Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,915 members, 7,973,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Zenith Bank-fair Or Unfair? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zenith Bank-fair Or Unfair? (1044 Views)

Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / Zenith Bank Sacks Marketers & Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank-fair Or Unfair? by DonPedro3(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2009
An incident happened to a very close family friend of mine who has served Zenith Bank for over 7 years.It happened that he had some issues with 2 of his junior colleagues in the Branch where he worked. An easy going fellow as he is, he never had it in mind that those two junior colleagues had some things up their sleeves to nail him. A misunderstanding happened between him and one of them and they capitalized on it and connived to allege that he slapped one of them.This they documented and reported straight to HR.

One thing lead to another and before he knew it, he was suspended indefinitely without due recourse to his loyalty to the Bank and antecedent.

This is a person that has served Zenith Bank dutifully over the last seven years and above.

Presently,his fate is hanging in the balance as the suspension has since taken effect.

Has Zenith Bank being fair to this easy going fellow
Re: Zenith Bank-fair Or Unfair? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2009
If your friend could be so easily framed then he probably does not belong in that environment anyway. Perhaps there's a much grander scheme at work here not necessarily limited to those 2 juniors he was oppressing wink wink working with.
Re: Zenith Bank-fair Or Unfair? by DonPedro3(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2009
Mr Wwheelz, u may not understand or appreciate the gravity of what has happened to this fellow.i don't want to go into details on this.i only want to let us understand that some of this so-called socially responsible organizations are afterall not fair to their staff.

If a staff who fought with 2 different customers right inside the banking hall could accuse his boss and his assertions accepted,then the bank is unfair.
if a staff who at various times without authorization secretly and illegally convert for personal use fish sellers deposits given to him to pay into their account could accuse his boss and his assertions accepted,then the bank is unfair.

Mr wwheelz, is Zenith Bank fair to this guy
Re: Zenith Bank-fair Or Unfair? by gabby65: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2009
well,from an unbiase piont of view, I am an insider, so many things happen in a work environment that it only takes God's grace to overcome.The rancour occured between an hop and a branch head.To every flame ,i believe there i a fire.

(1) (Reply)

Think Like A Rich Man / Nigerian Defence Academy 62nd Regular Combatant Course. / Coming To Terms With My Career Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.