @EA
kai... U gather oh... That ur backside fit make person commit... #admire...
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Dignitygab(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2015
So if I post on someone's car N̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω †̥ take a snapshot...the car automatically becomes mind abi #ClaimingStart
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by anonimi: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2015
jakeharris:
That's not a mustang that's a 2014 dodge challenger .....and we all know the car doesn't belong to wizkid....i like adebayor tho....very humble and loyal

Since you like Adebayor would you know & share his philantropy work for African kids. Abi na only our 'superior' oyinbos alone suppose dey build classrooms, schools, clinics, eradicate polio etc for us ni

Thanks.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by DROGON: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Wow.

My bae @EA
I have plenty of love to give..senōrita
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2015
plus wizkidayo didn't say the car belongs to him... he said Adebayor showed him good time(cars). keep arguing unnecessarily
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2015
Forzap:

so u mean wizkid drove to togo...while he takes flight to PH

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by tutulatata: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2015
Even with TOGO number plate spotted on the MUSTANG that wizkid posed to av owned.. let's use our eyes instead

of HEADs. SHUN sentiments WIZ is a big boy no doubt buh none of his car is in this pics that i see here plsss.. undecided
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Wow.
My bae @EA
. I love ur BBW
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by 3ace(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2015
Yehman:

I thought as much-those cars look alike including the Camaro. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Yehman(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2015
erisegun:
hw far wit dat relocation ish?
Bro, am still on it. How û dey jare?
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Yehman(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2015
3ace:
I thought as much-those cars look alike including the Camaro. Thanks anyway.
Lol! Yes but, die hard car freak like us can always differentiate
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by R0ckefeller: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Both cars belong to Adebayor. S
Wizkid couldn't have driven his car from Nigeria to Togo and he sure has hell doesn't own a Mustang
bro no fall my hand o that car no be mustang na dodge challenger srt
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2015
badassProdigy:
Wizkid shared the picture on his IG with caption:
"when Africans link up..."

Not their cars,but that of Adebayors in Togo
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by kullozone(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2015
please,I can't find where wizkid said the ride belongs to him
don't blame me oh!eye dey pain me smur smur..
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by CarterDavid30(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2015
wizkid never said it's my car anyway, we should blame this bloggers on how they caption stories.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by chigoizie7(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Forzap:

Are u insinuating that he drove to togo?
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by pBuhari(f): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2015
please tht is not wizkids ca it is one of Adebayos cars
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by erisegun: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Yehman:

Bro, am still on it. How û dey jare?
mehn! I still dey enjoy ma leave4 house o

*btw,hw did u get my num?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / Contortionist Officialdflex Uses His Foot As Dining Table While Drinking Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.